Not a single Pakistani was handed over by MUSHARRAF

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
Spartacus said:
Would you please like to give details where did Musharraf write this ??
Sorry for not able to convey my point properly.......
I have only refer words of the ambassador himself not any other. thats why I have provided the lik too.

If you check that it will clear all your ueries.....

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
nabeel117 said:
Spartacus said:
Would you please like to give details where did Musharraf write this ??
Sorry for not able to convey my point properly.......
I have only refer words of the ambassador himself not any other. thats why I have provided the lik too.

If you check that it will clear all your ueries.....

I was amaze , because , I have information that he has been sent to Afganistan and from there Americans took him.
If there will be investigation then this all would be clear for us.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
This is you assumption that those 360 people were not Pakistani who were handed over to US. How u can prove. Just by a statement of Musharaf.
Pakistan has more than 400 people missing yet and SC is near to decide that case.

So were are rest of the people out of 670?
The team of Musharaf made Millions , he is confessing.....

Just for test case of Dr.Afia , according to Dawn news, May 29, 2004,

SLAMABAD, May 28: An interior ministry spokesman on Friday confirmed that Dr Aafia Siddiqui, allegedly involved in terrorist activities, had been arrested in 2003 from Karachi and handed over to the US authorities.
Whats is doubt now.
Terrible Mushraf...

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
Spartacus said:
I was amaze , because , I have information that he has been sent to Afganistan and from there Americans took him.
If there will be investigation then this all would be clear for us.
Check ur source buddy or try to verify it from various sources before accepting them ;)

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
nabeel117 said:
Spartacus said:
As you wrote ....."We have captured 672 and handed over 369 to the United states.We have earned bounties totaling millions of dollars"
In those 369 that he handed over to USA none of them was Pakistani .....now you understood ?
None of them = 0 .....
I am defending here the topic ....."Not a single Pakistani was handed over by MUSHARRAF"
I normally try to enjoy your comments ...... ;)

but this one [hmmm]

Just consider Afghan Ambassador (from Taliban gov), was it a just/ethical act to handover Ambassador of one country to another, even without any proved charges.

If they handed over any ambassador to USA this was a wrong decision.
No justification , I want that there should be investigation to clear this who handed over and why ???

Ohhhh!!! It was wrong ?? setup a commision to find out if Musharraf was drunk or not at the time when the Ambassador was handed over to Americans and sit on the commision for years.However, I don't think Musharraf has done that !! It must have been birdie who did it. But Musharraf, No way.....

Allah Tumhari Halat Per Rehim Karay.

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@Spartacus brother you are now being stubborn and that sit accept the fact see beyond sindh,see beyond Altaf bhai,you from his book demand that he should have mentioned that he handed over Pakistani's Spartacus i am amazed man BLIND LOVE is dangerous,once i fell with a girl in blind love when she left me i noticed i had lost precious years of my life and i was wrong,Talk with an NON BELIVER and they also argue the same as you do Seriously!!!

Spartacus

waleed1214 said:
@Spartacus brother you are now being stubborn and that sit accept the fact see beyond sindh,see beyond Altaf bhai,you from his book demand that he should have mentioned that he handed over Pakistani's Spartacus i am amazed man BLIND LOVE is dangerous,once i fell with a girl in blind love when she left me i noticed i had lost precious years of my life and i was wrong,Talk with an NON BELIVER and they also argue the same as you do Seriously!!!

Dear waleed1214,
Not a single Pakistani was handed over by MUSHARRAF
ha ha ha about love , <<< Love does not think about loss or gain >>>
Sorry to say but what you were thinking that LOVE was , that was no LOVE.You were not in love, you were in Shop keeping and at the end you calculated that you lost ...;)

Love asks no return

waleed1214

@Spartacus i have gotten pshycatric by answering your queries again and again and the end result is your in no mood of accepting result nothing so you just carry on,as i can go on and on with this debate,BUT your age is like this that your belief system has became so firm you cant change it SIMPLE.
On our Arguments you accept this but if you would research without BIASDNESS you would get your answer!!

Spartacus

waleed1214 said:
@Spartacus i have gotten pshycatric by answering your queries again and again and the end result is your in no mood of accepting result nothing so you just carry on,as i can go on and on with this debate,BUT your age is like this that your belief system has became so firm you cant change it SIMPLE.
On our Arguments you accept this but if you would research without BIASDNESS you would get your answer!!

I am defending that Not a single Pakistani was handed over by MUSHARRAF

Do not blame Musharraf that he handed over Pakistanis to USA

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Spartacus said:
waleed1214 said:

I am defending that Not a single Pakistani was handed over by MUSHARRAF

Do not blame Musharraf that he handed over Pakistanis to USA

Can you read this lodly....This is the Dawn Newspaper, Pakistan Government is admitting here that they handed over to US....Mushraf was president and resposible for every action.....

http://www.dawn.com/2004/05/29/top9.htm

Dr Aafia was handed over to US last year: govt

By Our Staff Reporter

ISLAMABAD, May 28: An interior ministry spokesman on Friday confirmed that Dr Aafia Siddiqui, allegedly involved in terrorist activities, had been arrested in 2003 from Karachi and handed over to the US authorities.

Dr Aafia, having dual Pakistani-American nationalities, holds a doctorate in neurological sciences from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The spokesman told this correspondent that Dr Aafia had been handed over to the US because she had "kept her US nationality".

Otherwise, the spokesman said, no Pakistani involved in any activity had so far been handed over to the US by the present government. An FBI report showed Dr Aafia, 32, to be one of the seven dangerous terrorists who planned a new attack on the US.

The interior ministry spokesman said Dr Aafia was also wanted in Pakistan because of the country being one of the major coalition partners of the US in the war against terrorism.

The FBI report claimed Dr Aafia to be still in Pakistan but the interior ministry spokesman said that she was in the US custody. Another interior ministry official said Pakistani intelligence agencies had interrogated her but her links with Al Qaeda could not be established.

He said in the US, Dr Aafia was accused of delivering anti-US speeches and "preaching jihad". Later, she was declared a "dangerous terrorist" by the FBI. The same official confirmed that Dr Aafia had visited Pakistan in 2003 and had spent a few days in Islamabad. She is stated to be an award winning student of the MIT.

A statement issued by Dr Aafia's father, published in the press during March 2004, said she had studied in the MIT for 10 years and obtained her PhD and returned to Pakistan in 2002.

He said that she had again gone to the US and returned to the country in February 2003 after renting a post office box in her name in Maryland. He alleged that Dr Aafia had been kidnapped in Karachi along with her three children aged between three-and-a-half months to seven years from March 25 to March 31, 2003.

Dr Aafia's father had ridiculed the FBI's allegations, saying that the agency had all of a sudden declared her to be an Al Qaeda leader besides accusing her of supporting other "operatives of this group" entering the US.

The FBI claimed that she had hired the post office box for one Majid Khan, an alleged member of Al Qaeda, residing in Baltimore.

In 2003, Dr Fawzia, Dr Aafia's elder sister along with the minister for religious affairs Ijazul Haq had called on interior minister Makhdoom Syed Faisal Saleh Hayat in Islamabad to know the whereabouts of her sister.

On this occasion, the interior minister was quoted by her father as saying: "According to my information, Dr Aafia has already been released and Dr Fawzia should wait for her sister's call at home."

MQM === Maen Quen Manoo? [altaf]

A

abbasiali

Today I am convinced, that we have real great leadership, but we are not availing the opportunities to get best out of them.

We need Musharaf back in Pakistan but I am sure we as nation, are not permitting him to come back, so fool we are, we should neel down our self and request Musharaf to come back and lead us, we have lots of blood with which they can play by sacrifying them, so lucky nation,

I am proud of my great nation fellows, who lives in those countries, which provides them all living rights, their generations are growing and not even recognizing Pakistan as their native country, but these gentle people our country nation brothers and sisters choose only Musharaf for Pakistanis and for themselves, its Harper, Obama, Brown etc, and for Pakistanis, Musharaf,

This person, who couldn't do anything after compromising with chaudhries, now what he is expecting, army will bring him back. [pk flag]

Why army chief shouldn't take over and enjoy another 10 years and let Pakistan suffer

We deserve, because when our thinking is like this, where we only talk every thing except truth.

I really pay tribute to Spartacus whose loyalty is so strong, that he doesn't feel the pain of Pakistanis, but again loyalty is always on the top.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
bhaion or behnon!

Saparactus pagal ho gya hai. Plz ab tou chhor do. vo bechara ulti sidhi baatein kr k apna dil behlane ki koshish kr rha haai bcuz deep down inside even he knows that he is fighting a lost war. He is happy that the thread that he made is getting this response. Although he knows that the foolish thing that he has been propagating is nowhere near truth or logic but still he is saying that he is a logical person.

Just take a look at his logic.

Musharraf found 670 people and handed over only 300 odd people so he did not hand over any Pakistanis. I just cannot understand how is he so sure that there was no Pakistani in all those more than 300 people?

Therefore, I seriously feel sorry for Saparactus and I recommend him to see some good psychiatrist.

Saparactus apna khyal rkha kro yar. Go. see the doctor. U badly need one. Plz.
Itna na zor do apne "bhaari" dimagh pe. Tum kisi truck k neechay a k mer jaogay aisay baita. Plz.

waleed1214

alihbkable said:
bhaion or behnon!

Saparactus pagal ho gya hai. Plz ab tou chhor do. vo bechara ulti sidhi baatein kr k apna dil behlane ki koshish kr rha haai bcuz deep down inside even he knows that he is fighting a lost war. He is happy that the thread that he made is getting this response. Although he knows that the foolish thing that he has been propagating is nowhere near truth or logic but still he is saying that he is a logical person.

Musharraf found 670 people and handed over only 300 odd people so he did not hand over any Pakistanis. I just cannot understand how is he so sure that there was no Pakistani in all those more than 300 people?

Therefore, I seriously feel sorry for Saparactus and I recommend him to see some good psychiatrist.

Itna na zor do apne "bhaari" dimagh pe. Tum kisi truck k neechay a k mer jaogay aisay baita. Plz.
@alikhable brother what about Spartacus ko sumjh sumjha kay mein paghal ho gya hn,now i am seeing musharaf in my dreams saying"itna jhoota aur zidi tu mein bhee naee thajab mein saddar tha":p :lol: :lol:

Spartacus

alihbkable said:
bhaion or behnon!

Some correction ....
Omar Sheikh is even a British national born to Pakistani parents in London on December 23, 1973
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 650222.ece

Dear Alihbkable ,

As we know from Musharraf,s book that he had captured 689 and handed over 369 to the United States.
Did you ever think why did he hand over only 369 out of 689 ?
Because the rest were Pakistanis and that is why he said to USA I am not giving Pakistanis to you .
The best Example I can give you the killer of Danial Perl , who is a pakistani and USA demanded him but Mushraff refused.( Only because he was/is a Pakistani )
Even those 369 , at first he asked their own country that they should take them when they refused then he handed over to USA.

waleed1214

@Spartacus meray bhai pyaray bhai,He also mentioned, Some are known some are not known,and he could not mention the full truth in his bography what kind of obnioxiousity you are demanding from his book,he giving some detail that means daal mein kaal hai.
PEACE

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Spartacus said:
alihbkable said:
bhaion or behnon!

Some correction ....
Omar Sheikh is even a British national born to Pakistani parents in London on December 23, 1973
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 650222.ece

Dear Alihbkable ,

As we know from Musharraf,s book that he had captured 689 and handed over 369 to the United States.
Because the rest were Pakistanis and that is why he said to USA I am not giving Pakistanis to you .
The best Example I can give you the killer of Danial Perl , who is a pakistani and USA demanded him but Mushraff refused.( Only because he was/is a Pakistani )
Even those 369 , at first he asked their own country that they should take them when they refused then he handed over to USA.

kia tum ne kbhe ye socha hai k shayd us ne saray vo log hawaley kiye hon jo America ko matloob thay? Baaqi America ko matloob he na hon, for example those who were caught from Baluchistan. They were never wanted in U.S.A. Why do u always think in favor of Musharraf? Just because he was a Mahajir? Grow up buddy. mai b mahajir hun but I rose up from this divide in the society and today I m a lot more logical than I was previously. Its just a sincere advice. Thnx

Spartacus

alihbkable said:
Spartacus said:
alihbkable said:
bhaion or behnon!

Some correction ....
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 650222.ece

Dear Alihbkable ,

kia tum ne kbhe ye socha hai k shayd us ne saray vo log hawaley kiye hon jo America ko matloob thay? Baaqi America ko matloob he na hon, for example those who were caught from Baluchistan. They were never wanted in U.S.A. Why do u always think in favor of Musharraf? Just because he was a Mahajir? Grow up buddy. mai b mahajir hun but I rose up from this divide in the society and today I m a lot more logical than I was previously. Its just a sincere advice. Thnx
I am not supporting him because he is a Mohajir . He is the best available leader right now.There are huge number of non mohajirs who are supporting musharraf as well as there are mohajirs who are against him.I reject this allegation against me.
He never handed over any pakistani to any country.

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
Spartacus said:
alihbkable said:
Spartacus said:
alihbkable said:
bhaion or behnon!

Some correction ....
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 650222.ece

Dear Alihbkable ,

I am not supporting him because he is a Mohajir . He is the best available leader right now.There are huge number of non mohajirs who are supporting musharraf as well as there are mohajirs who are against him.I reject this allegation against me.
He never handed over any pakistani to any country.

Hum aap ka reject karna "mustarad" kartay hain.

I seriously doubt if a huge number of mohajirs support him. They all support any action against him. He should be trialled for the uncountable offences he has done during his unchallenged "dictatorial regime" from 12 october 1999 to 9 march 2007.

waleed1214

@Tanveer Majeed don't even try to argue with SPARTACUS he would make you believe firstly that world is flat when you would provide facts,that the world is round,he would ask you in which para it is written that world is flatly round,and roundly flat.

IN SHORT,
He would make you look like an ediot and make himself look appear like the MOST LOGICAL PERSON BORN ON THIS MOTHER EARTH and summarizing more

HE WOULD DRIVE YOU NUTS [funnny] [funnny]

Spartacus

waleed1214 said:
@Tanveer Majeed don't even try to argue with SPARTACUS he would make you believe firstly that world is flat when you would provide facts,that the world is round,he would ask you in which para it is written that world is flatly round,and roundly flat.

IN SHORT,
He would make you look like an ediot and make himself look appear like the MOST LOGICAL PERSON BORN ON THIS MOTHER EARTH and summarizing more

HE WOULD DRIVE YOU NUTS [funnny] [funnny]

Thank you waleed1214 ji ,
I never said that I am the MOST LOGICAL PERSON ,
I just said .....Spartacus Ka Pegham Hay Logic Jahan Tuk Puhnchay
Logical approach can change according to information , if you have good and correct informaton then the probability that your logical approach is also correct would be higher.

In the other mean this would be SPARTACUS theory that
Correct Logical Approach is directly proportional to Correct Available Information.

I would like to inform you that the world is neither flatly nor round shape.
The shape of the world is more like potato as compare to flatly or round.