Non-Muslim Soldeirs can't be attacked In Muslim Countries even in retaliation - Tahir ul Qadir's Fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: ??? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ???? ????

nawaz sharif tu khud iskey aagey peechey hota tha shayad tumhain history k barey me kuch ilm nhi..................

just check this video : this is a renowned deobandi aalim abdurehman ashrafi praising Dr Tahir ul qadri........to add more this happened at the event of milaad sharif ............................

abb ye zroor batana k kia itney barey aalim ki baat manee jaey ya aaapki????????????

Dear moderators,

Please do not be biased and delete my post. I am just responding to the above post by Samar where he want us to see praising words, by an Aalim, for tahir-ul-qadri. See following video to see what another Aalim is saying about this tahir-ul-qadri.

Agian, please do not delete it. It is not off topic!

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)

See following video to see what another Aalim is saying about this tahir-ul-qadri.

Tauseef Ur Rehman is another fitna monger like you. Tauseef Ur Rehman's videos of propaganda against other groups and Sheikhs are to create hatred among Muslims. He considers Maulana Tariq Jamil (Famous Mubaligh of Tablighi Jamaat) in Ahle Shirk. He is also doing propaganda against Abul A'ala Maududi, Dr. Israr Ahmed, Sheikh Ashraf Ali Thanvi, Moulana Zakariyah Kandhalvi & so on....

You had been given education regarding this matter in following thread last year but you are still spreading the same hatred again.
Official Response Of Dr. Tahir Ul Qadri

May Allah give us wisdom to understand the importance of unity.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Let me remind the subject of this thread to our those members who are running here and there in this thread by taking it off the topic and targeting the personality of Dr. Tahir Ul Qadri instead of discussing the issue.

Please try to stick to the topic of this thread.

1052.gif
Q/A in Urdu Language in the Event:

Speech in English Language in the Event:(I could not find complete lecture)

Following is the link of his book so please let me know if this book is not according to Quran and Sunnah???

Book against Terrorism

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)

Dear moderators,

Please do not be biased and delete my post. I am just responding to the above post by Samar where he want us to see praising words, by an Aalim, for tahir-ul-qadri. See following video to see what another Aalim is saying about this tahir-ul-qadri.

?????" ???? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??"
?? ?? ???? ???? ???? "?????? ??????? ???? ?????????" ????? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ??

????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?? ???
???? ????? ??? ??????

Last edited:

such bolo

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

دلیل صرف اور صرف قرآن اور حدیت ہوسکتی ہے نہ کے کوئی شخصیت...چاہے وہ کعبہ کا امام ہی کیوں نہ ہو...جس کے ایک ہاتھ میں اللہ کا قرآن ہو اور دوسرے ہاتھ میں اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی حدیث وہی شخص اس قابل ہے کے اس کو اپنا عالم مانا جائے یعنی اس سے علم حاصل کیا جائے نا کے اس کی اندھی تقلید...کچھ بھائی یہاں توصیف الرحمٰن کی طاہر القادری پر تنقید کو نفرت پھیلانے سے تعبیر کر رہے ہیں جو کے صرف اور صرف انکا تعصب ہے اور نفرت ختم کرنے اور محبت پھیلانے کی آڑ میں اپنے مذموم عقائد پر کی جانے والے تنقید کے دروازے بند کرنے کا بہانہ...جب کے انھیں علم ہونا چاہیے کے علما حق کا کام ہی یہ ہے کے لوگوں کو خیر اور شر سے آگاہ کرتے رہیں چاہے وہ شخصیات کی صورت میں ہو یا عقائد کی صورت میں....ت

اس فورم پر موجود لوگوں کو چاہیے کے مسائل کو شخصیت کے زیر اثر رہتے ہووے سمجھنے کے بجاے قرآن اور حدیث کی روشنی میں سمجھیں...جس کی بات قرآن اور حدیث یعنی اس دین کے مطابق ہو جو اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کے زمانے میں تھا تو اسے قبول کریں اور جس کی بات اس دین سے ٹکراتی ہو جو اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم لے کر آے تو اس بات کو کہنے والا کتنا ہی بڑا عالم مشہور کیوں نہ ہو چاہے اس کے پیچھے ہزاروں لوگ ہوں، بڑی بڑی پگڑی ہو یا داڑھی اسکی بات کو دیوار پہ دے مارنا چاہیے.​

Last edited:

Favouritefor

Re: غیر مسلم غیر ملکی جاسوس پر حملے جائز نہیں

What dr qadri said, check right version from here, newspapers r big blackmailers. What all other newspaper wrote? And what your link is saying? It is coverage of same program. Newspapers r responsible for publishing wrong interprtation. Dr qadri ka biyan 180 degree ulat chaap dia hy
http://www.minhaj.org/english/cid/4236/Print-Media-Coverage-of-Minhaj-ul-Quran-on-01-06-2011.html

Dr tahir ul qadri is islamic scholar, his each word is recorded whether he is speaking in US, in British parliment, world economic forum geneva, clinton public service institution US or anywhere else, he speak same truth every where, he is not man who change words. His speech in new jersy is live available. Do not trust on newspapers, listen directly what he said
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_...on terrorism new jersy&search_type=&uploaded=

sahsan

Citizen
I'm amazed how much dishonest and irresponsible this journalist has been. No wonder our nation has reached to this point and among several factors character of some of our journalists has been the reason. Just listen to what Dr. Qadri has said and see how this journalist has misquoted him. I wish he could have at least read the Fatwa before commenting or atleast quoted him what he had actually said during the press conference. It looks like the person has some bias towards him as of course the article is not written objectively.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

اپنی زندگی بچانے کے لیے

قادری صاحب کے ذخیرہ علوم اور فنون میں کون سے علم یا فن کی بنیاد پر ان کو کینیڈا کی شہریت دی گئی ہے. ذرا روشنی ڈالیں

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
i Agree with U Tahir ul Qadri,islam yehi kehta hay,k aankh k badlay aankh,kaan k badlay kaan,aur jaan k badlay jaan,jo mujram ho usay hi sazaa milni chahiay,aur jitna bara juram ho itni bari sazaa,islam mein ye kahein nahi likha k juram koi karay aur sazaa koi aur karay,waisya b sazaa denay ka haqq state ko hota hai,aam logoon ko nahi,agar har banda talban ki tarah sazaa dena shoroo kar de ga,tu wazeerastan ya sawat jaisya halaat paida ho jatya hain,again i agree with Tahir ul Qadri,

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
I can just pray for you to be with Mr. Tahir -ul-qadri in day of judgment..............So Mr. Lotta please say Aameen

i Agree with U Tahir ul Qadri,islam yehi kehta hay,k aankh k badlay aankh,kaan k badlay kaan,aur jaan k badlay jaan,jo mujram ho usay hi sazaa milni chahiay,aur jitna bara juram ho itni bari sazaa,islam mein ye kahein nahi likha k juram koi karay aur sazaa koi aur karay,waisya b sazaa denay ka haqq state ko hota hai,aam logoon ko nahi,agar har banda talban ki tarah sazaa dena shoroo kar de ga,tu wazeerastan ya sawat jaisya halaat paida ho jatya hain,again i agree with Tahir ul Qadri,

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Let me remind the subject of this thread to our those members who are running here and there in this thread by taking it off the topic and targeting the personality of Dr. Tahir Ul Qadri instead of discussing the issue.
Please try to stick to the topic of this thread.

His immigration is not of topic but an i
mportant factor to understand his state of mind which leading him to produce writings and speeches to favor and benefit Non-Muslims.

Does he think America, Israel NATO are terrorist Sates/Organizations?

How much portion of his book on Terrorism is devoted to bloodiest and oldest form of terrorism?

How much efforts he made in his post book interviews to Western Media to highlight State Terrorism?

I believe both Book and Fatwa written is sectarian perspective and Non-Muslims as usual exploiting it to propagate against Muslims.

Last edited:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

@<span class="highlight"><a href="http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?u=8290" target="_blank">ansari</a></span> : hope you will correct the title of the thread... Delete the word ' Jasoos ' in that line,

I am sure u understand the omportance of speaking truth. and u r the student of Dr. Israr...

Please do not spread unwanted hate...

Otherwise I will request the Mods to correct it...

What is the source of this news...The newspaper is no.2...
Regards...

[MENTION=12943]crankthskunk[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9088]I_hate_Liars[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9841]faiza[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19979]Blessed[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15799]islamabadi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7385]digitalzygot[/MENTION]
[MENTION=18476]maksyed[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10282]shah5ap[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5021]biomat[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14752]messam[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10125]Salik[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19726]jahanzaibi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5100]sakayani[/MENTION]
@simple_and_peacefull
@123
[MENTION=11978]Night_Hawk[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17499]mt_dilber[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11266]dagreat123[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19059]fahid_asif[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16839]EniGma90[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15789]Jack Sparrow[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5556]dukelondon[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8627]Nawazish[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17151]chitra[/MENTION]
@hans
[MENTION=12113]Pragmatic[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19273]swisslaw[/MENTION]
@Raaz

All if these , please watch following video , i don't like blaming anyone without proof , but what he did , Qadri is wrong is it not?

[MENTION=14588]pakistan1947[/MENTION]

Anyone , please explain this .....

If it is true , this video i mean , then this man has lost his credibility , A liar can not be a scholar........

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=12754]cefspan[/MENTION]..
Yar how do you know that the Khwab is a lie?

Were you guarding his sleep that night when he saw the dream...

If he is lying ... we all know where his place has been reserved...and I believe he knows that as well...

If he is not... Why are you pointing fingers at him... are you a greater scholar than him... do you know for sure that you have a better position near Allah SWt than him??

I am not... so I am not in a position to judge...

about the real matter of the fatwa ... I felt pain in my heart when I read it in Urdu... but when I skimmed through the English text ... it appeared to me that it has been twisted probably....

I still need to do a careful reading though.......

TIll then... I cant say anything...

Last edited:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
@all..

How many of you have actually read what was in the Fatwa before starting the bashing campaign???

We are too quick to jump on conclusions ... Aren't we??

Pakistani1947

I have already posted the thread link and videos about the explanation. Try to go through it and you will understand the reality.

Thread about Official Response Of Dr. Tahir Ul Qadri

I have watched the complete video of this so-called Aalim's response. What I understood, the summary of his response is that since Deobandi Aalims had been claiming they have seen dreams hence what if he has seen the dream?

What a logic!!!

May Allah give hidayat to all of his blind followers (Aameen)

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)

I have watched the complete video of this so-called Aalim's response. What I understood, the summary of his response is that since Deobandi Aalims had been claiming they have seen dreams hence what if he has seen the dream?

What a logic!!!

You still don`t understood. Go and watch it properly with concentration and intention of learning the reality. Insha`Allah, you will find the satisfactory response.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
@all..

How many of you have actually read what was in the Fatwa before starting the bashing campaign???

We are too quick to jump on conclusions ... Aren't we??

Yes. Exactly this has been my point for them to study the fatwa first and then let me know if it is not in accordance with Quran and Sunnah??

Book against Terrorism

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.