Non-Muslim Soldeirs can't be attacked In Muslim Countries even in retaliation - Tahir ul Qadir's Fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: غیر مسلم غیر ملکی جاسوس پر حملے جائز نہیں

jis ke lathi us ke bahns,usa power may he wo jis ko merzi dehsaht gerd bana day,jis ko merzi kharji bana day usy kon poch sakta he,jin ka forum he wo jis ke merzi post delete ker day ham keya ker sakty he
It is not like that . I never liked Qadri... But the report is wrong ...The words he is saying are true , but the newspaper is telling completely opposite.

Better to listen to him...He is right ...even dr Israr said the same.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)

nope mufti,nawaz shareef nay inhye mutaraf kerwaya tah ,inhoo nay 1 dafa lahore may 1 khawab sonya tah jis ke waja say inhye sohrat mile
Can somebody please confirm that Shaikhul Islam Dr. Mohammad Tahirul Qadri is also a mufti?

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)

What is against in it... I always respect him....

Are you supposed to threat me like that ?

Please tell me about the عقل چوس , molana is wearing on the head, I like that....From where I could get it....

You took my post wrongly, I just wanted to direct your attention to the fact and advised to be careful next time because The image in your deleted post has been used by some fitna mongers to create sectarian hatred.

Anyway, If you got offended than I apologize for my last post.

Last edited:

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: ??? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ???? ????

Raaz bahi ye jo mulana nay video key shoro may jo story sonayi he wo wrong he,ab is dunya may azam tariq oor zeya ur rehman nahee rahye is ley un ka name use keya he,dosra jis admi nay 200 admeoo key qatal ka itraf keya tah ye bhee jhoot he,ager ye he bat Allah key nabi (S A W W) key roza mubarik key samny ye bat ker day tu may inhey 200000 dollar deyny ko teyar hoo,hamrai musebat ye he key jahil mulla jo merzi keh day ham ankhye band ker key yaqeen ker leyty he
[HI]No , listen to this , he is right actually...Specially about Kharjiees...The title of thread is wrong...[/HI]

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

1024.gif

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

طاہر القادری صاحب کینیڈا منتقل کیوں ہوۓ:

١. بچوں کے مستقبل کے لئے
٢. معاشی خوشحالی کے لئے
٣. پاکستان کے حالات سے دل برداشتہ ہو کر، پرسکون زندگی کے لئے
٤. کوئی اور وجہ

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mr. Qadri should have stayed in Pakistan and taught this new fitwa to the new generation. Sitting in Presence of FBI and foreign agency's representatives, this fitwa itself is telling its worth. I am sorry, but this is not something a Muslim Ulma belongs to the institutions of religion would have said.

well mr Qadri was not the one sitting is CIA and Mosad's lap during war of zionists against Russia..............

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

well mr Qadri was not the one sitting is CIA and Mosad's lap during war of zionists against Russia..............

He is sitting right in that corner right now !!! And the worst thing is that he is with them not against Russia but his own people.

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Non-Muslim Soldeirs can't be attacked In Muslim Countries in retaliation - Tahir ul Qadir's Fatwa

He means to say that, Whoever the Pak Ambassador(Haqani) gives visa should not be touched. People like Ramond Davis shoud kill our people and we should act upon his fitwa.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Non-Muslim Soldeirs can't be attacked In Muslim Countries in retaliation - Tahir ul Qadir's Fatwa

Someone said, Mr. Qadri went to Canada for protection and safety for him and his family should be mindful of the verse of the Holy Quran.

5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Now, Mr. Qadri, being a learned scholar in his own esteem views, should have known the verdict in the Holy Quran. He should have also known, the decree of the holy Quran, the one who turns to them is one of them, an unjust, not worthy of the guidance.

But Mr. Qadri, who have done similar work for British Government should also be mindful of the Quranic decree addressing Prophet Muhammad SAW.

2:120 Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion. Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance." Wert thou to follow their desires after the knowledge which hath reached thee, then wouldst thou find neither Protector nor helper against Allah.

He should think hard, he is nothing compare to Prophet SAW, for whom he says he has love and affections.

8:74 Those who believe, and adopt exile, and fight for the Faith, in the cause of Allah as well as those who give (them) asylum and aid,- these are (all) in very truth the Believers: for them is the forgiveness of sins and a provision most generous.

And he should not forget the orders of the Holly Quran, those who provide asylum and aid, are in very truth the Believers. Who could give a verdict against the Holy Quran for helping the cause of Yahood o Nassara, unless he becoming one of them, according to the decree of the Holy Quran!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)

Agar is mulk mein Sheikh-ul-Islam Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri jaisay ulma ki sahi maano mein qadar ki jaati aur unhein follow kiya jaata to Islam kabhi badnaam na hota aur Musalmaan kabhi ruswa na hotay. Afsoas sud afsoas kay is qaum nay aisay logo ki qadar nahi ki.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)

طاہر القادری صاحب کینیڈا منتقل کیوں ہوۓ:

١. بچوں کے مستقبل کے لئے
٢. معاشی خوشحالی کے لئے
٣. پاکستان کے حالات سے دل برداشتہ ہو کر، پرسکون زندگی کے لئے
٤. کوئی اور وجہ

Well, there are many Islamic Scholars of every school of thought who have migrated to North America or Europe due to any reason so instead of creating fuss against personality of Dr. Tahir Ul Qadri, let me know if there is anything mentioned in his book is not in accordance with Islam???

Following is the link of his book for your convenience:
Book against Terrorism

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

YAQEENAN
Banda e bashar ki BULANDI ki bhi inteha nahi
Aur
Aur jab PASTIOON mai girney per aata hai
Tow PASTI Ka LAFZ bhi choota nazar aata hai.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Tahir Qadri is following and advocating the Islam made in West by Christians. Now its an open secret that he is one of the Western Agent like Altaf and Zardari etc. the only difference is that Tahir Qadri present him self as an Islamic scholar.

he may have been paid to say and do it

mdanishtaha

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

sectarian ka naam dey kar meri itni achi post delete kardi WASEEM sahab ...kia app ny thread ko ghor sy parra hai ?thread to hai he "sectarian" to post b "sectarian" he hon gi...

Status
Not open for further replies.