Non-Muslim Soldeirs can't be attacked In Muslim Countries even in retaliation - Tahir ul Qadir's Fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
1052.gif

0d543419b840356ccc1121a24da2841c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Non-Muslim Soldeirs can't be attacked In Muslim Countries in retaliation - Tahir ul Qadir's Fatwa

Tahir Qadri is following and advocating the Islam made in West by Christians. Now its an open secret that he is one of the Western Agent like Altaf and Zardari etc. the only difference is that Tahir Qadri present him self as an Islamic scholar.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Non-Muslim Soldeirs can't be attacked In Muslim Countries in retaliation - Tahir ul Qadir's Fatwa

The article does not cite the actual source of the fatwa or present any proof of him saying that.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

i think the reporter has some personal grudge against tahir ul qadri............thats why the title of the report is tailored to present dr. Qadri as a western agent..............

Its a shame that if one goes to read the detail below the topic its not what the title says.................

The real title would have been "tahir ul qadri fatwa: its fardz on muslims to stand against corrupt leaders"

but its a shame that the reporter tried to attack Dr. Tahir ul qadri..............its the same mind set that uses religion and plays with emotions of people by spreading propaganda against those who expose them.............shame on such black sheep in media.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: غیر مسلم غیر ملکی جاسوس پر حملے جائز نہیں

Mr. Qadri was given the chance to live in the UK. He had been invited and included to a selected team of Muslims who advice the UK Government and Prime Minister on Islam and Muslim's issues.

He has given many such "edits" in the UK for the facilitation of the Government. Now his expertise is exported to USA by the UK government to deal with the issue of Muslims. After all he is a tested material.

You guys should look at "aik din geo ke sath" with Mr. Qadri. In that program he so proudly introduced his grand children and that their mum is British.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

I always respect Qadri sahib ...I dont know why Mr. Communicator deleted my post... That was showing his greatness...

He could say any thing. WE could not...

One day his head will be at the top of tower made by America...

But he is saying the right about Kharjees.

Last edited:

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)

I always respect Qadri sahib ...I dont know why Mr. Communicator deleted my post... That was showing his greatness...

Next time, Try to do some research before posting something against someone.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Next time, Try to do some research before posting something against someone.
What is against in it... I always respect him....

Are you supposed to threat me like that ?

Please tell me about the عقل چوس , molana is wearing on the head, I like that....From where I could get it....

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Mr. Qadri should have stayed in Pakistan and taught this new fitwa to the new generation. Sitting in Presence of FBI and foreign agency's representatives, this fitwa itself is telling its worth. I am sorry, but this is not something a Muslim Ulma belongs to the institutions of religion would have said.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pata nahi Pakistan main itna bara setup hotay huway Qadri sahib ko Canada aanay ki kia zaroorat pesh aa gaye? Woh kon si research thi jo Pakistan main baith kar nahi ho sakti thi. In ki ilmi daleelain aaj tak meri naqis aqal main to nahi aa sakeen. Parhay likhay log samajhtay hon gay. Inhon ne Canada main baith kar mortgage ko bhi majboori ka naam de kar jaiz qarar de diya hay. Laikin yeh nahi batay keh majboori ki had kahan se shuroo hoti hay.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

[MENTION=8290]ansari[/MENTION] : hope you will correct the title of the thread... Delete the word ' Jasoos ' in that line,

I am sure u understand the omportance of speaking truth. and u r the student of Dr. Israr...

Please do not spread unwanted hate...

Otherwise I will request the Mods to correct it...

What is the source of this news...The newspaper is no.2...
Regards...

Last edited:

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)

jis ke lathi us ke bahns,usa power may he wo jis ko merzi dehsaht gerd bana day,jis ko merzi kharji bana day usy kon poch sakta he,jin ka forum he wo jis ke merzi post delete ker day ham keya ker sakty he

But he is saying the right about Kharjees.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

Can somebody please confirm that Shaikhul Islam Dr. Mohammad Tahirul Qadri is also a mufti?

Status
Not open for further replies.