Non-Muslim Soldeirs can't be attacked In Muslim Countries even in retaliation - Tahir ul Qadir's Fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Non-Muslim Soldeirs can't be attacked In Muslim Countries in retaliation - Tahir ul Qadir's Fatwa

Can any one post Mirza Ghulam Fatwa regarding JEHAD against BRITISH RULERS..

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Non-Muslim Soldeirs can't be attacked In Muslim Countries in retaliation - Tahir ul Qadir's Fatwa

Is it your innocence or you really don't know the difference???
Bro Assalam-o-alaikum
I am searching for it now. If you have it can u share it please. Jaza-k-ALLAH

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bro Assalam-o-alaikum
I am searching for it now. If you have it can u share it please. Jaza-k-ALLAH
Wa'Alaikum As Salam brother Biomat,

This is not proper thread to ask about this kind of stuff. You know that there are some fitna mongers who don't waste the opportunity to divert the threads to off topic discussion and target the personalities instead of discussing the real topic of the thread so please try to be sensible and request the material of Qadiani fitna in other related thread.

If I would find the fatwa of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed then I will send you through private message.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: غیر مسلم غیر ملکی جاسوس پر حملے جائز نہیں

طاہر القادری صاحب کینیڈا منتقل کیوں ہوۓ:

١. بچوں کے مستقبل کے لئے
٢. معاشی خوشحالی کے لئے
٣. پاکستان کے حالات سے دل برداشتہ ہو کر، پرسکون زندگی کے لئے
٤. کوئی اور وجہ

اپنی زندگی بچانے کے لیے

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

I dont want to get into personal issues as to why he went to canada. What he said and what he explained in the light of ahadith and quran makes total sense.
What ever he said he gave explanation from quran and ahadith so if any of you have issues come up with something solid and prove it from quran. You will never be able to because quran does not allow in justice. Quran is the best book for humanity and humanity is not just muslims its entire human race. We are not allowed to do wrong to any one . wether they are muslims or non muslims.
May allah guide us and give us peace.

shah sb

Councller (250+ posts)

Daily Nawa i Waqt Back Page
1306928309_Nawa-i-Waqt-Back-Page.jpg

Daily Ausaf Back Page
1306928309_Ausaf-Back-Page.jpg

drkjke

maulana tahir ul qadri kaa nayaa fatwaa.jihad against non muslims is haraam even if they have troops occupying you.O.o

attachment.php

drkjke

Re: maulana tahir ul qadri kaa nayaa fatwaa.jihad against non muslims is haraam even if they have troops occupying you.O.o

hahaha.:lol:
this is one "maulana" who is liked by obama to binyaameen natanyahu to all seculars of pakistan...this sort of "maulanas" are liked by kufar and hypocrites thats why these maulanas travel in bmw,s and mercedes while ulema e haq are being mercilessly killed by forces of kufer and forces of munafiqat.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: maulana tahir ul qadri kaa nayaa fatwaa.jihad against non muslims is haraam even if they have troops occupying you.O.o

drkjke wher do you live?

drkjke

well these are present times.....people think that living among kufar in west they can save their iman...but it is not possible...either go for your career or save your iman...this is the story in present time.
even the "ulema" living in west like tahirulqadri are doing nothing but serving the zionists.

thats why i remember a hadeeth so often nowadays
prophet sallalah u alihe wasallum said that when dajals era arrives run away from him and his system.go away from his as far as possible.dont start to test your iman .as many maumins will think that they will face this fitna but when they will face it they will loose their iman

When the Dajjal appears one should stay as far away from him as possible. The Prophet
saw23X22.gif
said, "Those who hear about the Dajjal should stay far from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking him to be a believer, but on seeing his amazing feats he will become his follower." (Imran-b-Hussain / Abu Daud)

and we all know that all the west ,america europe india are all paving the way for emergeice of dajal and his system...thats why people should stay away from these places ,if iman is their priority.most people wont like these words.but what can i do.i am asked to write truth even if it is bitter.as a muslim.

drkjke

drkjke wher do you live?

want to kill me for doing gustaakhi against your america?like many other "seculars have threatened me for writing against system of kufer and nifaaq.
well why i tell you...but i dont reside in any land of kufer .thank allah

murfi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

better keep his form of islam with himself.

drkjke

i know most people here are earning dollars in america etc and defend america and tarnish image of mujahideen.as this is their own personal benefit...but why would those tribal and afghan muslims tolerate you people when your america bombs them
by allah just 4 days or so back americans bombed a village intentionally near pakistan border....50 women and children were killed...and this they have not done first time.they daily do it...
a day will come when you dollar loving muslims will also face the same azab as you like for other muslims now,but there is one difference.thes pious muslims will get heaven inshalah for their pains but you people will be empty handed in akhira too .because you sided with enemies of allah.
if some of people had read quran it is mentioned in quran again and again and again that even niyyat to support or help kufar (even lightly) takes one out of islam.

Those who believe, fight in the Cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (Satan). So fight you against the friends of Shaitan (Satan). Ever feeble indeed is the plot of Shaitan (Satan).aura alnisa 76... alquran

Last edited:

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)

Agar is mulk mein Sheikh-ul-Islam Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri jaisay ulma ki sahi maano mein qadar ki jaati aur unhein follow kiya jaata to Islam kabhi badnaam na hota aur Musalmaan kabhi ruswa na hotay. Afsoas sud afsoas kay is qaum nay aisay logo ki qadar nahi ki.

Han aese molvi ko follow karo, jo kahay, sood khao, apnay logo ko qatal kerwao, or mulk ki man behan kerwao, or jab dushman parkay jaen, un per muqadmay na chlao, saza na dilao, unko churao, or phir dhol bajao, apni ____ marwao, lekin dushman ka koi nuqsan na kerwao..!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)

Tahir Qadri once visited Norway. His followers from Minhaj ul Quran took him along on a trip to sea site. Waha Tahirul Qadri ne namaz parhai. Un ke mureedo ne ye baat phela di ke jab qibla sahab aazan de rahe the to bohot si machlian (fishes) samundar se bahir a ke aazan sunti raheen.
Usi visit mein jab Tahirul Qadri saab wuzo karne lage to un ke mureedon ne un ka wuzo kiya hoa paani tabarruk ke taur pe piya.
Ese hi jab wo khatab kar rahe the to unho ne tissue papers se gala saaf kar ke side pe phenkte rahe, aur program ke ikhtitam pe un ke mureedon ne exit door ke paas kharhe ho ke wohi used tissues bant`te rahe.
Ye sab ankhon dekha haal he.
In ke followers ko ye bhi kehte suna gaya he, ke agar kisi ne rasool`e pak ka deedar is zamane mein karna ho to Tahirul Qadri ko dekh le. Tahirul Qadri asre hazir mein rasool`e pak ka jeeta jagta namoona hein, or kuch to un ko akse rasool bhi kehte hein.
Tahir Qadri ka ye bhi dawa he keh un ka naam khud rasool`e pak ne un ke walid ke khwab me a kar rakha tha, ye keh kar ke tumhare ghar mein aik bacha paida ho ga us ka naam Tahir rakhna. Lekin mujhe yaad he ke Tahir Qadri saab ke sar pe aik martaba sote mein daang gir gai thi. Ab ye koi batae ke us waqt kio koi ilham nahi hoa ke Tahir saab uth jate aur daang se bach jate?

such bolo

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

کسی بھی شخص کو جانچنے کا سب سے آسان طریقہ یہ ہے کے اسکے اعمال کو اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم پہ پیش کیا جائے، اگر تو اسکے اعمال اور اسکی دعوت وہی ہے جو اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی تھی تو اس شخص سے تعلق قائم کرنے میں کوئی حرج نہیں...ت

اب طاہر القادری کو دیکھ لیں اسکی دعوت اور اس کے اعمال سرا سر اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کے خلاف ہیں...ت

مثلاّ قوالی اور موسیقی پہ رقص ....اب کوئی یہ بتاے کہ کیا اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم اور آپ کے صحابہ قوالی کی محافل منعقد کیا کرتے تھے؟؟؟ اور وہ بھی مزارات یعنی قبروں پہ؟؟؟ عرس کی محافل منعقد کرنا...اب کوئی بتاے کے کیا اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم عرس کی محفل منعقد کرتے تھے؟؟؟ صحابہ نے کی؟؟ اور قبروں پی چادریں چڑھائیں؟؟ قبروں کو بلند کیا؟؟؟ کیا یہ سب امور اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کے زمانے میں دین کا حصّہ تھے؟؟؟؟ ...ت

فیصلہ ہمیں کرنا ہے اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کو اپنا امام اعظم اور قائد اعظم تسلیم کرتے ہووے کہ کیا اس طرح کے شرکیہ اور بدعتی افعال کی دعوت دینے والا کیا اللہ کے نبی
صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کے دین کو پھیلا رہا ہے یا اپنے خود ساختہ شیطانی عقائد کو؟؟؟

Last edited:

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: ??? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ???? ????

nope mufti,nawaz shareef nay inhye mutaraf kerwaya tah ,inhoo nay 1 dafa lahore may 1 khawab sonya tah jis ke waja say inhye sohrat mile

nawaz sharif tu khud iskey aagey peechey hota tha shayad tumhain history k barey me kuch ilm nhi..................

just check this video : this is a renowned deobandi aalim abdurehman ashrafi praising Dr Tahir ul qadri........to add more this happened at the event of milaad sharif ............................

abb ye zroor batana k kia itney barey aalim ki baat manee jaey ya aaapki????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.