Niazi Govt crossing all the ethical limits to punish media

zaheer2003

He is not even conviced and he is under unlawful NAB custody.
Why Nawaz Sharif and Showbaz was let go to UK?
3 time their lawyer bring up with bail application with different reason and bail got rejected by court How unlawful custody then ?

Ratan

Terrorist Modi's Unbelievable "Tattistan"..aka...hundustan

P@triot

He is not even conviced and he is under unlawful NAB custody.
Why Nawaz Sharif and Showbaz was let go to UK?
they were out on the order of the court. mir shakil jaffer will be out once the court says so...please contact the court...

none of ur business

donkey raja AKA imran niazi will be definelty thrown in gutter hole once his father (bajwa and other collaborators) retired or become spineless and there mr niazi will b eating his own shit. at least he wont be able to take his last breath with jadogarni peerni bushra bibi in bani gala

So why not wait until you get your chance. Unlike you spineless retards IK has real supporters. Come on you coward take the 1st bullet. You Nooras are born pussies, just waiting for commissions from your Kings table.

none of ur business

So why not wait until you get your chance. Unless you spineless retards IK has real supporters. Can you coward take the 1st bullet. You pussey.
yes i m ready to take bullet and will u take one as well stand toe to toe if ur a not pufta and born from one father not conceived from imran niazi in ur real father absence while Imran nizi was banging ur mom.... cunt

بھائی صاحب آپ ذکر کرنا بھول گئے کہ شکیل الرحمان کی پھیپھی کا پت بھی شدید زکام ککا شکار ہے اور بیوی بھی بے انتہا دکھی ہے ۔۔ اسے تو فوری طور رہا کیا جائے ۔۔ ویسے اگلی پیشی کب ہے۔۔ دیکھیں اس سے پہلے میڈیا پر کیا کیا تماشا ہوتا ہے ۔۔ آپ بھی اپنا مال اسباب تیار رکھیں
So first, he didn't do anything, then he was ill and today his brother is ill. What next? NS is ill and needs his balls touched and tendered to.

yes i m ready to take bullet and will u take one as well stand toe to toe if ur a not pufta and born from one father not conceived from imran niazi in ur real father absence while Imran nizi was banging ur mom.... cunt
So what's stopping you arse hole, your a born pussey like all Nooras. Go out and charge at GHQ today.
As far as you saying I didn't know my parentage, well if it makes you happy to abuse my dead parents go ahead , but remember mine are dead and I am not going to abuse yours as they have to live with a a pussey with no balls and they thought they gave birth to a boy lol. So I hope to read on the news that you died for the cause ( or at a few rupees) . Because cuunt, if I read this user name again you will wish the army had taken care of you.

none of ur business

So what's stopping you arse hole, your a born pussey like all Nooras. Go out and charge at GHQ today.
As far as you saying I didn't know my parentage, well if it makes you happy to abuse my dead parents go ahead , but remember mine are dead and I am not going to abuse yours as they have to live with a a pussey with no balls and they thought they gave birth to a boy lol. So I hope to read on the news that you died for the cause ( or at a few rupees) . Because cuunt, if I read this user name again you will wish the army had taken care of you.
hahahahhaha come and get me . i live in KPK and i want to see how a pufta like u is going to take care me and yes please send ur mom lover army generals to take care of me if u have balls , i will b here and i will fuck u and put two capsule in ur stinky ugly black arse. u started first so now be a man and face my words and dont even try to threaten me with ur illegal dads coz im not coward. i will fuk and ur dads if they came and kncok my door ,,,, we have seen wars in our area and stood up ,, didnt become IDPs we faced all the terror organization state sponsored and we know how to but fuck people like u, open challenge give me ur address and phone num and im sure u will not be here anymore behind key board ,, key board warrior pufta. or i will give u my address and phone num .... willl u b able to come and get me than cunt????

I don't have to get you you pussey. You told me already that you are going to charge at GHQ and I look forward to your "heroic" actions. But we know the truth about PUSSIES like you, tough behind keyboards but you shit your pants when faced with anyone more than 4ft. So I will see if you post again because unless you have taken over GHQ, I will see a dead Haraami. Come pussey be a man. I can't wait, if you are so tough you will be dead and if your alive, you are pussey.

none of ur business

I don't have to get you you pussey. You told me already that you are going to charge at GHQ and I look forward to your "heroic" actions. But we know the truth about PUSSIES like you, tough behind keyboards but you shit your pants when faced with anyone more than 4ft. So I will see if you post again because unless you have taken over GHQ, I will see a dead Haraami. Come pussey be a man. I can't wait, if you are so tough you will be dead and if your alive, you are pussey.
KARDI NA KHSURO WALI BAAATTTTTT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. IM ALIVE AND IM IN kpk . I WILL LOVE TO TAKE U DOWN FIRST ,,,,,,,,,,,,
COWARD FOLLLOWER OF DONKEY RAJA. HAHAHAHAHHAH.
IF UR MAN GIVE ME UR ADREESSS AND PHONE NUM .. IF UR IN KPK I M IN BARA KHYBER AGNECY I CAN COME TO PESHAWAR MOTHER FUCKER NOW IF UR NOT A PUSSY GIVE ME UR DETAILS U SON OF 100 FATHERS

Awan S

کیونکہ پاکستان کی عدلیہ ان طاقتوروں کے خلاف فیصلہ کرنے کی سکت نہیں رکھتی
خان کی جدوجہد سے بس ایک کو ہی سزا ہو سکی
طاقتور ؟ مجھے ہنسی آتی ہے جب آپ پھانسی چڑ جانے اور ملک بدر ہونے والوں کو طاقت وار کہتے ہیں - نواز کو جیل ڈالے بغیر خان خواب میں بھی الیکشن نہیں جیت سکتا تھا اسلئے فوج نے ڈالا اور فوج نے ہی نکالا بھی جب خان کو زبر دستی چھٹی پر بھیجا تمھیں یاد ہو کہ نہ یاد ہو

KARDI NA KHSURO WALI BAAATTTTTT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. IM ALIVE AND IM IN kpk . I WILL LOVE TO TAKE U DOWN FIRST ,,,,,,,,,,,,
COWARD FOLLLOWER OF DONKEY RAJA. HAHAHAHAHHAH.
IF UR MAN GIVE ME UR ADREESSS AND PHONE NUM .. IF UR IN KPK I M IN BARA KHYBER AGNECY I CAN COME TO PESHAWAR MOTHER FUCKER NOW IF UR NOT A PUSSY GIVE ME UR DETAILS U SON OF 100 FATHERS
Well if you as tough as you claim and are not a pussey then you wont be here tomorrow. So are a man or a Noora pussey. If you are a man, and live up to your hard man image, you wont be alive tomorrow. But we know you are pussey like all your fellow Noora friends. So come on pussey boy, do you have any balls or are you just going to act hard?

There is only 1

طاقتور ؟ مجھے ہنسی آتی ہے جب آپ پھانسی چڑ جانے اور ملک بدر ہونے والوں کو طاقت وار کہتے ہیں - نواز کو جیل ڈالے بغیر خان خواب میں بھی الیکشن نہیں جیت سکتا تھا اسلئے فوج نے ڈالا اور فوج نے ہی نکالا بھی جب خان کو زبر دستی چھٹی پر بھیجا تمھیں یاد ہو کہ نہ یاد ہو
بھٹو کو تو ضیاء نے پھانسی چڑھایا تھا
آپ نے غالبا میرے کمنٹ میں لفظ عدلیہ نہیں پڑھا

none of ur business

Well if you as tough as you claim and are not a pussey then you wont be here tomorrow. So are a man or a Noora pussey. If you are a man, and live up to your hard man image, you wont be alive tomorrow. But we know you are pussey like all your fellow Noora friends. So come on pussey boy, do you have any balls or are you just going to act hard?
WHERE U LIVE VERY SIMPLE .... IF UR MAN GIVE ME UR ADDRESS OR MAY BE UR PHONE NUM.
IF U CANT I WILL GIVE U MINE
CHALLEGE ACCEPTED. 15000 RUPEES PER BHONKNAY WALAY KUTTAY KAATTAY NAHI BHOONKTAY HAIN SIRF.
I DONT ACT HARD . ASK UR SISTER SHE SAW IT HOW HARD IT WAS WHEN I WAS INSIDE HER

Awan S

بھٹو کو تو ضیاء نے پھانسی چڑھایا تھا
آپ نے غالبا میرے کمنٹ میں لفظ عدلیہ نہیں پڑھا
جی ضیاء خود پھانسی چڑھانے نہیں گیا اسی عدلیہ نے پھانسی کا حکم دیا - چار تین کی اکثریت سے اور بھد میں ان ججوں نے ضیاء کے دباؤ کو تسلیم کیا - آپ پاکستان کی تاریخ پڑھ لیں براہے کرم
اور اور اگر نہیں پڑھنی تو مجھ سے ہی پوچھ کر سمجھ لیں آپ سے وعدہ ہے غلط بیانی نہیں کرونگا -

WHERE U LIVE VERY SIMPLE .... IF UR MAN GIVE ME UR ADDRESS OR MAY BE UR PHONE NUM.
IF U CANT I WILL GIVE U MINE
CHALLEGE ACCEPTED. 15000 RUPEES PER BHONKNAY WALAY KUTTAY KAATTAY NAHI BHOONKTAY HAIN SIRF.
I DONT ACT HARD . ASK UR SISTER SHE SAW IT HOW HARD IT WAS WHEN I WAS INSIDE HER
Come on pussey, stop acting hard over the Internet. You are a Noora and we know how brave you guys are, afterall you run to London with a broken eye lash. So tomorrow show you are not a pussey and go to GHQ, otherwise you are like your crooked leaders a pussey.

GreenMaple

Liar bhentodd which fascist world do you belong too? Only convicted criminals are put behind bars. You cannot put an accused in jail
In any country. Now shove this in your filthy fascist ass. Maderchod idiot!
You MF go rob a bank or kill someone today, and see what happens to you at the police station.

none of ur business

Come on pussey, stop acting hard over the Internet. You are a Noora and we know how brave you guys are, afterall you run to London with a broken eye lash. So tomorrow show you are not a pussey and go to GHQ, otherwise you are like your crooked leaders a pussey.
OHHHH NOW UR HIDING BEHIND UR MOM PANTY WHICH IS ON THE WALL OF GHQ..
PEHLAY TUMHAREE TO BAJA DO NA CHAMCHAY SORRY I MEAN JIMMY THE DOG.
I ASKED U 1OOOOO TIMES ABT ADDREESS AND FACE TO FACE CATCH UP. BUT IF U HAVE NO SPINE THAN I WOULD SAY TO SHUT UP AND DO UR JOB OF BARKING COZ U CANT BITE JIMMY THE DOG.
SERIOUSLY U R MAKING ME LAUGH ON MYSELF THAT WHY IM ARGUING WITH A COWARD.
NA APNA ADRESSS DAY TAY HO NA MERA DDRESS MAANGTAY HO . NA FACE TO FACE MILNAY KO TYARR HO AAAB TUM HI BOLO MAY TUMHAREE GHAND KAISAY MARO .
U R JUST BARGING HERE AND THERE . COME TO THE POINT GIVE ME UR ADD OR PHONE OR JUST FUCK OFF COZ ITS AGAINST THE INTEGRITY OF OUR PEOPLE TO FIGHT AGAINST WEAK AND COWARDS.... AND UR BOTH.
SO JAWO MAZAY KARO AUR BHOONKTAY RAHO. WAT ELSE I CAN SAY . IM NOT A KEYBOARD WARRIOR LIKE U .
JUST FOR U
LONG LIVE PTM AND LONG LIVE MANZOOR PASTHEEN
ABBB AUR B JALAY GEE TAIREEE MADAR CHOOD HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH