Niazi Govt crossing all the ethical limits to punish media

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lol.. still no answer for the question. You are running like a rat .. JKT ass hole , tell me if this sugar mafia wasn't responsible for the sugar price increase and didn't get the subsidy from Bongi Khan .... You ass holes are atypical mf's of Bongi and lota regime . Where is your answer ? Look at you now, avoiding answers, avoiding questions and trying to become a custodian of morals and high ground . After all you are full of shit . A licker of Bajwa's balls without any hesitation. .
Beghairat, your friend told us that you guys have a deal and yesterday you told me that your narrative hasn't changed. Are you the beghairat or your friend or both. Are both of you beghairats led by a beghairat that dropped their narrative at a drop of hat. Are you all beghairat as your history has shown as you are the children of Zia.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Beghairat, your friend told us that you guys have a deal and yesterday you told me that your narrative hasn't changed. Are you the beghairat or your friend or both. Are both of you beghairats led by a beghairat that dropped their narrative at a drop of hat. Are you all beghairat as your history has shown as you are the children of Zia.

Hay ,ass hole. where is the answer of my questions ? Lol

Zaidi Qasim

Are you the focun idiot who is ready to kiss the Boots ass day or night ? Answer the focun questions you Monkey ... I gave you detail answers to your BS of months which went on like a perpetual Diarrhea .
I will but as you keep running from this simple question, are you the beghairat or your leaders. Remember this was a narrative run for 1 1/2 years. If you are beghairat then it's not surprise but if it's your leaders are then call then out for lying to gullible cuunts like you. So who is the beghairat?
Hay licking rat , is that you up there ☝, telling me that you will answer the questions about the ATM machine of PTI and your Thoko JKT ? .Shit head , why are you now running away like a little rat . LOL . Can't answer the questions about your Thoko JKT ? lOL

Hate_Nooras

Hay licking rat , is that you up there ☝, telling me that you will answer the questions about the ATM machine of PTI and your Thoko JKT ? .Shit head , why are you now running away like a little rat . LOL . Can't answer the questions about your Thoko JKT ? lOL
Beghairat, who is right you. Who told us that your leaderships narrative hasn't changed, your friend who told us that SS is under Bajwa or your leaders that told you vote ki...
Are you all beghairat, the children of Zia? Make your choice.

Zaidi Qasim

Beghairat, who is right you. Who told us that your leaderships narrative hasn't changed, your friend who told us that SS is under Bajwa or your leaders that told you vote ki...
Are you all beghairat, the children of Zia? Make your choice.
Still no answer .. You are a focun blah blah gutter. No answer to the constant licking of Bongi's ass .. No answer to the Constant licking of JKT's ass. yet your verbal diarrhea goes on forever non stop. No wonder the guy None of ur Business give you quite a bit shit for being an idiot. You totally deserve it...

Hate_Nooras

Still no answer .. You are a focun blah blah gutter. No answer to the constant licking of Bongi's ass .. No answer to the Constant licking of JKT's ass. yet your verbal diarrhea goes on forever non stop. No wonder the guy None of ur Business give you quite a bit shit for being an idiot. You totally deserve it...
Your whole narrative Was that he was selected. They got tits like you like to parrot it here. They always find thick, stupid people to do their dirty and they found the likes of you and then suddenly they thought a bone was thrown and for beghairat people, thats all it takes and it changed. So are you the beghairat or your leaders? It's a simple question.

Zaidi Qasim

Your whole narrative Was that he was selected. They got tits like you like to parrot it here. They always find thick, stupid people to do their dirty and they found the likes of you and then suddenly they thought a bone was thrown and for beghairat people, thats all it takes and it changed. So are you the beghairat or your leaders? It's a simple question.
Hay Dunkey Ass.... Answer the question you moron . How you are going to defend this Sugar Mafia ,your filthy ATM machine .... Come 'on ass hole, try to answer my question . Who was responsible for the Sugar and Flour crisis. May be ask your selected Bongi and may be able to tell you since the ass holes are hiding under his big fat ass.

Hate_Nooras

Hay Dunkey Ass.... Answer the question you moron . How you are going to defend this Sugar Mafia ,your filthy ATM machine .... Come 'on ass hole, try to answer my question . Who was responsible for the Sugar and Flour crisis. May be ask your selected Bongi and may be able to tell you since the ass holes are hiding under his big fat ass.
Why dont you answer the questions that go to the heart of your politics- Are your the beghairat that supports the beghairat? This is your only narrative and yesterday your haraami paid cell told us it was true, Bajwa had invited SS back. So come on children of Zia, who out of you guys is the biggest beghairat because outside this, you have nothing.

Zaidi Qasim

Why dont you answer the questions that go to the heart of your politics- Are your the beghairat that supports the beghairat? This is your only narrative and yesterday your haraami paid cell told us it was true, Bajwa had invited SS back. So come on children of Zia, who out of you guys is the biggest beghairat because outside this, you have nothing.
Lol.... you are a focun dumb ass phrase pusher without thinking . I totally exposed your pea brain . You can't and you won't be able to answer any of the questions about the Mafia with Bongi Khan . You won't be able to answer the intentional price increase of Sugar and subsidy on it forced by the biggest Sugar Mafia JKT who is being protected .. What else you got ? Indeed you are the biggest ass hole of this forum so far. Get a life , you pea brain , filth seeking Little rat .

Hate_Nooras

Lol.... you are a focun dumb ass phrase pusher without thinking . I totally exposed your pea brain . You can't and you won't be able to answer any of the questions about the Mafia with Bongi Khan . You won't be able to answer the intentional price increase of Sugar and subsidy on it forced by the biggest Sugar Mafia JKT who is being protected .. What else you got ? Indeed you are the biggest ass hole of this forum so far. Get a life , you pea brain , filth seeking Little rat .
The only thing you have exposed is your beghairti for following people that have tossed you aside like a used condom. Your leaders have spent the last 1 1/2 years telling us the selection narrative and toss potts like you have parroted this shit on here over and over again. Then at the 1st "bone" the narrative was thrown out of the window leaving arse holes like you telling us that you disagree. But they dont give a shit about you because you are a worthless piece of crap, but you being a total beghairat, still defends them. The best of it was yesterday when Maryams media cell told us that SS was brought back by Bajwa and there was a deal. So once again what kind beghairat are you, do you not have any izzat for youself, are you so desperate that you will always follow people that treat like shit. Keep coming son, i am loving this, I am going bring this up every time you post crap.

Zaidi Qasim

The only thing you have exposed is your beghairti for following people that have tossed you aside like a used condom. Your leaders have spent the last 1 1/2 years telling us the selection narrative and toss potts like you have parroted this shit on here over and over again. Then at the 1st "bone" the narrative was thrown out of the window leaving arse holes like you telling us that you disagree. But they dont give a shit about you because you are a worthless piece of crap, but you being a total beghairat, still defends them. The best of it was yesterday when Maryams media cell told us that SS was brought back by Bajwa and there was a deal. So once again what kind beghairat are you, do you not have any izzat for youself, are you so desperate that you will always follow people that treat like shit. Keep coming son, i am loving this, I am going bring this up every time you post crap.
It proves you are still an ass hole. I said before that instead of delivering a lecture, you should simply answer question that how come Bongi doesn't want come out under the weight of Bajwa ? Does he like it there too much ? Or he had some compulsion . And why the Sugar mafia of JKT is being protected by Bongi khan ? Where is the report of investigation and who are found to be involved in the crisis . Bongi Khan made so many bogies about corruption and corrupt yet he allowed the sugar mafia to raise the prices of Sugar for no reason . Who has raised the Sugar price few months ago . Where is that report which Bongi Khan promised to make public ? Answer these question , you shit head .

Hate_Nooras

It proves you are still an ass hole. I said before that instead of delivering a lecture, you should simply answer question that how come Bongi doesn't want come out under the weight of Bajwa ? Does he like it there too much ? Or he had some compulsion . And why the Sugar mafia of JKT is being protected by Bongi khan ? Where is the report of investigation and who are found to be involved in the crisis . Bongi Khan made so many bogies about corruption and corrupt yet he allowed the sugar mafia to raise the prices of Sugar for no reason . Who has raised the Sugar price few months ago . Where is that report which Bongi Khan promised to make public ? Answer these question , you shit head .
Its your narrative that your leaders have destroyed. We are with the army and good relations. So once again why are you such a beghairat when they used you like a condom to parrot their narrative and then tossed you aside. You must feel like Maryams pussey in that night in the garage. Why did your own media cell tell us yesterday its all true and you have a deal. Why are you all such beghairat that none of you can stand on one position Keep coming son, your beghairti is being exposed. I

Zaidi Qasim

Its your narrative that your leaders have destroyed. We are with the army and good relations. So once again why are you such a beghairat when they used you like a condom to parrot their narrative and then tossed you aside. You must feel like Maryams pussey in that night in the garage. Why did your own media cell tell us yesterday its all true and you have a deal. Why are you all such beghairat that none of you can stand on one position Keep coming son, your beghairti is being exposed. I
Still no answer but lot of unnecessary BS. I asked to answer my question and you start to lick the Balls again . ? . I know it is important for you to complete your quota of licking today , but you can do that after answering all my questions . So, where is the report ? Who raised the prices of Sugar and Flour ? Who is taking advantage of Bongi's Governemnt. who are the Sugar mafia hiding in Bongi's ass ? Answer these questions , you ass hole.

Hate_Nooras

Still no answer but lot of unnecessary BS. I asked to answer my question and you start to lick the Balls again . ? . I know it is important for you to complete your quota of licking today , but you can do that after answering all my questions . So, where is the report ? Who raised the prices of Sugar and Flour ? Who is taking advantage of Bongi's Governemnt. who are the Sugar mafia hiding in Bongi's ass ? Answer these questions , you ass hole.
You are such a beghairat- they told you what to say on social media and then sold you out. Now the best you can say is that you disagree. Who in the Sharif family gives a shit what a total nondescript beghairat thinks. You are worth less than dog shit, they changed their narrative in the hope of a deal and your own media cell said so yesterday, and you told me that its not true and the narrative hasnt chnaged. Keep coming son, you will not forget this beating for the rest of your life. Your beghairti will be like childs play when i have finished with you.