My "WIFE" has dedicated this video to all siasat.pk members

Khayali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Allah aur us k Rasool se muhabat karney wale, us k ahkamat ko pura karne k liye koi na koi rah dhoond hi lete hain.:jazak:(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

A Question to all Hijab Supporters who live in Countries like Canada, USA and Europe etc..

" When a European Woman comes to countries like Pakistan she more or less follow your country norms and dress codes. In Pakistan , Saudia or Iran....your mobsters and abusers would grill a European Woman alive and rape her to pieces if she wears a bikini or revealing dress. In other words she cannot wear a dress of her wish and desire because of your societal pressure and taboos.
Now Mr Posster of this thread..my question is why your women want to wear hijab in the west? why you want the Europeans to be so lenient towards your dress wishes? Khud tu tum log inteha pasand ho dosroun ko jeenay ka haq nahi detay or Jab west may atay ho to righs demand kertay ho? Yeh kia hay?

What is this?

Last edited:

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
this is life, like or not..their law allows us to do whatever we want..our countries law dosent and are modest and there are certain rules..no one rapes a European women..i dunno where u heard that story..Our women want to wear hijab because Islam says so..Allah SWT says so..like or not..people like you are embarrassment and support life of desires which Allah SWT has prohibited.. you are in the wrong place writing this..go write this on Danish Newspaper..and enjoy ur support..not on a post where people fear Allah SWT and trust me a Muslim will not rape any women inshAllah..because it is going against the law of Allah SWT..just grow outta ignorance and stop..we dun let these women wear what they want in our countries because we follow the best religion..In my school in Canada our canadian Principle stopped a girl and gave her a jersey to cover herself because she was wearing really short clothes..even the canadians were ashamed of her act and her parents were called to stop her from doing this..our level of modesty is higher and we have defined that..if u dun like it..dont come to our countries..our laws are defined..if i go to work naked in Denmark they will put me in Jail..but just like u said..why not the wish and desires are allowed then??? just like that..In Muslim countries there level of modesty is higher..May Allah Guide u and all of us InshAllah

this is life, like or not..their law allows us to do whatever we want..our countries law dosent and are modest and there are certain rules..no one rapes a European women..i dunno where u heard that story..Our women want to wear hijab because Islam says so..Allah SWT says so..like or not..people like you are embarrassment and support life of desires which Allah SWT has prohibited.. you are in the wrong place writing this..go write this on Danish Newspaper..and enjoy ur support..not on a post where people fear Allah SWT and trust me a Muslim will not rape any women inshAllah..because it is going against the law of Allah SWT..just grow outta ignorance and stop..we dun let these women wear what they want in our countries because we follow the best religion..In my school in Canada our canadian Principle stopped a girl and gave her a jersey to cover herself because she was wearing really short clothes..even the canadians were ashamed of her act and her parents were called to stop her from doing this..our level of modesty is higher and we have defined that..if u dun like it..dont come to our countries..our laws are defined..if i go to work naked in Denmark they will put me in Jail..but just like u said..why not the wish and desires are allowed then??? just like that..In Muslim countries there level of modesty is higher..May Allah Guide u and all of us InshAllah

An answer full of Hypocracy...As for me, I wont go here n there and hide behind Muslim God, Christian God or Hindu gods. My approach is direct I asked you why you demand things which you yourself dont give to religious minorities in your own countries?

Ex-GMTV reporter Lara Logan sexually attacked in Egypt's Tahrir Square while working for CBS

Source :
http://themes.thestar.com/article/09mp3fa7SR7GT

There are 100 of stories where western woman/Europeans were molested, harassed / teases/raped for being wearing different dress than the local norms.

I am sure kay ub sab desi logoun kay Moun Band.

This is what the Govt of Canada advises Canadian Women Visiting Iran

Women's Safety
Physical and verbal harassment of women can be a problem. The Department publishes a booklet entitled Her Own Way: A Woman’s Guide to Safe and Successful Travel. Its prime objective is to inform Canadian women and encourage them to travel safely.

http://www.voyage.gc.ca/countries_pays/report_rapport-eng.asp?id=132000

The Canadian Ministry of Foreign Affairs warns and advises Canadians:

"Visitors should dress conservatively. Men should not wear shorts and women should cover their head with a scarf and cover their arms and legs. Respect religious and social traditions to avoid offending local sensitivities. "

Similar Advisories are in place from Australian , American and other European Counterparts.

So my question to all these born again muslims in the west " why are you so sensitive about Hijaab? and if you are..then you should also give the same freeedom to Christians living in your own countries"

I rest my case. I wont reply to this thread any more. See yourselves in the mirror first before asking for your rights and demanding more and more . KUch dosroun ko bhee freedom diya kero. Learn from the west. The are better than you when it comes to civil rights and human rights

Bottom Line : I fully acknowledge your dress /relgious rights . Many of you are lucky living in the west and enjoying civil life liberties and basis human rights but at the same time , please please show same kindness to others, specially the religious and ethnic minorities living in your own country Pakistan. History tells us that you have not been very nice to them, wherever they ask for rights you kill them , bomb them....and make them mouth shut for ever.

The purpose of my post is not to offend you or to taunt your religion norms...but to make you more learned and appreciative of diversity!

Cheers!

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is what the Govt of Canada advises Canadian Women Visiting Iran

Women's Safety
Physical and verbal harassment of women can be a problem. The Department publishes a booklet entitled Her Own Way: A Woman’s Guide to Safe and Successful Travel. Its prime objective is to inform Canadian women and encourage them to travel safely.

http://www.voyage.gc.ca/countries_pays/report_rapport-eng.asp?id=132000

The Canadian Ministry of Foreign Affairs warns and advises Canadians:

"Visitors should dress conservatively. Men should not wear shorts and women should cover their head with a scarf and cover their arms and legs. Respect religious and social traditions to avoid offending local sensitivities. "

Similar Advisories are in place from Australian , American and other European Counterparts.

So my question to all these born again muslims in the west " why are you so sensitive about Hijaab? and if you are..then you should also give the same freeedom to Christians living in your own countries"

I rest my case. I wont reply to this thread any more. See yourselves in the mirror first before asking for your rights and demanding more and more . KUch dosroun ko bhee freedom diya kero. Learn from the west. The are better than you when it comes to civil rights and human rights

Bottom Line : I fully acknowledge your dress /relgious rights . Many of you are lucky living in the west and enjoying civil life liberties and basis human rights but at the same time , please please show same kindness to others, specially the religious and ethnic minorities living in your own country Pakistan. History tells us that you have not been very nice to them, wherever they ask for rights you kill them , bomb them....and make them mouth shut for ever.

The purpose of my post is not to offend you or to taunt your religion norms...but to make you more learned and appreciative of diversity!

Cheers!

All I will advise you my dear, be relaxed, if you are Muslim then follow Quran, Hadeeth, Sunnah, if you are non-Muslim then, I would advise you to learn Canadian laws first, I have read all of your biased remarks on personal basis, probably you forget the result of last week.

Take my advise, don'y poke your nose in others business and specially our WOMEN, who knows how to protect and fix sick minded people like you, Please accept my apology in advance, because of my personal remarks, (which I will delete if you will object) But make sure that we are here to discuss politics, nothing personal.

You don't have to apologize to me and feel free to ban me. You are a typical shia Khatmal and on top of that you are a Materwa urdu speaking who does not respect freedom of speeh and human rights. Go ahead ban me..and one respect please .Go back to India where u belong to and open a site called www.IndianBharwayMigratedtoPakistan.com and stop insulting indigeous people of Pakistan in your forum.

I am sorry that I offended you, I have never used such language before but u sort of compelled me by telling me that it was you who banned me on racial bias.

Good BYe

Narcissist

Banned
Brilliant post bro, I am also all in for the ban of Burka. It looks pathetic on women, they seemed oppressed and second grade citizen. I welcome French decision. Other European states should follow this wise decision of France.