My Assessment: ISI, Army Generals, PPP, PML, ANP, MQM are ALL trying to Break Pakistan!

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Abdul Maalik mentioned in Capital Talk tonight that Rehman Malik is considered to be working for MI5 at least the allegations are the same.

Rehman Malik works for Zardari.

This means both Zardari and Altaf want to break Pakistan.

ISI and Army generals are not stupid. They know what is going on...which breaks it down like this....

ISI, Army generals, PPP, PML, ANP, MQM are ALL trying to break Pakistan...

I wonder why????

There are only 3 forces in this world that can break any man and that is SEX, MONEY and POWER. Now all these people have ample availability of all 3 so I wonder what the reasoning is.

Perhaps it is if I can have $10 Million US Dollars I deserve $100 Million US Dollars. Oh no, I now have $100 Million US Dollars I firmly believe God has given me the ultimate right to snap $1 Billion US Dollars...God Dammit, I have $1 Billion US Dollars but now I need to beat Bill Gates and Warren Buffet in the game...and it keeps on..

The Moral of the Story: There is no limit of a mans ambitions in life. They are always digging for more...

and hence my friends Pakistan is slowly moving towards disintegration.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Your line of reasoning is same as of SAFMA

As Pakistan is slowly moving towards dis-integration, let us hang on to India ( oh my shining India )
without realizing India is having difficulty carrying it's own weight and with this extra weight they sure
can both drown.

The real moral of the story is: All that glitter is not gold; it could merely be a piece of broken glass!

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PAkistan is being attacked on its ideology. In this way it is easy to demolish it. Without ideology there is no need for Pakistan to continue as a country. End game of Pakistan has already started from with in.

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
do not blame the Army and ISI....the only savior of Pakistan on this earth

aur sharam kro ...her maamlay mai Army aur ISI ko khainch laatay ho.........sb kufaar bhi in k peechay paray hoay hain aur tm jesay log bhi..........Allah tala tmhai hidayat day

jazakAllah khair

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
many people wonder how islamic rules 'll apply?how it works in state like pakistan?they all think islam as punishing religion.which is wrong.in 65 years pakistan history how many islamic rulings were in constituion and how strong their impliment was?by that we could understand where we are heading.we chosen democracy and dictatorship for our livies to ease results are here.our idealogy must be islam if its not strong then any body can break us.

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is a big question mark of the role of generals and isi cause army have aupported Mqm for 10 years . They had the absolute power in karachi.

Scorpion

Banned
These participants of Musical Chair are all munafiqs to the core . . . . What matters most to them is the last Chair . . . . .

And by the way, it is the military which is playing the Music . . . .

mustafvi

MPA (400+ posts)
[h=1]Confusions about Ideology of Pakistan are being created on some Pakistani Media/TV Channels[/h]

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your line of reasoning is same as of SAFMA

As Pakistan is slowly moving towards dis-integration, let us hang on to India ( oh my shining India )
without realizing India is having difficulty carrying it's own weight and with this extra weight they sure
can both drown.

The real moral of the story is: All that glitter is not gold; it could merely be a piece of broken glass!

'gub khashti dobna lagti ha to saman utara kerta hain' makes sense wht you saying........india has to give freedom or ...................

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
Army aur ISI se kuch ghaltian hoi hyn past main magar is ka hargiz yeh matlab nahi k ye donoun Pakistan ko khuda nakhuwasta torna chahte hyn. Army aur ISI ne hee Pakistan ko bachaya hoa hy mujhe Army se aur ISI ki bohat see cheezoun par ikhtilaf hy magar ye kehna k ye ghadari kar rahe hyn ye assessment 100% ghalat hy. aik mulk ki establishment kabhi ye nahi chahe gi k woh mulk ko tor de. hamari establishmnet se lakh ikhtilaf kia ja sakta hy un k tareeqa.e.kar par magar yeh kehna k ye mulk torne ki sazish kar rahe hyn ye intihae fazool tareen baat hy. Pakistan Army aur ISI muhib.e.watan institutions hyn.

Pakistan Army Zindabad!
ISI Zindabad!
Pakistan Paendabad!

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
there were rumors floating all over internet and international media that Pakistan will be divided into atleast four parts for quite sometime but after the press conference of mirza last night things seems to be obvious as he did under oath and now on I think these kinds of subjects will be highlighted in media about such conspiracy as earlier many journalists would have fear to speak out if they would known and aware of these facts but now mirza must have given them chance to talk more freely on this subject

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Dear Bi KEEPINFORMED
we have read your analysis and please make sure you do not put any extra burden on your brain , coz all it produces is non sence, it will be better if you concentrate on other things.

Analysis and international politics is bit too hard for you and your little brain.

imran_

MPA (400+ posts)
The only savior which has broken it already 39 years ago ...

do not blame the Army and ISI....the only savior of Pakistan on this earth

aur sharam kro ...her maamlay mai Army aur ISI ko khainch laatay ho.........sb kufaar bhi in k peechay paray hoay hain aur tm jesay log bhi..........Allah tala tmhai hidayat day

jazakAllah khair

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
brother "sex,money,power" to individual klye specific hyn,in k ilawa(in a bigger picture) "ghaddari aur badbakhti bhi koi cheez hoti ha.
jo bhi ho mera eman ha k altaf aur shaitan malik kabhi bhi pakistan se mukhlis nahe hyn.baqi ALLAH har cheez pr qadir ha.

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
shaid zada tik alfaz yeh hain k yeh sub taqtain pakistan ko totnay say bachanay ki koi koshish nahi kar rahin ..........

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)
جہاں تک 'آئی ڈیالوجی' کی بات ہے تو اس سارے کھیل میں وہ دہشت گرد کہاں گئے جو مذہب کی آڑ میں عبادت گاہوں پے اور عوامی مقامات پر خود کش حملے کرواتے ہیں؟

Scorpion

Banned
Dear,

this Tahir ul padri is among those confusions responsible for hurting our ideology . . . .

Currently, he is enjoying on the CIA's money giving fatwas to defend the actions of US state department . . . .