MQM Ministers submitted Resignation To Rabita Committee

M javed

Banned
How long will they take to understand Zardari.

Perhaps they do not understand Zardari or Zardar does not understand them

or perhaps the matter is not that of understanding each other.

Tomorrow Hillary Clinton will bring them back.

'Becharai' MQM wale - Inn ki koi dignity hi nahein.

Dignity usoolnoon se aati hay 'bhatte-Khori' aur 'Amreeka Nawazi' ka yahi anjaam hota hay.

ye Bhare ke 'tooto' hain. Bhaara khatam ho jaata hay toa 'cheen-paan' kerne lagte hay.

Phir 'sooar' monh main chala jaata hay toa waqti toar per chup ho jaate hain.

Zardari ke saath Amreeka na ho toa shaaed yeh lambe hi naraz ho jaain.

Baat toa tab hay ke abh istefay wapis nahein hone chahye.

Beshak Hilary Clintan ka 'Abba' bhi kahe. Kyunke wo abba ho ga toa 'Hillary-Clinton' ka tumhara toa nahein. Wesse bhi goroon ka 'Abba' nahein hota.

MQM ko chahye siasat ko 'bazeecha-itfaal' ya 'Ahmaqoon ki Jannat' na banae.

Last edited:

xxfighterxx

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i noticed one thing a school of thought in Pakistan try to blame MQM for everything, whether its a good deed too..i see nothing wrong in resignations, my dear fellows its 100% democratic and constitutional..MQM is a part of Govt. they reserve the democratic right to resign on any thing they are not agreed to..and they did it several times democratically, the Govt. requested and assured to correct the mistakes and to address the issues then they joined back,This is Democracy, this is what our country needed n MQM is doing it the right way, can any one explain whats wrong in it whats harm in it???

Gladiator

Councller (250+ posts)
i noticed one thing a school of thought in Pakistan try to blame MQM for everything, whether its a good deed too..i see nothing wrong in resignations, my dear fellows its 100% democratic and constitutional..MQM is a part of Govt. they reserve the democratic right to resign on any thing they are not agreed to..and they did it several times democratically, the Govt. requested and assured to correct the mistakes and to address the issues then they joined back,This is Democracy, this is what our country needed n MQM is doing it the right way, can any one explain whats wrong in it whats harm in it???

I am PTI supporter and I agree with your logic. But the thing is When MQM and all other parties know that this Govt will never do anything good for People then why these Parties are part of Govt??? I cannot understand this logic.

xxfighterxx

I am PTI supporter and I agree with your logic. But the thing is When MQM and all other parties know that this Govt will never do anything good for People then why these Parties are part of Govt??? I cannot understand this logic.

Dear Brother there are two aspects of what u are actually asking...4 years back the Nation heard alot from the politicians about railing and de-railing democracy hatred for the armed dictatorships at that time every political party decided to stand by democracy in order to save it...MQM is doing nothing else then fulfilling its promise to the nation where as u cant see those big fishes fulfilling it this way..secondly MQM is a part of Govt. every one says that have u ever imagined how big is the part?i mean what can they do with it..are they really profiting themselves??? Ssseriously??? they are there bcoz they have weight they are there to gain more weight when ever any thing goes wrong they pinpoint it try to correct it n they did it many times..u surely know how good our opposition is or was.. actually MQM is there for the check n balance working as an opposition sitting on the same sides of the benches...n there is another aspect a moral one...but i dont think its relevent to our topic...n ya glad to see that u support PTI...

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
After budget, prices of every thing have gone up and Zardari wants mqm to be working on old payroll. Ab tou purani tankhaw per guzara mushakal hai.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
As far as i understand the politics of karachi is based upon violence if you don't pick guns you'll be crushed and you have to be in govt all the time to secure your people that's the only logic i can get that why MQm wants to be in govt in Karachi ,if u look every party in karachi has such groups ,but this thing 'll keep mqm till karachi because their image 'll be further maligned and time is changing now so they should realize that

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yee issi tankhwah par kaam kartay rahin gaay..............Gidar bupkian dayrahy hain...............Yee bajoo maray azmaiy huway haain..........................100 dafa ye istafay keey harkat kar chukay hain , magar pher hukumat kaay bagheer nahin reh saktay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Main esko hamysha mazak he samujoin ga........ap bhee.

xxfighterxx

As far as i understand the politics of karachi is based upon violence if you don't pick guns you'll be crushed and you have to be in govt all the time to secure your people that's the only logic i can get that why MQm wants to be in govt in Karachi ,if u look every party in karachi has such groups ,but this thing 'll keep mqm till karachi because their image 'll be further maligned and time is changing now so they should realize that

Brother after reading your comment i came to a conclusion that you do not belong to karachi or your analysis is somehow wrong, its absolutely not about guns its about washing the stains of the crimes you never did with the inspiring deeds, thoughts and examples of modernization, it is as if your father tells your brothers that you are guilty for a crime u never committed as your father has a strong influence at home and his words are presumed to be authentic every brother of yours will hate u and treat u as a culprit, they are innocent they are kept away from the facts...Thats the same case with MQM and here the father role is played by the Establishment where Afaq was known to be an awarded major by the corrupt generals of that time who actually killed thousands..they controlled every sort of media and MQM's image was like hell afterwards..and sooner or later every one accepted what they did..enough proves are available...But one thing i must admire our establishment is really hardcore strong, the words they said 20 years ago are still so lively and unforgettable..they won and Pakistan loses..our brothers from other parts of Pakistan hate MQM as hell...they divided and ruled and they are dividing and ruling..as i read comments here or in other blogs i laugh in my self and i say in my heart they Won n Pakistan losed they won n we losed..