YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: MQM Leader Altaf Hussain is Seriously ill? spokesman den

shaheedchoudry said:
alihbkable said:
YAHYA87 said:
Raaz said:
YAHYA87 said:
Did anyone has any evidence of all his 234 killing cases that he was actually involved in all that???Their is a difference between ACCUSATION and CONVICTION and in case of ACCUSATION a person is innocent until proven guilty while in CONVICTION a person is proven guilty.....So if all cases against them are ACCUSATION then why dont a person bring evidence against him before posting all those cases and if he is already CONVICT then why dont bring any reference which has convicted him....Since 1990s people of Karachi are listening against them by State owned media Pee TV and then from Govt. institution but they couldnt able to CONVICT them in so many cases they cleared already before NRO like Major Kaleem case and other....even people says MQM killed Hakeem Saeed but couldnt able bring a single evidence in Hakeem Saeed murder against MQM....Why???

Dont worry.

He will be OK very soon

Doctors advised him to kill more people for his 'Sadqa' as medicine.
and speak more lie that all these died by themselves, like lots of other Karachi people, including Hakeem Saeed.
Obviously no proof is enough for blinds.....

You mean Karachiite are blind and cant watch things....lolzzz

The thing is that Karachiite only choose those who they find fit for themselves and we dont even give damn about what those accusations are because they were all part of campaign to get rid of MQM but failed miserably because Karachiite didnt stop supporting MQM despite everything State tried on them.....I just dont get it that as you said that no proof is enough for Blind....then how you came to this conclusion that I am blind????I am just asking to proof your ACCUSATION by anything crediblewhile you are saying that I am blind...wow what a logic if this is your logic then I start calling you Zani (NO OFFENSE) but have no proof that you are ZANI then how would you feel????Same thing over here how come they get away in lot of cases made against them before got benefited from NRO???
no dude! they arent blind, they are idiotz!
no dude, they are on gun point
Sir jee who are you trying to fool I am myself Karachiite and if you want to know truth then visit Nazimabad, FB area, Orangi Town, Gulistan-e-Jauhar(except Pahalwan Goth) and even other areas as well you will find mostly MQM supporters much more then PPP, ANP and other party supporters.....

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

this guys constant efforts against islam and pakistan caused himto receive many curses from some pious people.than when in may 12 and later his party killed hundreds of innocent people in cold blooded terorism on karachi streets than too poor people could do nothing but curse him
but what lies for him in akhira is what he should wory about actually!!!!as this life is short anyway

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

drkjke said:
this guys constant efforts against islam and pakistan caused himto receive many curses from some pious people.than when in may 12 and later his party killed hundreds of innocent people in cold blooded terorism on karachi streets than too poor people could do nothing but curse him
but what lies for him in akhira is what he should wory about actually!!!!as this life is short anyway

Do you know in Karachi many Shia Ulema like Talib Jouheri supports him and also Jamat Ahlesunnat wa Hadees and many Uleemas of Karachi also support his party due to their efforts to get rid of sectarian violence in Karachi....and about 12may do you even know those areas where firing was actually recorded????

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

drkjke said:
Do you know that many Shia Ullemas in Karachi like Ulama Talib Jouheri and others support MQM and also Jamat-Sunnah wa hadees uleemas of Bunori town Karachi also support his party due to their efforts to get rid of sectarian violence in Karachi....

As you said about 12may do you even know areas where violence was actually recorded???

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Bushman said:
Can you immagine the cost of MI6 to protect him.Secondly he should be steping aside and bring a fresh honest,free of any kind of charges,A man with vision,forward.MQM would do very well in pakistan if they would bring Mustafa Kamal with a totaly new fresh team forward.

you have a point there. MK would be best suited to take over. I agree with you tho I am no longer an MQM supporter

gazoomartian

Siasati said:
LAHORE: The mysterious absence of MQM chief Altaf Hussain from the political scene has raised several doubts about his health, with sources claiming Altaf is currently undergoing treatment in Germany. However, an MQM spokesman expressed his ignorance of such reports. The exact nature of Altafs illness is not clear as yet, as MQM spokesman Salahuddin did not deny or confirm the rumours.

He said Altaf was out of London and his location could not be disclosed due to security concerns.

The spokesman said Altaf had addressed the party on March 16 and was in good health at the time. Sources disclosed that PML-Q President Shujaat Hussain had recommended a homeopathic doctor in Germany to Altaf. Former prime minister Shujaat and former Senate chairman Waseem Sajjad have both been under the doctors care for some time. The MQM chief also did not meet the president during Asif Ali Zardaris last trip to the United Kingdom. The sources said that since that time, Altaf has been under treatment. It was reported that Altaf had ignored the president, however, MQM denied this impression. A party spokesman said at the time that the PPP and MQM had cordial relations and Altaf had not met Zardari because he was not in London. staff report

Source: http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010

2 Days ago Kashif Abbasi (Off the record) asked Wasim Akhtar (MQM) about Altaf Hussain's health to which Wasim Akhtar did not openly verified nor denied.

We all know Ah sick in head. But he is undergoing medical treatment then he should do tauba, per chance he mey be forgiven tho, I heard, murders are not forgivable. Only an Alim would prove me right/wrong.

May he get health so I can hear more trash from him, get well brotha :D

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

YAHYA87 said:
drkjke said:
Do you know that many Shia Ullemas in Karachi like Ulama Talib Jouheri and others support MQM and also Jamat-Sunnah wa hadees uleemas of Bunori town Karachi also support his party due to their efforts to get rid of sectarian violence in Karachi....

As you said about 12may do you even know areas where violence was actually recorded???

Yahya is trying nw 2 prove MQM and AH as angelz. bhai1 aap se phle wale b kuch ni kr sake or aap b thore din mei mayoos ho jao ge........MQM has got no chances! ab iss bat ko maan lo. useless posts krne se better hai k aap ki party pe jo charges hain un ka kuch kro ya phir bare ho jao or inn idiots se above ho kr sochna shoroo kro.
ye jo kuch aap keh rhe ho na k do u even knw where all that happened to meri advice maano, MQMers i na suna kro........vo golian dete rahenge........mgr goli leni h k ni ye ap ki mrzi hai.......at least hamari taraf se aap na-ummeed ho jao, hum ne bohut soch smjkh k MQM ko reject kiya hai.

Hail Imran..........We love Imran.........He is our MEssiah

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

alihbkable said:
YAHYA87 said:
drkjke said:

Yahya is trying nw 2 prove MQM and AH as angelz. bhai1 aap se phle wale b kuch ni kr sake or aap b thore din mei mayoos ho jao ge........MQM has got no chances! ab iss bat ko maan lo. useless posts krne se better hai k aap ki party pe jo charges hain un ka kuch kro ya phir bare ho jao or inn idiots se above ho kr sochna shoroo kro.
ye jo kuch aap keh rhe ho na k do u even knw where all that happened to meri advice maano, MQMers i na suna kro........vo golian dete rahenge........mgr goli leni h k ni ye ap ki mrzi hai.......at least hamari taraf se aap na-ummeed ho jao, hum ne bohut soch smjkh k MQM ko reject kiya hai.

Their is nothing about angles and demons its all about clearing the misconceptions regarding them because as I see it most of you people are not even Karachiite and hence dont know the ground reality in Karachi so that is why they keep on criticism which gives them nothing....All those cases you mentioned about MQM voluntarily want to open them all that is why they didnt supported NRO because they also wants to clear their names and come back clean from everything which were put on them in a campaign to get rid of them in 1990s....thats all and if you dont like it then its up to you that who you support and who you dont support but dont expect others to support same person who you support because like you dont care most Karachiite also dont care...

JA MQM
JA Alataf

Dunya chahay jitni jalay....
MQM Apni rah chalay...

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

YAHYA87 said:
alihbkable said:
YAHYA87 said:
drkjke said:

Their is nothing about angles and demons its all about clearing the misconceptions regarding them because as I see it most of you people are not even Karachiite and hence dont know the ground reality in Karachi so that is why they keep on criticism which gives them nothing....All those cases you mentioned about MQM voluntarily want to open them all that is why they didnt supported NRO because they also wants to clear their names and come back clean from everything which were put on them in a campaign to get rid of them in 1990s....thats all and if you dont like it then its up to you that who you support and who you dont support but dont expect others to support same person who you support because like you dont care most Karachiite also dont care...

JA MQM
JA Alataf

MQM Apni rah chalay...

pata nae tmhe kitna arsa hua hai MQM ko dekhte hue.....mai bus itna bta dun k ye MQM jab pehli bar APMSO se MQM mei tabdeel hui thi na to usi kamre mei hui thi jahan 2 saal baad meri pedaish hui thi....
It wz in Hyderabad or meri birth pe ALtaf Hussein khud aya tha congrat krne, to ye bachgana batein chhor do k hme pata kux nahi.......hme pata hai isi liye MQM ko chhora hai. I m a Mahajir n now I live in Lahore. ye batein pehle b isi forum pe MQMers ko mai bta chuka hun bt since u r new 2 dis forum to ap ko bta dia hai.
in future, whenever u reply 2 ma post, keep in mind dat u r talking 2 a person who is a lot more in4md abt MQM than u, and knows all the inside outs.....jahan b rhta ho koi, dat isznt the cae, apne ap ko khud limitize krte rhte ho by naming Karachi again n again or chahte ho k dusre tmhe psnd kerein......Idiots! pehle ye to soch lia kro k tmhara cmnt MQM ki favor mei h ya us k against.......or han! I m disappointed k aap log care nae krte, I thot Karachiites care, bt nw as u told me dat they simply do not care, so I cant help feeling dat MQM has really cut Karachi short ov the country.dats even more disappointing then the very existence ov MQM.

Hail Imran........We love Imran........He is our Messiah

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Agar Altaf Hussain haqeeqat main bimar hai to, isse chahiay k poori qoum se maafi mangay, aur ALLAH se apnay gunaho ke Touba, aur pakistan main aa ker apnay casses ko face karey. other wise iss ka ALLAH he hafiz hai.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

alihbkable said:
YAHYA87 said:
alihbkable said:
YAHYA87 said:
drkjke said:

JA MQM
JA Alataf

MQM Apni rah chalay...

pata nae tmhe kitna arsa hua hai MQM ko dekhte hue.....mai bus itna bta dun k ye MQM jab pehli bar APMSO se MQM mei tabdeel hui thi na to usi kamre mei hui thi jahan 2 saal baad meri pedaish hui thi....
It wz in Hyderabad or meri birth pe ALtaf Hussein khud aya tha congrat krne, to ye bachgana batein chhor do k hme pata kux nahi.......hme pata hai isi liye MQM ko chhora hai. I m a Mahajir n now I live in Lahore. ye batein pehle b isi forum pe MQMers ko mai bta chuka hun bt since u r new 2 dis forum to ap ko bta dia hai.
in future, whenever u reply 2 ma post, keep in mind dat u r talking 2 a person who is a lot more in4md abt MQM than u, and knows all the inside outs.....jahan b rhta ho koi, dat isznt the cae, apne ap ko khud limitize krte rhte ho by naming Karachi again n again or chahte ho k dusre tmhe psnd kerein......Idiots! pehle ye to soch lia kro k tmhara cmnt MQM ki favor mei h ya us k against.......or han! I m disappointed k aap log care nae krte, I thot Karachiites care, bt nw as u told me dat they simply do not care, so I cant help feeling dat MQM has really cut Karachi short ov the country.dats even more disappointing then the very existence ov MQM.

Bhaya app ka taluq chahay jitna bhi purana ho MQM say aur app ko Altaf bhai nay chahay jitni baar bhi apni good mai bithaya ho mujhay in sab say kuch lena dena nahi hai mujhay sirf is cheez say matlab hai k kon mujhay aur mera city k liyew din raat kaam karta hai aur koon hai jo sirf moo k fire marta hai aur yehi wajah hai k mai MQM ko support karta hun kyun k in ko mainay bohat say achay kaam kartay dekha hai usi tarhan jis tarhan app nay buray kaam kartay dekha hai....abhi App Lahore mai reh rahay ho tu app Karachi ki current condition k baray mai kitna jantay hogay???mai tu yahan Karachi mai rehta hun aur yahan ki current situation kia hai aur yahan kahan say kya kya ho raha hai agar mai na jano tu shayad yahan rehna hi bekaar hai....agar mujhay pata na chalay k 2 ghantay pehlay Sohrab Goth mai firing hoi hai aur mai wahin say guzroon tu koi bharoosa nahi k kia ho jay mera sath....yehi woh Farq hai aik Karachiite jo Karachi mai reh raha ho aur woh jo Karachi mai na Reh raha ho mai....App k liya joo bhi hero ho lakin yahan k loog MQM ko barhi taadad mai support kartay hain aur inko koi zaroorat nahi k woh kisi k kehna per chalain kyun k yahan k loog apna acha bura bohat achi tarhan jantay hain....

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

YAHYA87 said:
alihbkable said:
YAHYA87 said:
alihbkable said:
drkjke said:

JA MQM
JA Alataf

MQM Apni rah chalay...

Bhaya app ka taluq chahay jitna bhi purana ho MQM say aur app ko Altaf bhai nay chahay jitni baar bhi apni good mai bithaya ho mujhay in sab say kuch lena dena nahi hai mujhay sirf is cheez say matlab hai k kon mujhay aur mera city k liyew din raat kaam karta hai aur koon hai jo sirf moo k fire marta hai aur yehi wajah hai k mai MQM ko support karta hun kyun k in ko mainay bohat say achay kaam kartay dekha hai usi tarhan jis tarhan app nay buray kaam kartay dekha hai....abhi App Lahore mai reh rahay ho tu app Karachi ki current condition k baray mai kitna jantay hogay???mai tu yahan Karachi mai rehta hun aur yahan ki current situation kia hai aur yahan kahan say kya kya ho raha hai agar mai na jano tu shayad yahan rehna hi bekaar hai....agar mujhay pata na chalay k 2 ghantay pehlay Sohrab Goth mai firing hoi hai aur mai wahin say guzroon tu koi bharoosa nahi k kia ho jay mera sath....yehi woh Farq hai aik Karachiite jo Karachi mai reh raha ho aur woh jo Karachi mai na Reh raha ho mai....App k liya joo bhi hero ho lakin yahan k loog MQM ko barhi taadad mai support kartay hain aur inko koi zaroorat nahi k woh kisi k kehna per chalain kyun k yahan k loog apna acha bura bohat achi tarhan jantay hain....
Karachi mai aata jata rhta hun or wahan mere bohut relatives rhte hain......so koi aisa masla ni hai k hme pata he kuch nai, jahan aap rhte ho wahan koi or bhe reh skta hai.
dusri bat ye k tmhe mene itna smjhaya mgr ho to MQM wale he na, smjh kahan aegi tmhare? apni party ko restrict mat kro, apna nuqsan kr rhe ho........bt ye aqal ki batein hain, mjhe tum se koi shikayat nahi, tum MQM k supporter ho.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

shaheedchoudry said:
alihbkable said:
YAHYA87 said:
Raaz said:
YAHYA87 said:
Did anyone has any evidence of all his 234 killing cases that he was actually involved in all that???Their is a difference between ACCUSATION and CONVICTION and in case of ACCUSATION a person is innocent until proven guilty while in CONVICTION a person is proven guilty.....So if all cases against them are ACCUSATION then why dont a person bring evidence against him before posting all those cases and if he is already CONVICT then why dont bring any reference which has convicted him....Since 1990s people of Karachi are listening against them by State owned media Pee TV and then from Govt. institution but they couldnt able to CONVICT them in so many cases they cleared already before NRO like Major Kaleem case and other....even people says MQM killed Hakeem Saeed but couldnt able bring a single evidence in Hakeem Saeed murder against MQM....Why???

Dont worry.

He will be OK very soon

Doctors advised him to kill more people for his 'Sadqa' as medicine.
and speak more lie that all these died by themselves, like lots of other Karachi people, including Hakeem Saeed.
Obviously no proof is enough for blinds.....

You mean Karachiite are blind and cant watch things....lolzzz

The thing is that Karachiite only choose those who they find fit for themselves and we dont even give damn about what those accusations are because they were all part of campaign to get rid of MQM but failed miserably because Karachiite didnt stop supporting MQM despite everything State tried on them.....I just dont get it that as you said that no proof is enough for Blind....then how you came to this conclusion that I am blind????I am just asking to proof your ACCUSATION by anything crediblewhile you are saying that I am blind...wow what a logic if this is your logic then I start calling you Zani (NO OFFENSE) but have no proof that you are ZANI then how would you feel????Same thing over here how come they get away in lot of cases made against them before got benefited from NRO???
no dude! they arent blind, they are idiotz!
no dude, they are on gun point

Any proof?

All MQM talk without proof.
They are servants of every dictator, all time government....
you will be well exposed when u stay out of Government just for two years....

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

[hilar] [funnny] [hilar] [funnny] [hilar] @ Raaz

hahahahahhahahahahahahaha!
dude! u seem 2 b a psycho........I cudnt believe it. u r askng MQMers 2 bring a proof........hahahahahhaha..........dats insane buddy!

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

YAHYA87 said:
alihbkable said:
YAHYA87 said:
drkjke said:

Their is nothing about angles and demons its all about clearing the misconceptions regarding them because as I see it most of you people are not even Karachiite and hence dont know the ground reality in Karachi so that is why they keep on criticism which gives them nothing....JA MQM
JA Alataf

MQM Apni rah chalay...

If we accept your logic as mentioned above that if we do not live in karachi therefore we do not know any thing about karach and it's reality, then how will you explain the fact that;
AH is now living in london for close to 20 years which is considered one generation time, then how can he know what is going on in Pakistan and why should we listen to his advice??

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

Star Gazer said:
YAHYA87 said:
alihbkable said:
YAHYA87 said:
drkjke said:

Their is nothing about angles and demons its all about clearing the misconceptions regarding them because as I see it most of you people are not even Karachiite and hence dont know the ground reality in Karachi so that is why they keep on criticism which gives them nothing....JA MQM
JA Alataf

MQM Apni rah chalay...

If we accept your logic as mentioned above that if we do not live in karachi therefore we do not know any thing about karach and it's reality, then how will you explain the fact that;
AH is now living in london for close to 20 years which is considered one generation time, then how can he know what is going on in Pakistan and why should we listen to his advice??
AH is living where ever do you think that most Karachiite really care???Karachiite voted them in 1993 elections where MQM participated in provincial assembly election while he was in London and elections were held under Army monitoring...People dont care for a person who is their to issue statements while the real once who people vote are their representative who are giving benefits to the people so understand that first that AH is nothing more then a person who is issuing statements while the vote actually goes to MQM representatives who call him their leader....BTW their was a PPP minister(dont remember his name) who got success from Liyari while he was serving in jail so what would you call that???For most Karachiite elections are all about the person who will represent them in Assemblies not a person who is just issuing statements...

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

Star Gazer said:
YAHYA87 said:
alihbkable said:
YAHYA87 said:
drkjke said:

JA Alataf

MQM Apni rah chalay...

AH is living where ever do you think that most Karachiite really care???Karachiite voted them in 1993 elections where MQM participated in provincial assembly election while he was in London and elections were held under Army monitoring...People dont care for a person who is their to issue statements while the real once who people vote are their representative who are giving benefits to the people so understand that first that AH is nothing more then a person who is issuing statements while the vote actually goes to MQM representatives who call him their leader....BTW their was a PPP minister(dont remember his name) who got success from Liyari while he was serving in jail so what would you call that???For most Karachiite elections are all about the person who will represent them in Assemblies not a person who is just issuing statements...

BTW you are moderator here plz tell me about moderation of my posts because when it appears on the thread discussions are already changed so plz address this problem...

gazoomartian

Star Gazer said:

Gazer, I am so shocked that you asked this question. Its very simple dear. The bhatta collectors send him updates weekly [pk flag]