Miracle in Pakistan [is it True?]

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Yes its a miracle
but my question to every one is ...we find it strange to see name of Allah on body , roti etc but we do not find it strange that we have put aside miracle of quran.

Point to note will be : how many say SUBHAN ALLAH after watching this miracle
and how many will turn to be good muslim and practice quran o sunnah ....

Jhoooooooot.

This is not ture.

اس طرح کے سفید جھوٹ صرف پاکستان میں سننے کو ملتے ھیں۔کیونکہ ھمارے اندر جھالت سب سے زیادہ ھے اس لئے ھمارے ھا ں ایسے مداریوں کی تعداد بھی زیادہ ھے۔یہ صاحب طاھرالقادری سے بھی دو ھاتھ آگے نکل چکے ھیں جس نے رسول اللہ کے بارے میں اپنے جھوٹے خواب سنائے اور بعد میں اسکی تردید کی
استغفراللہ ان صاحب کو قرآن مزار پر دیا گیا جنہں بنانے ھی سے میرے رسول نے منع کیا تھا
آج اگر میرا رسول صعلم علی رضی اللہ عنہ کے ساتھ پاکستان میں موجود ھو تو ان تما م مزارات کو زمیں کے برابر کروادے جیسا کے فتح مکہ کے تما م قبروں کو برابر کروا دیا گیا

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Brothers & sisters. ALLAH doesnot need these kind of miracles to prove HIMSELF.. Please if u want to see it as miracle do so, but always keep in mind that, many in past have used same to claim themselves as MASSIH, PROPHET & NABI (astaghfirullah). Sorry to say that PUNJAB is fertile in false claims of Massih & Prophets.
There have been report of NAYLAIN MUBARAK appearing on floor in Pakistan, one person from media openly exposed that false claim.
So please please, keep miracles in it place, dont drag it to so much respect that he start calling himself Massih or prophet..
ALLAH knows best..
May ALLAH save us from all kind of deceptions of Shaitan & Dajjal.

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
یہ ٹوپی ڈرامہ صرف پاکستان میں ہی ہوتا ہے قرآن اپنے آپ میں خود سب سے بڑا موجزہ ہے لعنت ہے ایسے میڈیا پہ جو لوگوں کو گمراہ کر رہے ہیں سیدھے اور صاف ستھرے دین کو کیوں مشکل بنایا جا رہا ہے اللہ جانے ؟

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It can not be a miracle at all...

I have many points to mention but I would mention only one....

What if this guy goes into TOILET???? Is it allowed to bring name of Allah and Kalima into Bathroom/TOILET??
What if this guy have sex with his wife??? with the name of Allah on his body and head???
Does Allah (subhanautallah) himself want to disrespect his own name? (nauzubillah) not at all...
Will you eat the Roti with the name of Allah??? I hope you wont...
So will you through this roti away? I hope you wont....
So does Allah wants us to waste the food???

Think then decide....

wassalam

Last edited:

6sman

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Salam,

The general stand point regarding such 'occurrences' should be one of circumspect and caution, since most (if not all) of these 'miraculous claims' in the end turn out to be farce (especially in the sub-continent as the brother said). In my opinion, Allaah Ta`aala has already showed His last miracle revealed onto the final Messengerﷺ, that of course being the Noble Qur'an. Nevertheless, we shouldn't be too pre-cautious or behave like extremists in denying or accepting such phenomenon, since there can occur manifestations of God's peculiar favor, His super-natural gifts upon the 'elect' (khawaas) group of people as vouchsafement for their condescension known commonly as charismata (karaamat/karishma).

Remember, a favor of God (karamat) displayed at the hands of certain individual concerns only that person himself and cannot be regarded 'proof' or evidence (hujjah) against others, it's purely a vindication and encouragement for that person to continue due course and remain steadfast thereupon, in contrast to miracle (mu`jizah) performed by a Prophet which directly concern it's observers who then are left with no alternative except to acknowledge that miracle. This condition does not exist with 'karamaat', an observer can at will reject 'karamaat' performed by any 'saint', since, as stated; a karamat concerns only the person to whom it's been vouchsafed, and not those who might witness it.

So even if there be a genuine occurrence of Divine favor (charisma) to a genuine protg of God (wali), you still have full right to turn it a blind eye, and if that 'karamat' be a farce (as most are) then perhaps you can afford a laugh or two (bigsmile).

Salam!

desi tatoos [hilar]

jahalat ki intihaaaa, ab jahil log is kay pass dua / dum darood / taweez dhagay kay liye aain gay. aur phir paisa he paisa. aur jab ye mer jai ga to is ka beta ghudee nasheen ho jai ga. is kay mizaar per jahil awam phir chadir cher hanay aain gay.

afsoos in jahiloon per

بہت سادہ سی بات ھے کہ میرے اور آپ کے رسول سے بڑھ کر کون زی مرتبت ھے کہ اس کی کمر پر کلمہ لکھا جائے اور میری ماں عائشہ سے بڑھ کر کون سی عورت اتنی بلند مرتبت ھے کہ اس کی پکائی ھوئی روٹیوں پہ آیا ت ابھرآئیں
رسول اللہ کی زندگی دین کی راہ میں دکھوں سے عبارت ھے ان کی کمر پر تو کلمہ نہ ابھرا کہ یہ مشقتیں کم ھوتیں
حضرت عائشہ میری ماں پر بہتان لگائے گئے وہ اتنا روئیں کہ بقول میری ماں ان کے آنسو خشک ھو گئے انکی رو ٹی پر کوئی آیت نہ ابھری
خدا کی قسم یہ شعبدہ بازی کے سوا کچھ بھی نہیں
خدا نے چا ھا تو اس آدمی کا انجام آپ دیکھیں گے کس قدر برا ھو گا
رھی بات یقین کی تو جس نعل مبارک کا دعوای چند ماہ پہلے کیا گیا تھا
اس کودیکھنے کے لئے لوگ اب تک جا تے ھیں
آپ کو تو پتہ ھے ھماری تاریخ میں یہ تک لکھا گیا ھے کہ کعبہ رابعہ بصری کی زیارت کے لئے چل کر گیا

Last edited:

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
this is absolutely a fraud to befool simple people rather to illitrate people. no MUSLIM i mean true Muslim.this man is simply a very big fraud. Allah knows the best.