Meeting of Saudi and Qatari Prince with Maryam .. Is it over for PTI?

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Last night, two prince from Qatar and Saudia met with Maryam Dyne with full protocol, as if it was a state visit or something.

I had the same feeling when I saw that Charge d'Affairs running around meeting with Maryam, Bilawal, Fazlu, etc in OCTOBER '21.

Does this meeting gives the indication that the NEW WORLD ORDER is ready to accept this illiterate liar of a woman to be the next PM of PAKISTAN!?

Anyone know exactly whats going on?

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
یعنی قطری کے ساتھ سعودی گاہک بھی آناشروع ہوگئے ہیں اس گشتی فراری کے پاس اسکا مطلب ہے امرتسری رام گلی کے چکلے والے دلے ہاراں والے کنجر کے چکلے کے گاہکوں اضافہ ہو رہا ہے

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bilawal bhi banayga PM aur Maryam bhi banaygi, chahay koi prince milayn ya na milayn. Bus FOUJ agar chahay gi tou banayn gay yeah PM.

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Bilawal bhi banayga PM aur Maryam bhi banaygi, chahay koi prince milayn ya na milayn. Bus FOUJ agar chahay gi tou banayn gay yeah PM.
Could it be that both of them are lobbying with the interested parties?

Billo Rani with USA
Maryam Rani with YA SHAIKH!

Last night, two prince from Qatar and Saudia met with Maryam Dyne with full protocol, as if it was a state visit or something.

I had the same feeling when I saw that Charge d'Affairs running around meeting with Maryam, Bilawal, Fazlu, etc in OCTOBER '21.

Does this meeting gives the indication that the NEW WORLD ORDER is ready to accept this illiterate liar of a woman to be the next PM of PAKISTAN!?

Anyone know exactly whats going on?
It seems like the way she is giving interviews etc
and image building is happening

Kavalier

Could it be that both of them are lobbying with the interested parties?

Billo Rani with USA
Maryam Rani with YA SHAIKH!

As I said, it is only FOUJ which matters, they have their orders coming from their masters, they will carry it out and for that they will not allow anyone to come in their way. There are taboos for civilian politicians and whoever suits FOUJ at that point in time, they will install that person as PM. Rest matters little. 75 years of history is as much evident as it could be, just once, due to shear brilliance and intelligence of the person, they were challenged but as I said, they would do anything to get their things done, they just did not hang that person, but made sure to rewrite history, paid articles, paid books etc etc, also to vanish his whole family, 2 sons, 1 daughter and destroy his ideology and party.

Champion 01

صفدر تو صرف باہر منجی پر بیٹھ کر ۱۵۰۰ پکڑتا ہے، پہلے اکیلا قطری تھا اب کاروبار میں بہتری آئ ہے اور عرب بھی شامل ہو گیا ہے۔ آخر کو ۱۰ سال سرور محل میں بھی تو گزارے ہیں۔ مس تو کرتی ہو گی۔

Champion 01

Oye hoye . Threesome 😄😄
یہ والی بات تو رانا ثنا قاتل بہت پہلے ہی ریکارڈ پر کہ چکا ہے کہ مریم اور اس کی مرحومہ ماں صفدر کے ساتھ تھری سم کھیلتی تھی، مریم کو تو یہ عادت مدت سے ہے۔ دیکھو کیسا کیسا آئٹم ہے اس کے گروپ میں۔ مجھے نام لینے کی ضرورت نہی، دنیا جانتی ہے۔ اب قطری اور عربی بھی شامل ہو گۓ ہیں۔