Meeting of Saudi and Qatari Prince with Maryam .. Is it over for PTI?

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Last night, two prince from Qatar and Saudia met with Maryam Dyne with full protocol, as if it was a state visit or something.

I had the same feeling when I saw that Charge d'Affairs running around meeting with Maryam, Bilawal, Fazlu, etc in OCTOBER '21.

Does this meeting gives the indication that the NEW WORLD ORDER is ready to accept this illiterate liar of a woman to be the next PM of PAKISTAN!?

Anyone know exactly whats going on?
If this habitual lier whore of jaatti umra become PM the 22 million should bury their heads in sand in shame including myself!

Choudhry ji

Senator (1k+ posts)
women day per women power ? Ye hi to rona hey US UK Israel Arabs our Army our Judiciary our politicians ,,,koi Khan ko nahein chahta sub jantey hein Khan Pakistan ko ooper lejany ki baat kerta hey magar sub corrupt Pakistan ko ghulam rakhna chahtey hein ...Allah Khan ki huifazat farma

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Last night, two prince from Qatar and Saudia met with Maryam Dyne with full protocol, as if it was a state visit or something.

I had the same feeling when I saw that Charge d'Affairs running around meeting with Maryam, Bilawal, Fazlu, etc in OCTOBER '21.

Does this meeting gives the indication that the NEW WORLD ORDER is ready to accept this illiterate liar of a woman to be the next PM of PAKISTAN!?

Anyone know exactly whats going on?
I think so. I think so Yaar