Lord's Test at centre of fixing allegations - (All Threads Merged) (All Videos will be Added in this

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
Bhooki nangi qaom hae na apni izat ka khyal na qomi hameet ka tqadas madae nazar here in Pakistan they always made fun of all the allegations in the past they must be brought to justice in England under English law and they learn a lesson for people to follow

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
these no balls were just to prove that the deal has been accepted and will be acted upon to satisfy the man who offered to fix the match.rest how much money was paid for loosing or winning the match? God knows. this is what i feel about it.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
IPL, COMMONWEALTH GAMES, AZHAR UD DIN SAGA OMG you guys are saints, yeah ***** nikle india se hay, stop jumping jimtard idiot

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Folks this is England and not Pakistan....People have rights. Mr. Majeed arrest is a big thing....You can only arrest someone if you have solid evidence. So if you think that the Police arrested this guy and questioned a guest team regarding match fixing based on a tape made afterwards you are clearly wrong. When these big news media have a breaking story, they go with unrefutable proof ... I am sure like the Mr. Majeed hotel register confirming his stay in the Hilton for that certain day plus there are many other ways of verifying that the tape is genuine and produced before the 3rd day of the Cricket Test. Also don't forget if a news media story proves to be wrong and baseless, the libel suits could go in multi million pounds so I have high doubts of this story not being credible. Plus we are not stupid ... we can put 2 and 2 together ... We have seen already what transpired in the New Zealand, Australia and now in England when suddenly from a winning position we ended up losing the games .... Can anyone tell me of one cricket playing nation who with this much consistency had lost matches technically they have won ... but ended up losing???? The players had been questioned before about match fixing on quite a few occassions so we should not be surprised if this time they are caught ... remember now the investigation is not being done by PCB who I am sure get a cut out of this money but by Scotland Yard and ICC. Also I strongly feel that it's not just Pakistan but other cricket playing countries are involved too ..... some perhaps more than the others.... This is just the tip of the iceberg. I believe there is a whole syndicate which involes match fixing and some mass arrests in Mumbai and other cities may reveal a whole lot more ... Or maybe not ... because we have to keep in mind that Betting on Sports is quite legal in many countries so it's a huge industry with millions of pounds and dollars at stake .. so I don't know how this is going to turn out. But certainly from Pakistan's point of view ... this is not good at all. We should stop blaming everyone else but ourselves....It's about time that we start taking ownership. These players have disgraced the country and should be banned for life and the whole PCB and the management should be scratched and honest players appointed in the cricket's governing body who should monitor the team closely to ensure that these type of incidents are not repeated and severe disciplinary actions must be taken for anyone going against the rules and ethics of this game especially to make haram money by putting the country's integrity on the line. For my friends in India, you guys are not so clean .... we already know that ICL and IPL games were set up. There is some investigation already happening. It's just a matter of time, when players from other cricket playing nations will be exposed as this racket is so massive that eventually more information is going to come out. I as a sport lover is simply devastated especially with the performance of our players on and off the cricket field ... Simply disgraceful !!!

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
Day 4 - England v Pakistan at Lord's, Aug 26-30, 2010... Look at Todays Progress

England 446
Pakistan 74 & 119/9 (31.4 ov)

wah ... tehada bera gharkey.........watan farosho

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Pak cricketers just want money, women, food: Bookie "HERE WE GO, PAKISTANI!!!!"

LONDON: A lot of Pakistani cricketers are "just looking for money, women and food" and very few of them have any love for the game, claims the bookie arrested for alleged 'spot-fixing' in the England-Pakistan Test.

Mazhar Majeed, the bookie who has made sensational claims of bribing Pakistani cricketers for bowling no balls in a sting operation by a British tabloid, claimed a lot of players were only bothered about money.

"You'll find there's only a few players who are genuine and who are actually here for the love of the game, and there's not many believe me. A lot of them are just looking for money, women and food," Majeed has been quoted as saying in the video tapes of the sting released by 'The News of the World'.

"How much they're getting paid is a joke. I came from a football background and I can see the difference in football and cricket. It's huge.

Majeed claimed cheating was not confined to match-fixing alone and that ball tampering had also become regular in the Pakistan team.

"I used to go out on the pitch to give the players their drinks. Whenever we couldn't get a wicket I'd have a lump of Vaseline on my hand. Shake their hand.

"They'd put it on one side of the ball and the ball would suddenly start in-swinging," he said.

Majeed revealed that he wanted Salman Butt to continue as captain for long as possible.

"I give out the information the night before or morning. What's going to happen at the end of the fourth day. But now we are not going to do any results for the next two games because we want Salman Butt to be captain long term," Majeed stated.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ney-women-food-Bookie/articleshow/6455784.cms

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
We are still baighairat.

Whole country is coping with flood victims, every eye is wet,
while our team is busy in dirty games.
Sari qoum ko sharminda kar dia in madar ch..... ne.

msmirza007

MPA (400+ posts)
yaar in ko phir bhi sharam nahin aaiye, match fixing samnay kay baad bhi us ko jaari rakha hu hai, aaj to kuck score ker detay.

lakh laant aay, life time ban and heavy fines shoud be.

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
We are still baighairat.

Whole country is coping with flood victims, every eye is wet,
while our team is busy in dirty games.
Sari qoum ko sharminda kar dia in madar ch..... ne.

<I am sorry to disagree with the erupting conclusions to this newsbreak, it sounds a bit fabricated to me right from the word go as why would someone take the fixing money in cash!. Dont they have bank accounts to get online or wire transfers. We are easy prey for everyone nowadays cuz we have lost our dignity so fellows just get used to be in the line of FIRE.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
<I am sorry to disagree with the erupting conclusions to this newsbreak, it sounds a bit fabricated to me right from the word go as why would someone take the fixing money in cash!. Dont they have bank accounts to get online or wire transfers. We are easy prey for everyone nowadays cuz we have lost our dignity so fellows just get used to be in the line of FIRE.

Cash doesnt leave a trail. Bank accounts an be traced back to the source. Hansie Cronje, Shane Warne and Mark Waugh all took cash too when they were caught involved. Theres nothing fishy here. Its just hard for us to swallow that our players are finally CAUGHT in the act. Theres no conspiracy here. It s astraight forward sting operation. Hansie Cronje was taped making calls to bookies. No one from S.A. ever said this is a comspiracy against our nation by the Indians. Its just us crazed conspiracy theory starved Pakistanis who cant accept something this evident. We HAVE to find a conspiracy in this one too!

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
Inna lillah e wa inna alehe rajeoon

inna_lillah_phrase.png

England 446
Pakistan 74 & 147 (36.5 ov)

England win by an innings and 225 runs and win series 3-1

inna_lillah_phrase.png

Last edited:

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Bhai AAp Kis Dunya Main Rehtay Hain......Tusi Baray Sada ( Simple) Hoooo

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
yaar ye majeed b altaf choran walay ki tarah darama kar raha hay,Pakistani team jab England gai hau,koi na koi jhota ilzam laga hay,but aaj tak sabit nahi ho saka,Uk media ko Imran khan hi sahi karta hay hahahha