Kuch Pata Nahi Chalta Kub MQM Hakoomat Mai Aie Aur Kub Bahir chali Gaye- Imran Khan

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan latest statement on MQM (16 July 2011)

When did he say that MQM is the best?

He said, I asked all the parties to raise voice and get together on Raymond Davis issue. Everyone was quite and only MQM for the very first time raised voice against America, usually they are pro America and right after that he said, he will never make alliance with anyone who's everything is out side the country and he himself is out side.

Please listen to above mentioned video without any bias..........you will come to understand his message.....So do you think that was first time when MQM had talked all those things ,which Imran had mentioned, or he simply notice, when he need them............Dirty politics and unfortunately played by Imran Khan......

Adeel

Founder

Please listen to above mentioned video without any bias..........you will come to understand his message.....So do you think that was first time when MQM had talked all those things ,which Imran had mentioned, or he simply notice, when he need them............Dirty politics and unfortunately played by Imran Khan......

I listened to it carefully and mentioned it above, what he said. If I missed something, please point out.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

Ok first APDM thing. Yep IK is saying it that NS ditched him and if NS would have bycoted the elections there would have been no one out to vote in Punjab.....
I would say, all other big parties PPP, Q, ANP, JUI, and MQM were participating were in for the elections. In punjab Q (who were thinking they will sweap) and PPP have big name candidates who can bring the people out for the votes. PMLN tried that PPP (who was also part of APDM) should bycot the elections as well but when thehy refused they tryied to convince JI and Ik but they refuse. Participating in elections cant be a secret deal every one see when there candidates apply for elections. Now emagine if PMLN did not participate the elections PPP and Co. were going to have 2/3 majority and.....

second time u missed but i remind u the long march issue, IK says NS ditched him, for Punjab government. and came back from gujranwala, NS should have complete it and through Zerdari out of government.

I would say the whole pakistan, even IK was behind him at that time). So if he was thinking of power politics then it was simple and easy, NS would have been in power riet now, if electiones follow the long march. but there was a strong possibility that PPP would play the sindh card and erupt voilance in sindh against Punjab. as I already said we already have protests in balochistan against Pakistan so it was needed to let people of sindh realize themselves.

yes all his assetes are out of Pakistan but questions is when did they move outside, It was the time when Musharaf forced him to leave the country. Still there family have big buisness in Pakistan. They should bring there factories back in Pakistan to support Pakistan, but riet now the energy crises cant suport the existing industry of Pakistan and people are going abroad.

I have no idea where did karz utaro mulk sanwaro money went. But kind of beleive that it did not went to there personal bank accounts, because I heard from Dr. Qadir (dont remember exactly, but I can search if U ask) that NS was offered money to his personal bank accounts if he dont do the nuclear explosions. mean NS and his family does the buisness but not disshonest to Pakistan.

Imran Khan is criticizing NS becoz he ditched him during APDM and the whole world knows what happened... Imran Khan is opposing NS becoz nawaz shariz cannot be trusted this too the whole world knows... and Imran Khan is criticizing nawaz sharif becoz nawaz sharif is second in corrupt after zardari... all his assets are outside Pakistan and we have yet to find the answer for karz utaro mulk sanwaro where majority of people like u nd me, we gave money in that cause nd the sum was in billions where did that money go...if u have honest answer plz do tell us...

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

I listened to it carefully and mentioned it above, what he said. If I missed something, please point out.

I doubt.............you have listened properly............anyways.............we all have our opinion..........I am sorry DEFINITELY.....I have disappoint you including all.............but I hate those........who played.....with emotions...........and Imran Khan is at this moment doing the same............

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

Abbasi bhai I listend to him and tried not to bias. I guess he is praising them and criticizing them in the same statement. so one have to be bias to get the result. for PTI fans he criticized them. and from the critics of IK It seems to be a soft corner for MQM because they were praised by IK who whenever speak about other main stream parties, only say bad words. I would say it is a hint for begining of the relationship when u say no, yes, no, yes..........
One of the most confuse Politician at present in Pakistani Politics history, till yesterday, he was praising MQM like anything.............What has changed today.........Khan sahab get ready......if you think you might get a chanc, which I doubt..........but if it happened........You will be forced to do the same Lota siasat..........at the moment, every one is waiting how many Lotey and rejected by other parties will join you......

Dirty Politics....Just watch and see below, this is same Imran Khan, what he was talking yesterday, and what he is talking today, and why he is talking like this, because he knows, he is dealing with fools.......they will not ask him a question, why he had soft corner yesterday for MQM, why did he called Altaf........All I can say.......when people doesn't know. what they want............then these type of political actors will keep taking advantage of them...........:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_sm ile:

Anyways I really do have sympathies with those, who dare to face the reality.......and of course will keep start freaking for their beloved leader.

Adeel

Founder

Stop posting out of context videos. What did he say after, he said they are our natural allies??? He said, as long they keep doing politics based on violence and keep killing people, we will never be with them.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

My message to PTI lovers. Please send this message to your beloved Imran

" Bahar beth ker batein na banain balkay karachi akar logon kay masial ko hal karnin ki koshih karein. At least in logon ki he taziat karlein jinhon nain jani nuqsan uthaaya hai. Kinaray per beth kar mojon ka tamasha karna bhi asan hota hai aur us per tabsara karna bhi asan."

Pollitically speaking it is an opportunity for your party to prove to the people of karachi that there are other people who really cares about them. As a a momin that should be a responsibility of everybody. If PTI cannot do it than to me they are same as other parties and until somebody steps up you will always see parties like, MQM, Jiay Sindh and BLF.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

My message to PTI lovers. Please send this message to your beloved Imran

" Bahar beth ker batein na banain balkay karachi akar logon kay masial ko hal karnin ki koshih karein. At least in logon ki he taziat karlein jinhon nain jani nuqsan uthaaya hai. Kinaray per beth kar mojon ka tamasha karna bhi asan hota hai aur us per tabsara karna bhi asan."

Pollitically speaking it is an opportunity for your party to prove to the people of karachi that there are other people who really cares about them. As a a momin that should be a responsibility of everybody. If PTI cannot do it than to me they are same as other parties and until somebody steps up you will always see parties like, MQM, Jiay Sindh and BLF.

Bhai sahab u r absolutely right... magar kya aap samajhtay hain ke jin logon ke pyaare is duniya se chale gaye hain un se taziat karne se wo wapas aa jayengay? aap un se taziat ghar jaa kar karain ya door say baat aik hi hai... aur dosri baat MQM kabhi bhi nahi chahegee ke apnay dushman party ko karachi main kadam jamanay de aap dekh saktay hain aik party strike ya march karti hai aur dosri party aa kar sab kuch kharab ker deti hai 12 May ka incident is ki wazih misaal hai..... Aaap logon ne MQM, PPP, PML waghera ko aazma liya ab Imran Khan ko bhi aazma lain... Imran Khan ko vote den us ko power main aanay dain agar us ke baad bhi wo Karachi ya Pakistan ke masail hal na karay to main aap ke sath honga...

zainirfan

Citizen

MQM walay dheshat gard jal ker rakh ho rahay honge aur topc se hat ker fazool batain shuru ker dainge !!!!

Just_one

Banned

What a liar you are.

It is IK's consistency now, In UK he will throw jokes about MQM and when he will return to Pakistan he will say PTI and MQM are the natural allies...(clap)(clap)

Just_one

Banned

Whatever happened to the case, you know it very well just like other MQMers. That's why MQM always is in the government, isn't it? First Musharraf saved you, then Zardari by not allowing Scotland Yard to visit Pakistan.

However, when Imran will come to power, corrupts like Zardari and Musharraf will no longer be a hurdle and Altaf will convicted of all the crimes that he committed.

Hazrat ! ye batayen ke Altaf Hussain ke khilaf muqadma ka kiya bana . Kuch arsa pehley ap bahut shor macha rahey te ke Altaf ko mein insaf ke katehrey mein la khara karonga .lagta hay ap sirf ek martaba ki walchalking ki mar tay.Muqadma giya bharh mein ,yahan to izat ke laley perh gaye.

Just_one

Banned

Ok now u r tring to be innocent. It was told by IK on tv that they make a natural alaince with MQM.

This is a lie. He never said such a thing. You are a liar just like your corrupt leader, NS.
on the other hand u r exajerating the alaince between PMLN and MQM, go watch each and every show PMLN people were telling we have issues with MQM but want to oppose the PPPP.
you are totally missing on the point that PMLN need MQM, to save there government, they have there government in PUNJAB and in Punjab MQM dont have any seat.
And yep ask any sensible person they will say PMLN needed MQM to resigen with them (NOT TO SAVE SEATS), because they dont want to get the blame that Punjab cant see some one from sindh to rule.........There is already tension in Balochistan and KPK. cant open another front when PPP play sindh card. especially there leaders like zerdari and Zulifkar mirza.

So you realized how bad PPP was after 3 1/2 years of sitting with PPP in Punjab and being a friendly opposition in the center? Whom are you fooling?

Now PMLN is pretending to become the real opposition only because they have realized that they stand naked in the public. Zardari Nawas bhai bhai. This is another round of nura kusti.

PMLN was watering its mouth in making an alliance wth MQM, the same party who abused its leadership to taters, yet PMLn had no shame. But the greedy fool that Nawas is, he was again done by Zardari by seducing MQM back to government.

If I write in favour of PMLN thats because I feel they are the best option to govern this country for us.

And this is something no one but a person affiliated with PMLN in some way would say, as it is a total lie. PMLN is a party created by agencies on the basis of corruption and rigging.

PMLN is a party full of corrupts from top to bottom. Who is Nawas Sharif? Where are his assets? How many corruption allegations he has against him?

It is a sin to utter what you have uttered. PMLN being the saviour - what a joke!

PMLN has been in power twice, they delivered nothing.

I feel that NS and IK are not far from each other in plans, but there eego and the truth that both are leaders dont let them to work together.

They are poles apart. On one hand you have an incompetent and corrupt person, who was made a leader by the agencies and who has been twice in power yet been a complete failure. One the other hand, you have a person who is known for his honesty and soundess in financial matters and who has practiced principled politics from day one, and the proof is that he chose opposition when power was presented to him on a platter.

Any inflated ego belongs to Nawas Sharif. Imran rejects him based on principle. Nawas Sharif have backstabbed APDM and have shown that he is the same old corrupt politician in these last three years, and when Imran pointed his firendly opposition, he started attacking Imran Khan with his hired attack d0gs.

this is hurting Pakistan especially when both are popular in almost same regeion. there is every possiblity that PPP, Q, ANP, JUI and MQM may make the next government. it is possible only due to IK and NS. the only thing IK does is to criticise NS all the time. It is a favour for PPP and co...... Both NS and IK are dreaming that will sweap the next elections easily....but...
I hope u get it.

This is a PMLN tactic. We reject this reaoning. NS is part of the status quo, he is no different from PPP, MQM, JUI, ANP.

PTI will gets votes from both the former PMLN AND PPP voters. There will be no divide.

All the parties of status quo must be rejected. PMLN represents the same politics of corruption, rigging, nepotism, fuedalism, thuggry, etc. It is no different from PPP.

Just_one

Banned

It is not Imran Khan's politics which is dirty, it is your vision, or the glasses you are wearing to view his politics, which is dirty.

YOU should read without bias.

Altaf Hussian never voiced strong opinion on drone strikes and related stuff before Raymond Devis affair. It was only when he that, and after the pursuit of MQM, that the call was made for that particular issue.

Clean your vision, or glasses.

Just_one

Banned

Edited videos?

Imran Khan has always maintained, even just after May 12 when he was criticizing MQM vehemently, that MQM has two side - that of middle class educated politics, and that of violence, for which no alliance with MQM is possible. You missed out the latter bit.

Adeel

Founder

Edited videos?Imran Khan has always maintained, even just after May 12 when he was criticizing MQM vehemently, that MQM has two side - that of middle class educated politics, and that of violence, for which no alliance with MQM is possible. You missed out the latter bit.
These guys have a knack of and history of posting out of context videos to make themselves cool. Check their youtube channels and you will find tons of videos. They are only fooling themselves, not the people.

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)

imran khan should leave politics and do standup comedy. look at his bodylanguage he look so happy in england.in pakistan he always moan.i think ex mother in law taking good care of him.atleast we know now whats his future job is.and his internet supporter will see him on u tube[hilar][hilar][hilar]

What about altaf hussain acting, he is far better than Imran Khan. Watch video.