Kuch Pata Nahi Chalta Kub MQM Hakoomat Mai Aie Aur Kub Bahir chali Gaye- Imran Khan

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan latest statement on MQM (16 July 2011)

ha ha ha ...Imran Bhai you are right .......

Palut Ker Jhapatna Aoor Jhapat Ker Palatna
Lahooo Gharm Rakhnay Ka Hay Aaik Bahana

I am not agree what they did I meant the first part when MQM left the
coaliation .
Now they knew
Spartacus was right .....
It has been damaged
MQM,s image somehow by this action but they will recover soon.
What I suggested on
31.12.2010 for MQM ....

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrnA6Ps_Naw[/video]

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

imran khan should leave politics and do standup comedy. look at his bodylanguage he look so happy in england.in pakistan he always moan.i think ex mother in law taking good care of him.atleast we know now whats his future job is.and his internet supporter will see him on u tube[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

chalo aap ney aitna tou maanna ka jo kuch Mqm politics k naam pay porey saal sai ker rahe hai woh seriousness nahi comdey he ho saktee hai .... rahe baat IK ka future ki tou i dont know aap kesay bhool jatey hoo k till date best teams in the world wants him as their coach, manager and Annalist, best broadcasting channels ask for his views on just on any perticular match but on cricket as a whole, so people who are worried about IK's future sghould be more worried about themselfs and the their children's future in this pakistan governed by these Choor parties... AH ko pasand karoo NS evven AAZ ko per khuda ka leya saach ko saach tou kaho ... kya kasam khayee hue hai apney in jhotey khudaion ki her ghalat sahi baat ko defand karney ki.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

It is IK's consistency now, In UK he will throw jokes about MQM and when he will return to Pakistan he will say PTI and MQM are the natural allies...(clap)(clap)
imran khan should leave politics and do standup comedy. look at his bodylanguage he look so happy in england.in pakistan he always moan.i think ex mother in law taking good care of him.atleast we know now whats his future job is.and his internet supporter will see him on u tube[hilar][hilar][hilar]

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)

u r my tatta.......................

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)

Hazrat ! ye batayen ke Altaf Hussain ke khilaf muqadma ka kiya bana . Kuch arsa pehley ap bahut shor macha rahey te ke Altaf ko mein insaf ke katehrey mein la khara karonga .lagta hay ap sirf ek martaba ki walchalking ki mar tay.Muqadma giya bharh mein ,yahan to izat ke laley perh gaye.

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)

crowbar , meray bachay akhbar parha karo , tv talkshows daikha karo . umeed hai her sawal ka jawab mil jaiy ga .inshallah !:lol::lol:

FaisalKh

He just visited.... what is ur thought about ur bagora leader who is hiding like a coward in UK and making money and fooling u people around here in Pakistan with his telephonic dramay baaziiii? go get a life u loser and beg ur leader ke bhai ab to aa jao aur kitna geedarrr ki tarah chup kar betogay UK main yahan logon ko safaiyan dete dete aap logon ko bhi log wahi samajnay lagay hain pata hai kyon.... kyon ke saaas bhi kabhi bahooo thi....:P

FaisalKh

Hazrat ! ye batayen ke Altaf Hussain ke khilaf muqadma ka kiya bana . Kuch arsa pehley ap bahut shor macha rahey te ke Altaf ko mein insaf ke katehrey mein la khara karonga .lagta hay ap sirf ek martaba ki walchalking ki mar tay.Muqadma giya bharh mein ,yahan to izat ke laley perh gaye.

Yahan to bachhh gaya bhai katal to raymond devis ne bhi kiyaa wo bhi nikal gaya... ab jis ne usay bachayya aur jis ne usay support kiya un sab ko aik adaalat hai jahan jawab dena hoga aur wahan insaaf hi hogaa, isi tarah 2 seats ke liye karachi main kitnay logon ko maar diya kitnay logon ka nuksaan kiya wo log bhi bach gaye koe poochne wala nahi lekin un ko aur un logon ko support karne walon ko bhi aik adaaalat hai jahan jawab dena hogaa iseee tarah hazaaron aise kissay aur waqiaat hain jin ka hisaab hogaa aur aaap ko pata hai ke wo adaaalat Allah (SWT) ki adaalat hai... aaj to aap bara fakhar karo ke us mukaddimay ka kiya bana lekin aik waqat zaror aaye ga ke in sab ka hisaab hoga agar yahan bach gaye to wahan to nahi bachogay INSHAALLAH....

FaisalKh

It is IK's consistency now, In UK he will throw jokes about MQM and when he will return to Pakistan he will say PTI and MQM are the natural allies...(clap)(clap)

Hahahahah look who is talking.... bhai zakham bharnay main thora bohot time lagta hai.... MQM walon ne aap logon ko sahi bewakooof banaya hai wese.... i feel sorry for u people... aaap logon ke natural alliance ki mithaeee ka zayeqa bhi moon se nahi gaya tha ke natural alliance ki dhajiyan bikhar gaeee... aur parvaiz ilaahi ne kya khob kaha ke PML N walay siasiiii tanhaeee ka shikar ho rahe hain.....[hilar] this is indeed the most hilarious statement... in fact zakhmon par namak chirrakna....:P wese main bhi hairaan tha ke aik dosray ke gharelo kissay sab ke saamnay laane ke bawajoood bhi koe ittehad karta hai... kya koe itna bhi girrr sakta hai... :P

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

i AGREE AND U CAN UNDERSTAND IT BECAUSE SAME THING HAPPENED TO U AS WELL.
Hahahahah look who is talking.... bhai zakham bharnay main thora bohot time lagta hai.... MQM walon ne aap logon ko sahi bewakooof banaya hai wese.... i feel sorry for u people... aaap logon ke natural alliance ki mithaeee ka zayeqa bhi moon se nahi gaya tha ke natural alliance ki dhajiyan bikhar gaeee... aur parvaiz ilaahi ne kya khob kaha ke PML N walay siasiiii tanhaeee ka shikar ho rahe hain.....[hilar] this is indeed the most hilarious statement... in fact zakhmon par namak chirrakna....:P wese main bhi hairaan tha ke aik dosray ke gharelo kissay sab ke saamnay laane ke bawajoood bhi koe ittehad karta hai... kya koe itna bhi girrr sakta hai... :P

FaisalKh

i AGREE AND U CAN UNDERSTAND IT BECAUSE SAME THING HAPPENED TO U AS WELL.

I completely understand but i m getting an impression that u misunderstood my post... First of all PTI did not do any natural alliance ever with MQM... it was just a call... second the rumors about natural alliance were based on national interest and Imran Khan cleared it by saying that PTI's stand on Dr. Aafia and drone attacks were same as of MQM but Imran Khan DID NOT say we are going to make alliance with MQM....Now if u look at PML N and MQM there natural alliance was just to save their seats and nothing else... one was kicked out from govt and were looking for place while other i.e. PML N were looking for some hand to save their govt and their seats... U accept it or not but this is the reality ask any sane person and he will tell u the whole story... and think beyond party affiliation... do not support a person or organization, support what is good for u and ur country becoz u will be accountable for it...

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

Ok now u r tring to be innocent. It was told by IK on tv that they make a natural alaince with MQM. It was a call to AH as well (not Just).
on the other hand u r exajerating the alaince between PMLN and MQM, go watch each and every show PMLN people were telling we have issues with MQM but want to oppose the PPPP.
you are totally missing on the point that PMLN need MQM, to save there government, they have there government in PUNJAB and in Punjab MQM dont have any seat.
And yep ask any sensible person they will say PMLN needed MQM to resigen with them (NOT TO SAVE SEATS), because they dont want to get the blame that Punjab cant see some one from sindh to rule.........There is already tension in Balochistan and KPK. cant open another front when PPP play sindh card. especially there leaders like zerdari and Zulifkar mirza.

If I write in favour of PMLN thats because I feel they are the best option to govern this country for us. I feel that NS and IK are not far from each other in plans, but there eego and the truth that both are leaders dont let them to work together. this is hurting Pakistan especially when both are popular in almost same regeion. there is every possiblity that PPP, Q, ANP, JUI and MQM may make the next government. it is possible only due to IK and NS. the only thing IK does is to criticise NS all the time. It is a favour for PPP and co...... Both NS and IK are dreaming that will sweap the next elections easily....but...
I hope u get it.
I completely understand but i m getting an impression that u misunderstood my post... First of all PTI did not do any natural alliance ever with MQM... it was just a call... second the rumors about natural alliance were based on national interest and Imran Khan cleared it by saying that PTI's stand on Dr. Aafia and drone attacks were same as of MQM but Imran Khan DID NOT say we are going to make alliance with MQM....Now if u look at PML N and MQM there natural alliance was just to save their seats and nothing else... one was kicked out from govt and were looking for place while other i.e. PML N were looking for some hand to save their govt and their seats... U accept it or not but this is the reality ask any sane person and he will tell u the whole story... and think beyond party affiliation... do not support a person or organization, support what is good for u and ur country becoz u will be accountable for it...

FaisalKh

Ok now u r tring to be innocent. It was told by IK on tv that they make a natural alaince with MQM. It was a call to AH as well (not Just).
on the other hand u r exajerating the alaince between PMLN and MQM, go watch each and every show PMLN people were telling we have issues with MQM but want to oppose the PPPP.
you are totally missing on the point that PMLN need MQM, to save there government, they have there government in PUNJAB and in Punjab MQM dont have any seat.
And yep ask any sensible person they will say PMLN needed MQM to resigen with them (NOT TO SAVE SEATS), because they dont want to get the blame that Punjab cant see some one from sindh to rule.........There is already tension in Balochistan and KPK. cant open another front when PPP play sindh card. especially there leaders like zerdari and Zulifkar mirza.

If I write in favour of PMLN thats because I feel they are the best option to govern this country for us. I feel that NS and IK are not far from each other in plans, but there eego and the truth that both are leaders dont let them to work together. this is hurting Pakistan especially when both are popular in almost same regeion. there is every possiblity that PPP, Q, ANP, JUI and MQM may make the next government. it is possible only due to IK and NS. the only thing IK does is to criticise NS all the time. It is a favour for PPP and co...... Both NS and IK are dreaming that will sweap the next elections easily....but...
I hope u get it.

Imran Khan is criticizing NS becoz he ditched him during APDM and the whole world knows what happened... Imran Khan is opposing NS becoz nawaz shariz cannot be trusted this too the whole world knows... and Imran Khan is criticizing nawaz sharif becoz nawaz sharif is second in corrupt after zardari... all his assets are outside Pakistan and we have yet to find the answer for karz utaro mulk sanwaro where majority of people like u nd me, we gave money in that cause nd the sum was in billions where did that money go...if u have honest answer plz do tell us...

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

One of the most confuse Politician at present in Pakistani Politics history, till yesterday, he was praising MQM like anything.............What has changed today.........Khan sahab get ready......if you think you might get a chanc, which I doubt..........but if it happened........You will be forced to do the same Lota siasat..........at the moment, every one is waiting how many Lotey and rejected by other parties will join you......

Dirty Politics....Just watch and see below, this is same Imran Khan, what he was talking yesterday, and what he is talking today, and why he is talking like this, because he knows, he is dealing with fools.......they will not ask him a question, why he had soft corner yesterday for MQM, why did he called Altaf........All I can say.......when people doesn't know. what they want............then these type of political actors will keep taking advantage of them...........:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_sm ile:

Anyways I really do have sympathies with those, who dare to face the reality.......and of course will keep start freaking for their beloved leader.

Adeel

Founder

One of the most confuse Politician at present in Pakistani Politics history, till yesterday, he was praising MQM like anything.............What has changed today.........Khan sahab get ready......if you think you might get a chanc, which I doubt..........but if it happened........You will be forced to do the same Lota siasat..........at the moment, every one is waiting how many Lotey and rejected by other parties will join you......

Dirty Politics....Just watch and see below, this is same Imran Khan, what he was talking yesterday, and what he is talking today, and why he is talking like this, because he knows, he is dealing with fools.......they will not ask him a question, why he had soft corner yesterday for MQM, why did he called Altaf........All I can say.......when people doesn't know. what they want............then these type of political actors will keep taking advantage of them...........:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_sm ile:

Anyways I really do have sympathies with those, who dare to face the reality.......and of course will keep start freaking for their beloved leader.

For God's sake Abbasi bhai, did you even listen to him what he said about mqm?

ok, let's hear from you what he said wrong?

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

For God's sake Abbasi bhai, did you even listen to him what he said about mqm?

ok, let's hear from you what he said wrong?

Yes Sir I did hear very carefully..............what he was saying that has really amazed me............we all know about MQM role very well, doesn't he knew about.................now he is making fun of MQM.........and others were laughing with him............ if I were at that place...........I would have had asked him this question very loudly..............Are we just junk or thrash.......when you like MQM.....then you pronounce them as the best...........and when you feel neglected from them..then you push us to believe they are non-sense. It means its simply a one man show...........he simply doing every thing on his personal like and dislike......you have videos.......all you have to do is to be cool minded and listen to them.......and then decide, what game is going on..........who is the beneficiary..............one individual or collectively all...........

Adeel

Founder

Yes Sir I did hear very carefully..............what he was saying that has really amazed me............we all know about MQM role very well, doesn't he knew about.................now he is making fun of MQM.........and others were laughing with him............ if I were at that place...........I would have had asked him this question very loudly..............Are we just junk or thrash.......when you like MQM.....then you pronounce them as the best...........and when you feel neglected from them..then you push us to believe they are non-sense. It means its simply a one man show...........he simply doing every thing on his personal like and dislike......you have videos.......all you have to do is to be cool minded and listen to them.......and then decide, what game is going on..........who is the beneficiary..............one individual or collectively all...........

When did he say that MQM is the best?

He said, I asked all the parties to raise voice and get together on Raymond Davis issue. Everyone was quite and only MQM for the very first time raised voice against America, usually they are pro America and right after that he said, he will never make alliance with anyone who's everything is out side the country and he himself is out side.