Kamran Shahid apologizes on Episode of Imran Khan, which was banned half way for Mysterious reasons

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I feel Kamran Shahid, and Sama, in order to make Sama sama sama sama TV on every tongue, staged this stop purposely,
O BHAI APNI OR APNAY CHANNEL KI RATING BARHANAY K LIYE
TAKEY SAB K MU PE SAMA OR KAMRAN SHAHID KA NAAM HO
SAMA TV FAMOUS HO JAAY
GOD KNOWS BETTER.

G A IMRAN KHAN.

My Dear Kamran Shahid is a pioneer anchor, something has gone behind the scene and definitely he has nothing to do with that.

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
When we talk about system and you agree with that, it means we have clear understanding about system, though systems created by human being, but it doesn't go to one individual, If me & you will say one particular person can only create a system, then we will be wrong, however bunch of individuals could create an initial form of system, which could be bettered by meeting in masses of people time to time, this is how it works, Our country's main issue is a system, if one individual will be allowed to form a system, that individual will make sure that his/her remaining generations will be protected under that system, this is what we are suffering at the moment, needless to go in that argument. Our main main issue is to find those honest people, who could initiate to have a system that cover A-Z on equal basis, at present, we can see, who ever is existing in Pakistan in the name of Politics, they have their own set up, no one could challenge them, So making it short, how to have a system in Pakistan,

Instead of having free and fair election, there should be a referendum first to form a system, Candidates with their clean back ground and without having a political affiliation should be allowed to participate in this referendum, they should be aware, they and their families will not be allowed to participate in future elections for at least 2 terms. This will bring only and only those who will be having sincerity with country and they will use their skills to form a system, which could run the business of Government, which will make sure that no one will be allowed to enter from back door, they will make sure, they designate the duty of every institute appropriately reporting to the concern Heads.

Before I go further, Let me have some concerns about forming a system "PROCEDURE"

Should I laugh on you, Do you thing you will get a brainy response on this post.

I must say, nice try. anyways I take your advise. and will not participate further in this thread.

strings

Voter (50+ posts)
"Imran Khan ki FAUJ per bay-laag tanqeed ne kuch students ko sakht naraaz ker diya!!!"

hmm...looks like k naa sirf students ko balke KUCH aise loagon ki bhi..jo k is program k baqiya hissay ko on-air jaanay se rokne ki taaqat rakhte thhay :) you-know-who!!

maybe the higher authorities of SAMAA TV didn't want to end up like Saleem Shahzad!

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Kamran Shahid apologize on Episode of Imran Khan, which was not being telecast completely on Samaa TV

Better yet. He should not project his own mind on others. Imran did not lose credibility to the tens of thousands of people who gathered in the dharnas, the over 100,000 increased likes on facebook.

You are right. He is misleading people based on his own disturbed conclusions.

My dear I don't understand your point, how could I project my point of view on others, don't you think others have ability to decide their good and bad, We all have our speech of right within limits, If misleading is such an easy task than lots could be done, but it is not like your disturbed conclusions. If you are giving reference of Facebook then I believe most successful Politician on Facebook would be Musharaf not Imran Khan. have you ever visit Musharaf Facebook, if not then do so, you will find the illusion on its height.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Should I laugh on you, Do you thing you will get a brainy response on this post.

I must say, nice try. anyways I take your advise. and will not participate further in this thread.

Well I am sure at least one brainy PTI supporter will definitely respond.............lolzzzzzzzzzzz......don't laugh again.......lolzzzzzzz

rimkhan1

Voter (50+ posts)
We Pakistanis are very good at constructing conspiracy theories and than believing in them so much that they start seeming true. A programme stopped midway which was recorded earlier and was not live. If there was something in it to disturb some power, it wouldn't have been aired at all.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When we talk about system and you agree with that, it means we have clear understanding about system, though systems created by human being, but it doesn't go to one individual, If me & you will say one particular person can only create a system, then we will be wrong, however bunch of individuals could create an initial form of system, which could be bettered by meeting in masses of people time to time, this is how it works, Our country's main issue is a system, if one individual will be allowed to form a system, that individual will make sure that his/her remaining generations will be protected under that system, this is what we are suffering at the moment, needless to go in that argument. Our main main issue is to find those honest people, who could initiate to have a system that cover A-Z on equal basis, at present, we can see, who ever is existing in Pakistan in the name of Politics, they have their own set up, no one could challenge them, So making it short, how to have a system in Pakistan,

Instead of having free and fair election, there should be a referendum first to form a system, Candidates with their clean back ground and without having a political affiliation should be allowed to participate in this referendum, they should be aware, they and their families will not be allowed to participate in future elections for at least 2 terms. This will bring only and only those who will be having sincerity with country and they will use their skills to form a system, which could run the business of Government, which will make sure that no one will be allowed to enter from back door, they will make sure, they designate the duty of every institute appropriately reporting to the concern Heads.

Before I go further, Let me have some concerns about forming a system "PROCEDURE"

What you have said sounds sensible, but at the same time your suggestion of referendum, how do you think will that come about? In order for things to happen some one at the helm of power needs to carry the burden and be willing to do it!
In the present set up who do you propose will be willing to undertake any reform at any level? In order for a change, people need to change and by that I mean those who get into power not you and me. Let me also say that instead of trying to undertake venture at a whole new different tangent we can choose the good aspects of the current system and include new ones.
I would like to see some steps that you will be able to propose as to how can that be done. Ideas are different but people who carry out the ideas is a whole new ball game and this is where the buck stops. Besides all of those who want a change have to work for it practically or we can follow the ideas of some one who is willing for the change in the right direction. One can lead or follow a lead, there is no productivity in just talking about things.

As far as your philosophy is concerned I think I understand what you mean but that does nothing for the practical steps. Look at us we are trying to provide a better life for our families and we take steps for that and expect our families to support us and follow us not criticize us for all the things that can be done because each team can only do so much. Even when Islam was being headed by Hazrat Mohammad(SAWW) many steps had to be taken by the later Khalifa in order for the system of Islam to be made comprehensive.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
What you have said sounds sensible, but at the same time your suggestion of referendum, how do you think will that come about? In order for things to happen some one at the helm of power needs to carry the burden and be willing to do it!
In the present set up who do you propose will be willing to undertake any reform at any level? In order for a change, people need to change and by that I mean those who get into power not you and me. Let me also say that instead of trying to undertake venture at a whole new different tangent we can choose the good aspects of the current system and include new ones.
I would like to see some steps that you will be able to propose as to how can that be done. Ideas are different but people who carry out the ideas is a whole new ball game and this is where the buck stops. Besides all of those who want a change have to work for it practically or we can follow the ideas of some one who is willing for the change in the right direction. One can lead or follow a lead, there is no productivity in just talking about things.

As far as your philosophy is concerned I think I understand what you mean but that does nothing for the practical steps. Look at us we are trying to provide a better life for our families and we take steps for that and expect our families to support us and follow us not criticize us for all the things that can be done because each team can only do so much. Even when Islam was being headed by Hazrat Mohammad(SAWW) many steps had to be taken by the later Khalifa in order for the system of Islam to be made comprehensive.

This is the actual requirement, which we are actually looking for , Going for referendum is the best option in order to choose those who belong to every type of think tank and have great reputation, Pakistan is full of these type of human resources.

Why it is not practicle, this will be only opposed by those, who will not get their personal targets.

To have this first step, surely there will be a great hurdle, but some one have to take initiative, don't you think, people in Pakistan in General need stability not for individual, but for every one on equal base.

I don't see this would happen in near future, until or unless a bloodshed will come over and then reform will take place.

Main reason is that every one in current setup, is some how corrupt, hunger of power is a main fistula.

Since we both have experience the real political system and its brought up, we are also aware, this will not happen in Pakistan, because of personal preferences, every one is power hungry, every party leader believe on one man show, Just to kill this practice, we need to have set up a governing body, which could regulate the system.

Well I don't think so, I am the one who could be throwing words, I left it open for every one to participate, You should add up at least one point in order to move this debate to further.

As far as concerning to our Prophet (pbh) his living circumstances were completely different, he started his struggle against non-believers, our only issue is how to bring all believers under one roof, unfortunately every one have their own say, which is "MIGHT IS RIGHT" why they can't be wrong, why no one have flexibility, It is important to have those people first, who can build concrete foundation. it feels this would be impossible. but again. why impossible, this is what, we have to concentrate, first we he have to decide, what is our direction, is following one individual is correct, if yes, then what is the guarantee of that individual will not end up as another dictator, Why Z.A.Bhutto end up as a dictator. very simple, he was an excellent individual, he deliver a lot, since there was no check and balance behind him, he end up as dictator, so who was the looser in this case. Pakistan and Pakistanis.

casper

MPA (400+ posts)
$50 million payments from the americans for the media, must have sliced of into the bosses pockets ????

Just_one

Banned
abbasiali,

You speak for yourself when you say Imran had lost credibility. He might have lost it to you, but on the ground his movement is continuing to increase.

Musharraf is no comparison, he has been president, and Imran's pages very soon will surpass his popularity. Musharraf is no where on the ground, but Imran's strong standing has been confirmed by surveys like IRI, etc.

Secondly, the post you made regarding the system, I think is an exercise in futility. The whole world is working on some principles, these principles have been defined and applied again and again in different situation, from Europe to Asia. Somehow Pakistanis are aliens and we need a new system! Not so. We simply need to apply the constitutional democracy in its letter and spirit, which we have not done for the past 63 years. Part of this system is independent judiciary, prosecution and election commission and separation of powers.

It's not rocket science. Pakistanis are human beings just like everyone else. We don't need experimentation.

Last edited:

Just_one

Banned
*******Breaking News*********

Kamran Shahid facebook page, "Awaz", is no longer there!

There is something serious going on. PTI supporters urged KS to resign.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
We dont want an apology, we want the 'free' media to freely tell us why the program was stopped and who ordered it. The hidden hands should be exposed.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
uss program main kamran shahid ne shahbaz sharif pe tanqeed ki thi ho sakta hai k N-League ne pressure daal ke band kara dia ho
baat khul ke saamna aa jaaye gi kisi na kisi waqt

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Kamran Shahid apologize on Episode of Imran Khan, which was not being telecast completely on Samaa TV

Super mod is on a mission to tranish Imran's image.

Sir hawai fire marna band karein..please present some logic

Logic and abbasali are two different things. He works only on assumptions and "Waham" - the disease even couldn't treat by Hakeem Lucman . So he is "La Ilaaj (Cureless) " and no need to wast time on him.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
uss program main kamran shahid ne shahbaz sharif pe tanqeed ki thi ho sakta hai k N-League ne pressure daal ke band kara dia ho
baat khul ke saamna aa jaaye gi kisi na kisi waqt

No it is not the case. Before the last break, Kamran Shahid had given the highlights of the remaining program in which he mentioned that Imran had spoken openly about Army (I think to make abbasiali happy) due to which some students got furious and exchanged harsh words with Imran but we couldn't see the remaining program. So Imagine who was responsible for not being telecasting the remaining program?

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
At the end of all above....I should say pls calm down and see what is going on in our country and =who+ will take us from this kind of humiliation and coruption, listen to your "Zameer" and nobody and above all. W e have tried PPP may times, PML N many times and what u all think they will do some thing different, answer is big NO. So do not fool your self once again, do the right thing for the sake of Pakistan.
Pakistan Zindabad.