Kamran Shahid apologizes on Episode of Imran Khan, which was banned half way for Mysterious reasons

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Kamran Shahid apologize on Episode of Imran Khan, which was not being telecast completely on Samaa TV

I can see now your remarks have been edited, You shouldn't brought his position and try to make him controversial, this is not fair,

hahahahahaha

I have NOT edited any of my remarks...But like I said he is a super mod.He can do what he wants.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Kamran Shahid apologize on Episode of Imran Khan, which was not being telecast completely on Samaa TV

Dude I didn't disrespect u ...Thats ur illusion...You are trying to divert it and accuse me of personal attacks...Anyway I know u are super mod ,and u have the right and power to talk like that.Cos Might is right anyway. Let the people decide where have I been agressive and dis respectable...And I don't care what u want to do with the thread starter...If u have a problem with him.You may delete his thread.Peace

Now you are caught buddy, you are not finding escape and trying again and again becoming personal and looking for your run away by controvise him. Better be realistic and learn to digest true reality. As usual PTI supporters when they don't find any answer than started making it rubbish with mental filth

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)

I have NOT edited any of my remarks...But like I said he is a super mod.He can do what he wants.

In my opinion, he has given you a face saving, but you just wanted to bring your real face. feeling sorry for you.

GraanG2

In my opinion, he has given you a face saving, but you just wanted to bring your real face. feeling sorry for you.

Thanks But No Thanks.

By the way don't get personal by saying real face and this and that.

GraanG2

Now you are caught buddy, you are not finding escape and trying again and again becoming personal and looking for your run away by controvise him. Better be realistic and learn to digest true reality. As usual PTI supporters when they don't find any answer than started making it rubbish with mental filth

Blah Blah Blah...You want to use him against me for ur personal hatred towards PTI.

I_hate_Liars

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

So you are not admitting your mistake by having an attempt of making him controversial?

He is a nice gentle person, you might be a newbie here but he has been supporting Imran Khan like anything, he had been called a lot bad names by IK opponents, but he always ignored, that is the reason, when he start criticizing Imran Khan, I gave him importance, because I know, he is an honest person to Pakistan and Pakistanis, It is not nice to start making issues against an honest person just because he doesn't sound, what you like.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[MENTION=5669]GraanG2[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9088]I_hate_Liars[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19211]Shadow-Man[/MENTION]

Buddies thanks for your bad and good words for me.

I will appreciate to move over instead of arguing each other.

We do respect each other and this is the beauty of our forum.

So please carry on.

GraanG2

So you are not admitting your mistake by having an attempt of making him controversial?

He is a nice gentle person, you might be a newbie here but he has been supporting Imran Khan like anything, he had been called a lot bad names by IK opponents, but he always ignored, that is the reason, when he start criticizing Imran Khan, I gave him importance, because I know, he is an honest person to Pakistan and Pakistanis, It is not nice to start making issues against an honest person just because he doesn't sound, what you like.

I have been telling him that for sometime now ...and he knows what I mean by calling him "super mod"...I just hate when people volunteers as free lawyers for others.

Kavalier

If some of you have seen the program, you will see what Kamran Shahid says before the first break, he says that there are some stunning facts coming up against Pakistan Army and agencies. Then comes the second part during which definitely THEY have talked and seen what is coming up and stopped the channel to show it. This is a speculation on my part, on the other hand it can be just due to the breaking news coming in at that time... (bigsmile)

After reading Kamran Shahid's apology on Facebook, every one could reveal simply,the invovment of hidden power, which restrict media to bring the truth.

ebbe8d905fa0bf4267bd971af46a07af.jpg

To Watch Program Visit : http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...011-Imran-Khan-Special-Programe-With-Students

I_hate_Liars

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[MENTION=5669]GraanG2[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9088]I_hate_Liars[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19211]Shadow-Man[/MENTION]

Buddies thanks for your bad and good words for me.

I will appreciate to move over instead of arguing each other.

We do respect each other and this is the beauty of our forum.

So please carry on.

I really like this gentleness of your, I never had any conflict of this new member, however you know how our people do behave if we try to talk any thing which have any logic.

Regards.

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
bharay kay tatoo bhi kia karain becharay ,in kay leaders main to dum nahi na hi koi vision hai bus imran ko dekh dekh kar jaltay hain

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)

I have been telling him that for sometime now ...and he knows what I mean by calling him "super mod"...I just hate when people volunteers as free lawyers for others.

Shame on you, you are a personal lawyer of nothing, see this person have given you a great "CHAMANT" now keep crying with your wounds.

Star Gazer

The least this ban can do is clearly show that IK is not supported by the ISI or other agencies as has been the claim of many-opponents-for-the-sake-of-opposition.

Star Gazer

My Dear Pakistan will remain for ever (Insha Allah), Do you think Imran Khan will remain for ever as well? so find the system not individual.
You are right that we need to find a system.Dear brother I am sure you know that systems do not run automatically, a person/human being is responsible for creating, supporting and propagating the system.
Moreover if you would be kind enough to guide us as to how to find the system without following the ideas of a political leader in a democratic setup? Please be pragmatic

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
The least this ban can do is clearly show that IK is not supported by the ISI or other agencies as has been the claim of many-opponents-for-the-sake-of-opposition.

Or may be pact has been broken and no more further agreements, but it happened all together, at one side Altaf Bhai start diagnosis in the Army and on the other hand Imran Khan start talking against army, PERFECT TIMING

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
i am just so confused and lost. why in the world would they not show us the whole thing???????????????????????

ijaz.jazi

Voter (50+ posts)

and if they're not pretending anything... why don't samaa upload that full program on internet which must have been recorded in the backseen anyway...