Kamran Shahid apologizes on Episode of Imran Khan, which was banned half way for Mysterious reasons

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Kamran Shahid apologize on Episode of Imran Khan, which was not being telecast completely on Samaa TV

Shame on you, you are a personal lawyer of nothing, see this person have given you a great "CHAMANT" now keep crying with your wounds.

Low level pe descend kar ke apni auqaat mat dikha.

Just_one

Banned
Re: Kamran Shahid apologize on Episode of Imran Khan, which was not being telecast completely on Samaa TV

Better yet. He should not project his own mind on others. Imran did not lose credibility to the tens of thousands of people who gathered in the dharnas, the over 100,000 increased likes on facebook.

You are right. He is misleading people based on his own disturbed conclusions.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ? Are u talking about Imran Khan ? don't mislead people... When it comes to losing credibility ,the only name comes to my mind is NS.

Just_one

Banned

Oh no, you are wrong. There were allegations before. Sita White, failed politics, Musharraf support in 2002, etc, etc.

So there are bound to be those who would like to tarnish the image of the only honest leader in the country.

In actuality, as I said, there is no loss of credibility. And why would there be? Imran have done nothing wrong.

Talking to Altaf Hussian on a national issue is something is to IK's credit, not discredit. He rose above form his person to do that. AAfter all, MQM used filthy language against IK not too long ago. Yet, we have people spreading nonsense.

The real people on the ground have shown that they trust Imran more than ever before.

I also feel, this show could have been a face saving for Imran Khan, but again why to have this kind of situation, after which you have to come and bring clarifications to public. I do remember, I had never seen any accusation till Raymond Davis case, I also agree Imran Had lost an GOLDEN opportunity to bring country on its correct path at the time of Raymond Davis escape.

However I still feel in all corrupts, Imran Khan is better and do pray to Allah to keep him on right track.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are right that we need to find a system.Dear brother I am sure you know that systems do not run automatically, a person/human being is responsible for creating, supporting and propagating the system.
Moreover if you would be kind enough to guide us as to how to find the system without following the ideas of a political leader in a democratic setup? Please be pragmatic

When we talk about system and you agree with that, it means we have clear understanding about system, though systems created by human being, but it doesn't go to one individual, If me & you will say one particular person can only create a system, then we will be wrong, however bunch of individuals could create an initial form of system, which could be bettered by meeting in masses of people time to time, this is how it works, Our country's main issue is a system, if one individual will be allowed to form a system, that individual will make sure that his/her remaining generations will be protected under that system, this is what we are suffering at the moment, needless to go in that argument. Our main main issue is to find those honest people, who could initiate to have a system that cover A-Z on equal basis, at present, we can see, who ever is existing in Pakistan in the name of Politics, they have their own set up, no one could challenge them, So making it short, how to have a system in Pakistan,

Instead of having free and fair election, there should be a referendum first to form a system, Candidates with their clean back ground and without having a political affiliation should be allowed to participate in this referendum, they should be aware, they and their families will not be allowed to participate in future elections for at least 2 terms. This will bring only and only those who will be having sincerity with country and they will use their skills to form a system, which could run the business of Government, which will make sure that no one will be allowed to enter from back door, they will make sure, they designate the duty of every institute appropriately reporting to the concern Heads.

Before I go further, Let me have some concerns about forming a system "PROCEDURE"

Just_one

Banned
You are living in the past. Imran has learned much more politics than you may be able to in your entire life.

He explained everything so eloquently. These programs are designed for aggressive questions, this is a given. The answers were quite strong. The problem is the whole program was not posted and it gives a wrong impression about the end of the progarm. Kamran Shahid uses sensationalism. He did that in Musharraf program. But nothing came out when we watched the whole program. So all the stuff about students getting angry on his remarks on the army, were trying to create sensationalism. I am sure Imran had handled the whole situation just like he did in the part we were able to see.

One of a biggest reason of Imran Khan to loose his credibility in Public, is his emotional fool supporters, who put him in difficult situation, where he don't find escape along with his own wrong decisions.

Well I believe Imran Khan must have learned Politics is entirely different then Cricket. here he has to make sure, what ever act he will do, he will be required to answer them in public.

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)

Low level pe descend kar ke apni auqaat mat dikha.

AA GAYA NA APNI PTI asliyaat per, yehi tum logoun ki asliyat hai, agar koi ek lafz tum logoun ko sachai ka dikha dey to tum loug nangey ho ker apni auqaat dikhabey per uter aa atey ho

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)

Better yet. He should not project his own mind on others. Imran did not lose credibility to the tens of thousands of people who gathered in the dharnas, the over 100,000 increased likes on facebook.

You are right. He is misleading people based on his own disturbed conclusions.

So only you people have right to project your nonsense, no one else allowed to talk, very funny, you choose correct ID just one, you are just one, your leader just one, and poor PTI just on leader. funny people.

GraanG2

AA GAYA NA APNI PTI asliyaat per, yehi tum logoun ki asliyat hai, agar koi ek lafz tum logoun ko sachai ka dikha dey to tum loug nangey ho ker apni auqaat dikhabey per uter aa atey ho

Phir dikha di apni auqaat...Haan ek bar start kya hai toh sharam ko jo bhool gaye...Lage raho...Aur dikha do apni auqaat dunya ko...JO banda abhi tak doosro ka wakeel ban raha tha ke personal attack na karo ,ab woh khud apni auqaat dikha dikha kar personal attacks kar raha hai...Besharam insan.Ja ja ke doob mar.

GraanG2

So only you people have right to project your nonsense, no one else allowed to talk, very funny, you choose correct ID just one, you are just one, your leader just one, and poor PTI just on leader. funny people.
Tu apne bhi bata na ,tumhara leader koun hai ...ya us ka naam le kar sharam aati hai...MQM se toh nahi ?

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=5669]GraanG2[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19211]Shadow-Man[/MENTION]

Guys I really appreciate your concerns, please if you like or dislike, please do not forget to mind your language.

GraanG2

Guys I really appreciate your concerns, please if you like or dislike, please do not forget to mind your language.

Plz read over the posts and see who started it...If he keeps on talking with that low level ,he will get a harsher reply.No matter what.I am gonna ignore him once just bcos u mentioned it but after that there won't be any lesser reply.Peace

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)

Phir dikha di apni auqaat...Haan ek bar start kya hai toh sharam ko jo bhool gaye...Lage raho...Aur dikha do apni auqaat dunya ko...JO banda abhi tak doosro ka wakeel ban raha tha ke personal attack na karo ,ab woh khud apni auqaat dikha dikha kar personal attacks kar raha hai...Besharam insan.Ja ja ke doob mar.

Chuloo bhar pani ki tujhey zarourat hai besharam, Acha hai teri wajah sey teri aur terey Leader ki asliyat samney aa gai, kitna masoum bana phirta tha forum per, ab sub ko tera asal chehra nazar aa gaya hoga, saath mein PTI ka bhi, aur terey chahitey ka bhi, jisey key naam to her waqt mala jubta rahta hai, Imran Khan, woh bhi tum logoun key saath yehi zaban istemaal karta hoga, jubhi tum log baher nikal ker yeh zaban istemal kartey ho, zahni mareez

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
Plz read over the posts and see who started it...If he keeps on talking with that low level ,he will get a harsher reply.No matter what.I am gonna ignore him once just bcos u mentioned it but after that there won't be any lesser reply.Peace

wah rey masoum apni batein to tujhey nazar hi nahi aa rahien, shareif logoun ko per tohmut lagatey ho, aur jub tumeih tumhari asliyat dikhao to bhonkney lagtey ho.....sharam karo.

GraanG2

Chuloo bhar pani ki tujhey zarourat hai besharam, Acha hai teri wajah sey teri aur terey Leader ki asliyat samney aa gai, kitna masoum bana phirta tha forum per, ab sub ko tera asal chehra nazar aa gaya hoga, saath mein PTI ka bhi, aur terey chahitey ka bhi, jisey key naam to her waqt mala jubta rahta hai, Imran Khan, woh bhi tum logoun key saath yehi zaban istemaal karta hoga, jubhi tum log baher nikal ker yeh zaban istemal kartey ho, zahni mareez

Ignored and reported.After that You will get what u deserve...I promise u that.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Needless to say, my disappointment is going very higher.

Again will appreciate if you guys will refrain using this language.

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)
I feel Kamran Shahid, and Sama, in order to make Sama sama sama sama TV on every tongue, staged this stop purposely,
O BHAI APNI OR APNAY CHANNEL KI RATING BARHANAY K LIYE
TAKEY SAB K MU PE SAMA OR KAMRAN SHAHID KA NAAM HO
SAMA TV FAMOUS HO JAAY
GOD KNOWS BETTER.

G A IMRAN KHAN.

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)

Ignored and reported.After that You will get what u deserve...I promise u that.

Likewise you also be ready for the best you deserve. what a dirty language, I am sure you must be having a new mirror daily, because every time, when you look into the mirror, it couldn't bear your cruel and real image.

GraanG2

Likewise you also be ready for the best you deserve. what a dirty language, I am sure you must be having a new mirror daily, because every time, when you look into the mirror, it couldn't bear your cruel and real image.
Ignored the second time.

hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Sama tv unfair policy against imran khan, what do you think?

What do you think?

1. do you think this is because of american pressure against imran khan anti american policies
  2. do you think this is because of of pmln imran khan character assassination propaganda
  3. do you think is this because sama tv is being biased
  4. do you think this is because of govt.