Kamran Shahid apologizes on Episode of Imran Khan, which was banned half way for Mysterious reasons

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After reading Kamran Shahid's apology on Facebook, every one could reveal simply,the invovment of hidden power, which restrict media to bring the truth.

I unconditionally apologize for Imran khan sahib's show
And I am with you in this protest for not telecasting the complete show
Regards
Kamran shahid

http://www.facebook.com/awaazks?sk=wall&filter=2

ebbe8d905fa0bf4267bd971af46a07af.jpg

To Watch Program Visit : http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...011-Imran-Khan-Special-Programe-With-Students

Last edited by a moderator:

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Kamran Shahid apologize on Episode of Imran Khan, which was not being telecast completely on Samaa TV

I wonder what made Samaa ban this show???

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Kamran Shahid apologize on Episode of Imran Khan, which was not being telecast completely on Samaa TV

Dear Geek,

I personnaly feel IK was refrained to bring his stance on current situation, there are lot of confusions having been created for him, just because of his silence or for some reasons inability to speak correctly.

However I would appreciate Samaa TV to broadcast this show without censor, because this show could be a mind changing show for Imran Khan and he might regain his lost credibility. which he had in recent time due to his unclear stance with appreciation of unacceptable elements.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)

What is the reason?

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

I wonder what made Samaa ban this show???

There could be a possibility of loosing their rights of broadcast, these hidden elements are ruthless and very powerful, they can ruin anyone, anywhere at any time.............so definitely Samaa prefers their bread and butter over IK's show.

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)

reason is sama is a cheap channel. But hav a good anchor Kamran shaid who has done a good job and Sama mangement perhaps was jelous of the Khan show or have taken money from other politions. God knows but I never had this experince there must be a reason.

GraanG2

he might regain his lost credibility. which he had in recent time due to his unclear stance with appreciation of unacceptable elements.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ? Are u talking about Imran Khan ? don't mislead people... When it comes to losing credibility ,the only name comes to my mind is NS.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)

There could be a possibility of loosing their rights of broadcast, these hidden elements are ruthless and very powerful, they can ruin anyone, anywhere at any time.............so definitely Samaa prefers their bread and butter over IK's show.
If that was true than why would Samaa TV even bother showing this episode? or why even invite imran khan?

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

Dear Geek,

I personnaly feel IK was refrained to bring his stance on current situation, there are lot of confusions having been created for him, just because of his silence or for some reasons inability to speak correctly.

However I would appreciate Samaa TV to broadcast this show without censor, because this show could be a mind changing show for Imran Khan and he might regain his lost credibility. which he had in recent time due to his unclear stance with appreciation of unacceptable elements.

lost credibility ! nice personal analysis.

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ? Are u talking about Imran Khan ? Super mod ,don't mislead people... When it comes to losing credibility ,the only name comes to my mind is NS.

Super mod is on a mission to tranish Imran's image.

Sir hawai fire marna band karein..please present some logic

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

It was due to on air this program. Why they changed at the moment? kuch kala to zroor ha.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ? Are u talking about Imran Khan ? don't mislead people... When it comes to losing credibility ,the only name comes to my mind is NS.

My dear I am not misleading, and may I request you not to bring anything personal again. otherwise I could also count mislead to this thread poster as per your accusation.

Don't feel aggressive, keep in mind not every one could be having same feeling like you, So better be respectable, even you don't like, what you wanted to read and watch.

I_hate_Liars

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

hahahahaha you looks like a typical Imran Khan's supporter who doesn't like to hear anything against Imran Khan, highly appreciated.

But again I would also recommend, not to become personal.

I_hate_Liars

I also feel, this show could have been a face saving for Imran Khan, but again why to have this kind of situation, after which you have to come and bring clarifications to public. I do remember, I had never seen any accusation till Raymond Davis case, I also agree Imran Had lost an GOLDEN opportunity to bring country on its correct path at the time of Raymond Davis escape.

However I still feel in all corrupts, Imran Khan is better and do pray to Allah to keep him on right track.

GraanG2

My dear I am not misleading, and may I request you not to bring anything personal again. otherwise I could also count mislead to this thread poster as per your accusation.

Don't feel aggressive, keep in mind not every one could be having same feeling like you, So better be respectable, even you don't like, what you wanted to read and watch.

Dude I didn't disrespect u ...Thats ur illusion...You are trying to divert it and accuse me of personal attacks...Anyway I know u are super mod ,and u have the right and power to talk like that.Cos Might is right anyway. Let the people decide where have I been agressive and dis respectable...And I don't care what u want to do with the thread starter...If u have a problem with him.You may delete his thread.Peace

GraanG2

hahahahaha you looks like a typical Imran Khan's supporter who doesn't like to hear anything against Imran Khan, highly appreciated.

But again I would also recommend, not to become personal.

Where have I been personal ? Can u explain that?

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
One of a biggest reason of Imran Khan to loose his credibility in Public, is his emotional fool supporters, who put him in difficult situation, where he don't find escape along with his own wrong decisions.

Well I believe Imran Khan must have learned Politics is entirely different then Cricket. here he has to make sure, what ever act he will do, he will be required to answer them in public.

I_hate_Liars

Where have I been personal ? Can u explain that?

I can see now your remarks have been edited, You shouldn't brought his position and try to make him controversial, this is not fair,

hahahahahaha

msmirza007

MPA (400+ posts)

abbasi sb kabhi kabhi aqal ki baat kartay hein
Dear Geek,