Kal Tak - 18th July 2011 - San Ishaq Dar, Hamayo Akhter & Shokat Tarin - If You Have Your Government

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
oh kuteey ,policy makers, you are talking always on thrid level mean ,guiding the public to on 78 steps out of 100 , this is wrong, you are talking about straight implementation,which just lead to SRO,s and your own wishes to make money..which leads to buerocracy and marshal law,and also amir ul momeneen, please dont do it, , where you need public support, madar zaat,, abhi shroh sey implement karoo,, aap ki baatain people can appriciate but educated log will not understand it, may be you are too educated,,,

i wish that some time some one will call me to present ,some little info .. for the government and polcies for public and when there we ll be successd with in months then we implement what you are telling ,for that you need no commission , you need no buerocracy , you need some thing else,,, i have described couple of time, ,,

Allaha karey ko sunta hoo,,,

Last edited:

Raheem

Banned
One question from Ishaq Dar, he is rtalking about Luxury Cars of Generals but what about his leader who has looted pakistan for 11 years in Zia Government and then as PM of this country, yes the plott culture should be finished from Armed services but what about CDA, WAPDA, Plots in Islamabad given to CIVIL SERVANTS, I know that even a clerk in civil services gets a plot in ISBD, why, why he only talks about Armed Forces, oh yeah they are taking revenge from Army because his leader was crying when a disgusting General put him in Jail, but it was not the whole institution so stop demonizing Pakistan Armed Forces and yes if you stop giving Perks and benefit to Soldiers than you will have soldiers who couldnot get any where , so lets join the services, Mashallah at the moment wehave professional Army and recently they got Gold Medal in a competetion where 80 Armies of the world compete and we got GOLD MEdal, PML(N) should bring a change in their politics and stop demonizing Pakistan Armed Forces otherwise they will loose a lot of VOTES which they have already done. Another Hypocracy with Nawaz Sharif is that he went to ZIA Grave for three years and did siasat three years on ZIA and now do not like name of ZIA