Israel Bashing Jewsih-American intellectual in University of Waterloo

FaisalLatif

Councller (250+ posts)

I never though all Jews are evil. No one can collectively blame a whole race. One can hate individuals, but when you brand an entire race for something, then it is call racsism. Our Prophet (PBUH) in his last sermon, spoke againt rasicm when He siad, "Arbi ko ajmi par aur ajmi ko arbi par koi bartarri haasil nahee, bartarri sirf taqwa par hai". This is a living example. He along with many other. Professor Noam Chomsky another example of that

Note: sorry for missing a ":". the thread should have been
"Israel Bashing: Jewsih-American intellectual in University of Waterloo"

Last edited:

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is a difference between Jews and Zionists!.The former are fine where as the latter group are racists to the core.

FaisalLatif

Councller (250+ posts)
i know. but zionism is an ideology. Many Christians, especially the evangelicals are strong supporters of this ideology. i saw Jewish Rabbis in Iran when it launched an anti-holocaust summit in Tehran. But yes, i agree with ur argument completely.

However, if one does say all Jews are evil (which i am sure many of us think) , than should we have no problem when someone in the West says that all Muslims are terrorists

Last edited:

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

I never though all Jews are evil. No one can collectively blame a whole race. One can hate individuals, but when you brand an entire race for something, then it is call racsism. Our Prophet (PBUH) in his last sermon, spoke againt rasicm when He siad, "Arbi ko ajmi par aur ajmi ko arbi par koi bartarri haasil nahee, bartarri sirf taqwa par hai". This is a living example. He along with many other. Professor Noam Chomsky another example of that

Note: sorry for missing a ":". the thread should have been
"Israel Bashing: Jewsih-American intellectual in University of Waterloo"

Thank you for sharing.
Very strong statement! Coming from this gentleman.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Fasil Latif , Sir Bacha ke rakhna chahee, these r very strong group. lol . never mind.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It was the European's who killed the Jews so they should seek revenge against them but as the Holy Qur'an says that the Jews and Christians are friends of eachother only no matter what.Even the good Jews are more of a race then religious belief who see themselves as God's chosen people and the rest as subhuman though they may not openly say so, many Arab's have a similar attitude but crucially it's totally against Islamic teachings.Perhaps that is why they're being humiliated despite being so superior to Jews in numbers, they are still totally powerless.

Again there is a difference between Christians and Christian Zionists with the latter being staunch supporters of Zionism and Israel due to their absurd belief that all Jews and Zionists will convert to Christianity upon the second coming of Hadrath Isa(as) then depart this world together in a spectacular rapture that will lead them to salvation, the USA and western world are hijacked by these crazy lunatics like Pat Robertson and Rupert Murdoch.Real Christians are the nominal majority who have no idea of what is happening in the real world!

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
evil-jew-cartoon1.jpg