Is this the right time for civil disobedience???

Is this the right time for civil disobedience?

• Total voters

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam u Alikum Guys

I have been visiting this forum for last 3-4 months and what I observed so far is that everybody wants "Change". I think this the only word on which our nation has consensus. There is no hope from current Political and Military regime and as Imran Khan used to say that we need to change the system from top to bottom..
But question is that from where to start?????

What do you guys think, Is it the right moment to start civil disobedience movement against current regime to bring a positive change in near future???

Yes
No

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
Salam u Alikum Guys

I have been visiting this forum for last 3-4 months and what I observed so far is that everybody wants "Change". I think this the only word on which our nation has consensus. There is no hope from current Political and Military regime and as Imran Khan used to say that we need to change the system from top to bottom..

What do you guys think, Is it the right moment to start civil disobedience movement against current regime to bring a positive change in near future???

Yes
No

bhai if you are in Pakistan then YES we have to start this movement BUT if you are ABROAD then laggy raho munna bhai ...

hum mostly abroad rehmy waly bass net per beth ker TEES MAR KHAN bantey hain ...

itna khyyal pakistan ka hota to WAPIS ja ker try kerty ... change kerny ki system ko ... anyway its my thinking ...

but my answer is big YES

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Yes - Non violent organize moment to eradicate Jageerdari, all accused of corruption politicians, bureaucrats and Army persons should step down until proved innocent.

caution:
This moment should not became an excuse for America/NATO to invade Pakistan.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai if you are in Pakistan then YES we have to start this movement BUT if you are ABROAD then laggy raho munna bhai ...

hum mostly abroad rehmy waly bass net per beth ker TEES MAR KHAN bantey hain ...

itna khyyal pakistan ka hota to WAPIS ja ker try kerty ... change kerny ki system ko ... anyway its my thinking ...

but my answer is big YES

Bhai ager sab pakistani wapis chalegaye to salana 10 billion dollars jo pakistan bhejty hayn wo kaun behjega??? aur doosri baat ye kay har kisi ki majboorain hi hoti hayn warna apni zameen aur apney logo ko kaun chorna chatha hay?? ager aisi baat hay to abdull qadeer khan samar mubarak mand jinhonay 20-20 saal bahar guzari wo pagal thay????

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
if this change is like Obama's change then we don't need it.Obama was very famous those days like Imran khan.the only thing can change us is bloody revolution.like baghdad.coz corruption is very deep rooted in us.and these external changes can't make any defference.and the best change is the shariayt which looks very far from us.as we far from islam.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai ager sab pakistani wapis chalegaye to salana 10 billion dollars jo pakistan bhejty hayn wo kaun behjega??? aur doosri baat ye kay har kisi ki majboorain hi hoti hayn warna apni zameen aur apney logo ko kaun chorna chatha hay?? ager aisi baat hay to abdull qadeer khan samar mubarak mand jinhonay 20-20 saal bahar guzari wo pagal thay????

bhai jan woh wapis bhi gaye na ... mulk ki khidmet ker rahy hain ya ki na??... bahar beth ker rotey nahin rahy ... ap esa kuch ker sakty hain to zaroor .. .. i think humko koi esa platform chahiye jahan se hum eik pressure creat kerain OVERSEAS PAKISTANI ... like for RIGHT OF VOTE VIA POST or anyother means ...

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Your observation is correct. We want change. I am not in favour of civil disobedience. Why? Our country can not afford it right now. Our enemies will take profit out of such situation and it could lead to a civil war. It could spread in all provinces and situation can get totally out of control. We know well the situation in different provinces.

What we need is a controlled revolution process. Students from all Pakistan, teachers, educated people, business sector, Pakistani youth should step forward and make a plateform where representatives of all such eliments take active part in it and assure the team work and aims. This channel should be financialy strong so that they are able to apply and implement all made decisions in short space of time.

Important thing " No tyre burning, Cars or shops burning ". I would never be a part of such revolution.

For this all we need a leading personality. Strong personality, Patriot, brave, goal oriented and leading character.

Currently People in Greece are in civil disobedience process: This movement in Greece is called " I don't pay ". More and more people are joining it.

Greece is bankrupt. They have recieved billions of Euros from European union as financial aid. But it doesn't look good for greece. State is selling their assets to finance country. New reforms has been launched but at the end the normal tax payer of greece must pay for the Banks and states failure. That is why they have announced this movement " I don't pay "

Here a video of greece women, she doesn't want to pay Motorway charges.

But remember greece has not such enemies like Pakistan has, who could take profit out of situation.

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Bro Enigma, i fear that many jackals are waiting to take advantage of this revolution. Organised revolution or disobedience is impossible as our nation is dispersed way into factions.
I am kind of double minded after seeing Egypt & Tunisia revolution, as both of them hijacked & now no media coverage about their state or condition. Every thing is normal according to media from both these countries.
Same with pakistan, people are angry, depressed, unsecure & divided, if they come out there are many forces to hijack them & get their agenda.
Sorry for this negative thoughts... I will vote.. DONT KNOW.. Sorry again.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Bro Enigma, i fear that many jackals are waiting to take advantage of this revolution. Organised revolution or disobedience is impossible as our nation is dispersed way into factions.
I am kind of double minded after seeing Egypt & Tunisia revolution, as both of them hijacked & now no media coverage about their state or condition. Every thing is normal according to media from both these countries.
Same with pakistan, people are angry, depressed, unsecure & divided, if they come out there are many forces to hijack them & get their agenda.

So Bro Bio tell me How we can bring change or atleast start to change the regime??? I mean only hope remaining is Imran Khan. If God forbid he failed to take clear majority in next election, thn What should we do??

Har baat per khety ho tum kia ho???
Hath per Hath darhe bethy muntazar-e-farda ho???

(sorry if the stanza is wrong)

sngilani

This is a silly Question. I will not vote for it.
Only men like Imran Khan can solve Pakistan's current problems.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a silly Question. I will not vote for it.
Only men like Imran Khan can solve Pakistan's current problems.

You are not aware of Pk politics so better stay away from it... just an IK fan, do U ever heard what he used to say in public processions??

imran-khan-afp1-640x480.jpg

Tehreek-e-Insaaf chief Imran Khan has threatened that his party will launch a ‘civil disobedience’ movement, if the incumbent rulers did not mend their ways.
Speaking to a mammoth public rally in Rawalpindi, the cricketer-turned-politician called upon people to support his party as the PPP-led government has failed to steer the country out of crises.
Khan claimed that the Nawaz League and the Pakistan Peoples Party have a secret agreement to support each other’s government in Punjab and at the Centre for five years.
Calling the recent increase in the prices of petroleum products as “economic murder” of people, Khan said the PPP-led government could not offer relief to people.
The Rawalpindi administration did not allow the PTI to stage a rally at Bani Chowk. However, organisers arranged a trailer to serve as a stage for speakers.
Khan accused the Nawaz League of double-standards. “On the one hand the PML-N condemns the increase in petroleum prices, while on the other hand its government in Punjab denied us permission to stage a protest rally,” Khan said.
The PTI chief said the PML-N wasn’t a “friendly opposition” rather it was hand in glove with the ruling Pakistan Peoples Party.
“The two parties have a secret agreement. The PML-N will allow the PPP-led government at the Centre to complete its five-year tenure. And in return the PPP will let the PML-N government in Punjab to complete its tenure,” he claimed.
Khan said that Nawaz Sharif, who heads the second largest party in the country, was paying only Rs5,000 income tax. He called upon his supporters to unite against this ‘corrupt system’ and for heralding a revolution in the country.
Khan came down hard on Nawaz Sharif and President Asif Zardari and said that people would hold all those politicians accountable who transferred money to foreign banks.
Published in The Express Tribune, January 3rd, 2011.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Salam u Alikum Guys

Yes
No

YES its long overdue. But it can only be organized by a person with party and somewhat known to media such as IK, NS, AH and even Fazlur Rahman can do it. Someone who is the head of a party must wake up and smell the rotten state that country is in.

Everybody in the movement has to be unafraid of his life because there WILL BE BLOODSHED of some, people will die, or perhaps even jailed but the agitation must go on.

All we need is 500 to 1000 non-life-fearing youth armed to their teeth and attack the parliament when in session OR civil disobedience has to be done in an organized way.

In any case we need a LEADER. hate to say it, currently we got geedars but not leaders.

If a leader contacts other leaders to put heads together for a revolt/disobedience, he will be told 'get lost. We are happy. we are making big $ as a member of the NA and in rushwat, we dont need an civik disobedience

by the way 'I dont pay (tax)' is not gonna work in Pak since general mass is not paying taxes anyway.

So my answer is a Cautious YES

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
kab tak dushman k daar sai chup baathain jab ISB main bathey apney hukamran koe kam dushmaan hain... baher wala kam az kam khual dushmaan tou hoga ya jamhoriyaat ki khaal main feeronon sai tou jaan chotey gee... rahe baat blood sheed ki tou just feel urself lucky enough that out of those 35000 killed you are not one nor any relatives of your.... ghalllat ghalllat he hai ... ghalat ki burey ki jhoot ki bhe koe justification hoo saktee hai ????

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
حادثہ سے بڑا سانحہ یہ ہوا

!لوگ اٹھے نہیں حادثہ دیکھ کر

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum

Absolutely Correct.

such bolo

Assalam-o-alaikum

Bismillah

Brother Bio...it is not the matter of hijacking...it is the matter of safety and security of each and every Pakistan...which is their basic right.
What if people come out on street or start disobying government...would that all be in a peaceful manner??? what about government reaction.
We all must understand that we are all accountable to Allah for all our misconduct against humanity and if because of any of us, any innocent human being is hurt or killed we will be heavily punished.

What enigma is spreading is exactly was the menatlity of Osama Bin Ladin and his link-minded people and this is actually called Kharjiyet or Takfiriyet...Instead of calling people to come on street and start killing your own people or start demaging your own country we need to spread dawah of Prophet sallal laahu alaehe wasallam..and in Pakistan alhamdulillah we have the opportunity to do dawah work based on Quran and Sunnah but unfortunately most of dawah work is being done on basis of teaching and doctrine of a particular firqa, Buzrug or Fiqahi Imam. We need to analyse ouselves first and InshaAllah if we become upright there is no doubt that our situation would become accordingly.

اور اگر بستيوں والے ايمان لے آتے اور تقوى اختيار كرتے تو ہم ان پر آسمان اور زمين كى بركتوں كے خزانے كھول ديتے، ليكن انہوں نے تكذيب كى اور جھٹلايا تو ہم نے ان كے اعمال كى بنا پر انہيں پكڑ ليا
الاعراف 96

اور جو كوئى بھى اللہ تعالى كا تقوى اختيار كرتا ہے، اللہ تعالى
اس كے ليے نكلنے كى راہ بنا ديتا ہے، اور اسے روزى بھى وہاں سے ديتا ہے جہاں سے اس كو وہم وگمان بھى نہيں ہوتا، اور جو كوئى اللہ تعالى پر توكل كرتا ہے اللہ تعالى اس كو كافى ہو جاتا ہے، يقينا اللہ تعالى اپنے كام كو پورا كرنے والا ہے، اور اللہ تعالى نے ہر چيز كا اندازہ مقرر كر ركھا ہے
الطلاق 2 - 3

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro Such bolo
Assalam-o-alaikum
Lets not start blame game calling others takfeeri etc etc. I have read bro Enigma postings, i dont find any takfeeri element etc, yes he belongs to different sect, but there are good people on both sides.
So if any one have different point of view, convince him/her with logic & hikmat. Once you are saying about "we need to spread dawah of Prophet sallal laahu alaehe wasallam" on the other hand you are labelling him as LIKE OBL.
Please bro remove hate from your heart then convince others (who have different view point & way of thinking) with logic & hikmat. Give reference from history, hadiths (sahih hadiths), Quranic ayats (with complete reference & SHAN-E-NAZOOL or authentic tafseer) etc.
I dont want to label you as well, but show respect to others. You may have a valid point but replying in this manner will loose all the reward. Both are brothers to me, so please understand this. We are so much divided, we have to show respect & remove this cancer amongst us.
Jaza-k-ALLAH for your understanding.
Regards