Is this the right time for civil disobedience???

Is this the right time for civil disobedience?

• Total voters

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bro Such bolo
Assalam-o-alaikum
Lets not start blame game calling others takfeeri etc etc. I have read bro Enigma postings, i dont find any takfeeri element etc, yes he belongs to different sect, but there are good people on both sides.
So if any one have different point of view, convince him/her with logic & hikmat. Once you are saying about "we need to spread dawah of Prophet sallal laahu alaehe wasallam" on the other hand you are labelling him as LIKE OBL.
Please bro remove hate from your heart then convince others (who have different view point & way of thinking) with logic & hikmat. Give reference from history, hadiths (sahih hadiths), Quranic ayats (with complete reference & SHAN-E-NAZOOL or authentic tafseer) etc.
I dont want to label you as well, but show respect to others. You may have a valid point but replying in this manner will loose all the reward. Both are brothers to me, so please understand this. We are so much divided, we have to show respect & remove this cancer amongst us.
Jaza-k-ALLAH for your understanding.
Regards

Bismillah

A person who is asking people to come out on street and start anarchy, is according to you has no proplem...and if I am asking not to do so then I am spreading hate!!!!...SubhanaAllah.

Alhamdulillah I am not blaming anyone nor I am calling Enigma OBL...secondly I have just mentioned that asking people to come out on street and start disobying governments is actually Kharji way of dealing Rulers...if anyone does so..whether you me or enigma...will actually be following the way of kharjiyet. wallahu alam

Sorry If I have misunderstood you...jazakallah khair

for more Information

http://www.asliahlesunnet.com/index...-20-35&catid=44:2009-10-15-03-50-08&Itemid=58
http://www.asliahlesunnet.com/index...31:-qq&catid=55:2009-10-15-03-50-08&Itemid=69

امت کے اندر سب سے پہلا تفرقہ ڈالنے والے خوارج تھے جن کے بارے میں رسول اللہ (pbuh کا ارشاد ہے کہ: ( میں اگر انہیں پالوگا تو عاد وثمود کی طرح قتل کرڈالوں گا) اور ان کے خلاف جہاد کرنے والوں کو خوشخبری دی جبکہ یہ بھی فرمایا کہ: ( اے صحابہ تم ان کی عبادتوں کے سامنے اپنی عبادتوں کو کم تصور کرو گے)۔ ان کا قصور یہ تھا کہ وہ اللہ کی حاکمیت کا نعرہ لیکر اٹھتے تھے مگر اس سے مقصود باطل ہوتا تھا
۔ جیسا کہ علی (رضی اللہ عنہ) نے فرمایا کہ جب ان خوارج نے کہا:
(إن الحكم الا لله) (حکم صرف اللہ تعالی ہی کے لئے ہے)
تو آپ (رضی اللہ عنہ) نے جواب دیا کہ
"كلمة حق أريد بها باطل"
(کلام تو حق ہے لیکن اس سے مقصود باطل کا اثبات ہے)

اسی طرح امت کا آخری فتنہ بھی انہی خوارج کا فتنہ ہے جو آج حکام کی تکفیر، دھماکے کرنا، فساد مچانا اور معصوم جانوں کے خون بہانے کا سبب بن رہے ہیں، اور یہ سب کام اللہ کی حاکمیت اور جہاد کے نام پر ہورہے ہیں.......ان کی وجہ سے امت پر تمام مصائب ٹوٹ رہے ہیں، بلکہ دشمنوں کا قبضہ انہی کے غلط منہج کی ترویج اور تکفیر وغیرہ کی وجہ سے ہوا ہے،کیونکہ یہ بم دھماکے(خودکش حملے) اور جہاد وغیرہ دشمنوں کے خلاف نہیں بلکہ امتِ مسلمہ کے خلاف کرتے ہیں۔

(ع٢٠٠٥ کے اواخر میں مرکز الالبانی ، اردن میں منعقدہ ایک تقریر بعنوان "الإرھاب" (دہشتگردی) سے مختصر مفہوم)

Last edited:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bismillah

A person who is asking people to come out on street and start anarchy, is according to you has no proplem...and if I am asking not to do so then I am spreading hate!!!!...SubhanaAllah.

Alhamdulillah I am not blaming anyone nor I am calling Enigma OBL...secondly I have just mentioned that asking people to come out on street and start disobying governments is actually Kharji way of dealing Rulers...if anyone does so..whether you me or enigma...will actually be following the way of kharjiyet. wallahu alam

Sorry If I have misunderstood you...jazakallah khair

for more Information

http://www.asliahlesunnet.com/index...-20-35&catid=44:2009-10-15-03-50-08&Itemid=58
http://www.asliahlesunnet.com/index...31:-qq&catid=55:2009-10-15-03-50-08&Itemid=69

Bro, Such bolo wapnay to mery eik sawal poochne per mujhe OBL aur kharji aur na jane jane kia kia banadia..... Civil disobedience eik civilized tareeqa hay apni baat hukamrano tk ponchane ka.. Afsoos khabi unki muzamat nahi karsake ap jo suicide bombing kartey hayn..
It is also stated in Quran to obey your rulers and I am posting some Hadeeth Mubaraka from Ahl-sunnat references..

Regarding Unjust rulers

The Prophet (salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) was asked regarding the unjust rulers, 'Shall we not fight them?' to which he (salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) responded: No, except if you see a very clear kufr from them and you have proof from Allaah that this is kufr. In another narration this is explained further, he (salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said, No, as long as they do not prevent you from salaah

Regarding Disobedience to rulers

Whoever sees from his leader something of disobedience to Allaah, then he should dislike [in his heart] what he does of sinning against Allaah, but he must not remove even a hand-span away from obedience (to him). (Muslim, no. 1855)

So we have established that we cannot oppose zardari and his regime as they are appointed our leader and we have no right to disobey them...
Ok Fine, so why is this fuse about??? why every one supports Imran Khan when he talks about agitation?? why maulvis do participate in jalsa??
when I talked about civil disobedience, it was clearly an alternative for anarchy, bloodshed and agitation.