Is Love Allowed?

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is Love Allowed?

This question is one of the most common questions in our Youth minds. They often ask that: What's wrong in loving someone if the relationship is pure and true love?
So let us seek the answer in the Light of Quran and Sunnah. Hope everyone reads through it.

Firstly:

The relationship that develops between a man and a non-mahram woman, which people call love is a combination of haraam things that transgress shari and moral limits.

No wise person will doubt that this relationship is haraam, because it involves a man being alone with a non-mahram woman, looking at her, touching her, kissing, and speaking words filled with love and admiration, which provokes desire.

This relationship may lead to things that are more serious than that, as is happening nowadays.

Secondly:

Studies have shown that most of the marriages that are based on prior love between a man and woman fail, whereas most marriages that are not based on haraam relationships, which people call traditional marriages, succeed.

In a field study done by a French sociologist, the conclusion was:

Marriage is more likely to succeed when the two parties did not fall in love before marriage.

In another study of 1500 families, undertaken by Professor Ismaeel Abd al-Baari, the conclusion was that more than 75% of love marriages ended in divorce, whilst the rate among traditional marriages those which were not based on prior love was less than 5%.

We can mention the most important causes of this outcome:

1- Emotion blinds one to seeing faults and dealing with them, as it is said: Love is blind. One or both parties may have faults that make them unsuitable for the other, but those faults only become apparent after marriage.

2- The lovers may think that life is an unending journey of love, so we see that they only speak of love and dreams, etc. They never speak about the problems of life and how to deal with them. This notion is destroyed after marriage, when they are confronted with the problems and responsibilities of life.

3- The lovers are not used to debate and discussion, rather they are used to sacrifice and compromise in order to please the other party. Often they have arguments because each party wants to compromise and please the other. Then the opposite happens after marriage, and their arguments lead to a problem, as each one is used to the other agreeing with him or her, without any argument.

4- The image that each lover has of the other is not a true image, because each party is being kind and gentle and trying to please the other. This is the image that each is trying to present to the other during the so-called love phase, but no one can carry on doing that throughout his or her life, so the true image appears after marriage, and leads to problems.

5- The period of love is usually based on dreams and exaggerations that do not correspond with the reality that appears after marriage. The lover may think that he is going to bring her a piece of the moon, and he will never be happy unless she is the happiest person in the world, and so on.

But in return, she is going to live with him in one room and on the ground, and she has no requests or demands so long as she has won him, and that is sufficient for her. As one of them said, A small nest is sufficient for us and A small morsel is sufficient for us and I will be content if you give me a piece of cheese and an olive! This is exaggerated emotional talk, and both parties quickly forget it after marriage, and the woman complains about her husbands miserliness, and his failure to meet her needs. Then the husband begins to complain about having too many demands and too many expenses.

For these reasons and others, we are not surprised when each party says after marriage that they were deceived and that they rushed into it. The man regrets not marrying So and so who was suggested to him by his parents, and the woman regrets not marrying So and so whom her parents approved of, but in fact they rejected him because of her wishes. So the result is this very high rate of divorce for marriages which people thought would be examples of the happiest marriages in the world!

Thirdly:

The reasons mentioned above are real, and have happened in real life, but we should not ignore the real reason for the failure of these marriages, which are based on disobedience to Allaah. Islam can never approve of these sinful relationships, even if the aim is marriage. Therefore they cannot escape the just divine punishment, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Quraan nor acts on its teachings) verily, for him is a life of hardship

[Ta-Ha 20:124]

A hard and difficult life is the result of disobeying Allaah and turning away from His Revelation.

And Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

And if the people of the towns had believed and had the Taqwa (piety), certainly, We should have opened for them blessings from the heaven and the earth

[al-Araaf 7:96]

Blessings from Allaah are a reward for faith and piety, but if there is no faith or piety, or only a little thereof, the blessing will be reduced or even non-existent.

And Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

Whoever works righteousness whether male or female while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)

[al-Nahl 16:97]

A good life is the fruit of faith and righteous deeds.

Allaah indeed spoke the truth when He said (interpretation of the meaning):

Is it then he who laid the foundation of his building on piety to Allaah and His Good Pleasure better, or he who laid the foundation of his building on the brink of an undetermined precipice ready to crumble down, so that it crumbled to pieces with him into the fire of Hell. And Allaah guides not the people who are the Zaalimoon (wrongdoers)

[al-Tawbah 9:109]

So the one whose marriage is based on this haraam foundation must hasten to repent and seek forgiveness and seek a righteous life that is based on faith, piety and righteous deeds.

May Allaah help us all to do that which He loves and which pleases Him.

AMEEN.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
I wanna ask you something as you seem to have better knowledge of Islam than me , i wanna ask that if a man and woman like each other and they don't get involved in any physical relationship and their intentions are clear that they wanna marry each other ,so is it bad?i don't think it's bad (If i am wrong then may Allah forgive me ) because its in Islam that we should agree to whom we are about to marry which in other words means the liking of man and woman , and please take now a days love out of this which is mostly based on physical relationship

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I wanna ask you something as you seem to have better knowledge of Islam than me , i wanna ask that if a man and woman like each other and they don't get involved in any physical relationship and their intentions are clear that they wanna marry each other ,so is it bad?i don't think it's bad (If i am wrong then may Allah forgive me ) because its in Islam that we should agree to whom we are about to marry which in other words means the liking of man and woman , and please take now a days love out of this which is mostly based on physical relationship

Liking some one or disliking someone is one issue , having feeling for some one is same.
But as a result of those feelings it depends what actions you take. If you like someone go and marry her/him. But dating, chatting , phones all these actions do not show love it may be a sign of frustration but not love.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
But how 'll two person like each other if they don't contact each other ?how can one say that he or she likes him or her without seeing him or her or without any contact?i am a bit confused on this, coz if someone is non muslim and u tell him that if you like or love a woman its haram and the brother quoted that even love marriages don't last long because indirectly it's bad and on other side we say that a husband should love his wife and care about her ..i mean its confusing , and the marriage of our prophet SAW with hazrat khadija was also based upon liking ,that wasn't an arrange marriage
Liking some one or disliking someone is one issue , having feeling for some one is same.
But as a result of those feelings it depends what actions you take. If you like someone go and marry her/him. But dating, chatting , phones all these actions do not show love it may be a sign of frustration but not love.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is Love Allowed?

This question is one of the most common questions in our Youth minds. They often ask that: What's wrong in loving someone if the relationship is pure and true love?

May Allaah help us all to do that which He loves and which pleases Him.

AMEEN.

As far as physical intimacy is concern i agree that Islam dosen't allow at all ... Islam not just ask but forces for segregation of sexes. but as far as love marriage is concern i don't think Islam can at all be againts it... all the ref: given from the quran not a single one is exectly related to topic ... disobeying Allah can be in million ways, undetermined precipices are by tones... and for all those studies french or English no ref: is given ... more break up in love marriages cause more love marriages take place... and arrange marriages also comes to an end their is no guarantee of arrange marriage last longer and stronger ... Allah can never be against love
Ist :- All emotions good or bad, light & strong are programmed by Allah.
2ns :-Sex is the only reason for All the species survived till date.
3rd :-Attraction among sexes is created by Almighty itself.
4rd:- One who loves us more then 70 mother..How he can be against love..??

Your main prob is that you are mixing close relationships with love... dating, chatting, phone calls, text msgs, can be takes as means of interaction but Love can be there and cannot be there... so in my view sex of any sort even holding hand b4 marriage is haram... but love (that true feeling) ... you only have to feel it to understand it ...

pahley kya kaam nafratain hain bhai is duniya main ... I agree 200% with Amjad islam Amjad that "Joo bhe kuch hai Mohabbat ka phelaoo woh hai" love is the basic reason for creation of this world.​

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Mirza sahib, My marriage is not that long as long is your post...

Bachon ko shadi krne do , jesy bhi kren , lekin kr leen.

The most disturbing thing is they dont do marriage , even after love for long time . They just past time.

And the new trend , which is close to Pakistan now ,India has it , the gay and lesbian trend.

What we could do . we are loosing our values.

but careful ,if you you do the next marriage in Canada, take care of yourself.

Last edited:

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Interesting thread. IMO Islam allows meet-ups and "dates" as long as the prospective partners are not alone but with a family member (mahram) among them. They can have as many meetings as required to discuss different issues so that they can get familiar with the other person's nature and also thrash out different preferences they may have as to their partner's qualities etc. Physical intimacy is of course prohibited. So, I consider this to be a "middle ground" between the completely free approach in the West which relies more on physical attraction and the (in my view) overly restrictive approach of only the parents deciding for the prospective partners who often only get to "see" their future partners and have limited chances for any meaningful interaction.

As for the success of a marriage, it depends on the seriousness of the husband and the wife. Compromises always have to be made. "Love" only truly develops after marriage, in the case of Muslims.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

But how 'll two person like each other if they don't contact each other ?how can one say that he or she likes him or her without seeing him or her or without any contact?i am a bit confused on this, coz if someone is non muslim and u tell him that if you like or love a woman its haram and the brother quoted that even love marriages don't last long because indirectly it's bad and on other side we say that a husband should love his wife and care about her ..i mean its confusing , and the marriage of our prophet SAW with hazrat khadija was also based upon liking ,that wasn't an arrange marriage

No , you could not like any body, because it is sin to think anybody , and look second time, all bad habit, Ganda bachah.

You have to start love in the first night, thats all.

Bhai yahan na shadi apni mrzi se hote he na talaq.

Mulla ka skhat phrah hai.

I will tell you a joke later on.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
No , you could not like any body, because it is sin to think anybody , and look second time, all bad habit, Ganda bachah.

Bhai yahan na shadi apni mrzi se hote na talaq.

Make sure you tell me the same joke to. I will LOVE it thats all the love I need and it.

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)

Ager aap kisi ke saath relationship mein ho aur kuch galat nahe karoge, yeh to samajh aati hai. Kiya baqi bhi jitne log hain unsab ki guarantee loge aap ke woh bhi kuch galat nahe karainge. I am cent percent sure ke ziada tar log wahe karainge jaisa is post mein likha hai. Alcohol bhi shayad isi liye bilkul mana hai, ager dik do ghoont peene ki ijazat hoti to Pakistan mein ziada tar log din mein aik do bottles pi rahe hote. I guess kisi ko pasand karna aur baat hai, dating karna aur baat hai.

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
just look around and see wuts going on in our societies and then be honest whether guys/girls just like each other r things go beyond that.....n liking a woman n then marrying her.....i agree with you there's nothing wrong....

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Interesting thread, We all know that there is no space for any kind of relationship b/w Na-merhum male & female in our religion but as far as Love is concerned, I will take it as "Is pain allowed in Islam"??..
Its just a feeling like pain, anger, sadness etc... It just happens whether some one like it or not...

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well that's what some typical Maulvi hazraaat 'll say if i ask them , but i don't blame them because they teach us what they have learned , unke mutabiq to aurat per ghalti se nazar parh jaye to wuzoo toot jata hai , phir kehte hain ke mard or aurat barabar hain

Bhai yahan na shadi apni mrzi se hote he na talaq.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeah you are ryt but that's not love ,that is LUST, i am talking about love jis mein do insaan aik doosre ke liye feelings rakhein na ke jaanwar ban ke toot pare ,i was totally talking about marriage upon liking from both end , and if you don't speak and see each other you can't just like or have feelings
just look around and see wuts going on in our societies and then be honest whether guys/girls just like each other r things go beyond that.....n liking a woman n then marrying her.....i agree with you there's nothing wrong....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Well that's what some typical Maulvi hazraaat 'll say if i ask them , but i don't blame them because they teach us what they have learned , unke mutabiq to aurat per ghalti se nazar parh jaye to wuzoo toot jata hai , phir kehte hain ke mard or aurat barabar hain
I will try to tell you as a neutral person , because I am not a molvi.

First thing is intension , ( Neeat ) , In other words preference in the common life.

And every action depends upon preference , intension , neeat.

The same person will act different in two cases , when he/she is looking for someone for marriage , or just for Sex ( پٹاکا ). Allah tala call it sin and we call it Awarah Gardi.

Every thing , which is forbidden is for sex intension.

but for marriage , the situation is different.

There is a saying of of Hazrat Ali or Hazrat Umar RA, that you cannot know a person , unless to have travelled with him , or you have dine together , or deal with each other ( in terms of buy and sell )

The people who are nice , wants to do one of these action just by nature. but not sex.

and I think that is the right way in marriage too .But when you have decided , then dont be late in finalizing , I mean in marriage , because the very next step is sex , if effection has started. and that is sin only. and great sin. If You will avoid that , Allah will forgive the minor sins , Inshallah , as he said.

I will give two examples of Marriage of Hazoor Pak and Hazrat Mussa AS.

Hazoor Pak did job / partnership / deal with Hazrat Khadeeja RA, and within few months they decided to marry. That was definitely affection.

And that marriage lasts till death, and Hazoor pak As , did not marriage during this first marriage , thought arabs have tradition to marry more than one , and it was with the huge age difference , Woman was 40 and two times widow and the groom was 25 and unmarried. So definitely it was affection but Pakk.

When Hazrat Musa was on the run after the charge of murder from Faroon stat , at Maddian , he was had nothing. at that time , he stop for water , and saw at well , lots of goats and their shepared , but two girls waiting for their turn , so that their animals could drink water , but because they were girls , so they could not have courage to face the wild shepherds.

Hazrat Musa, asked , that could he help them ? and he helped those two girls and nicely stood at a side praying to Allah , "That I am a bagger of any Rahmat ,from your side ".
One the girl came to him and ask to come with them with lots of shame, to come with them to their father so that he could reward him.

That was Hazrat Shuaib (AS). he noticed the intension of her daughter and noticed the gentleness of the young boy , and married them.

It is better to read that part of Quran that how parents should do when they find an intension of a young girl and a nice person.

Today what we do , if parents or brothers come to know that their girl is in love , with a boy , they start opposing , without noticing about that boy , that, is he nice? gentleman?

It is communication gap between children and parents.

Sorry for reading long post , but it is important to share my findings for young fellows.

Because it the matter of values of good and health marriage and partnership.
[/SIZE]
[MENTION=5463]QaiserMirza[/MENTION] , [MENTION=13871]Unicorn[/MENTION] , [MENTION=6265]Bret Hawk[/MENTION] , [MENTION=5021]biomat[/MENTION] , [MENTION=12266]PAINDO[/MENTION] , [MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION], [MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10337]KhanHaripur[/MENTION] , [MENTION=10307]Geek[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION], [MENTION=9677]Night-Hawk[/MENTION] , [MENTION=11978]Night_Hawk[/MENTION], [MENTION=10206]abbasiali[/MENTION] , [MENTION=10741]moazamniaz[/MENTION]niaz , [MENTION=9841]faiza[/MENTION] , [MENTION=8825]gazoomartian[/MENTION]

Last edited:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=12282]sahiL[/MENTION], [MENTION=16661]pak4rule[/MENTION], [MENTION=17286]virus[/MENTION], [MENTION=12116]fayskhan[/MENTION], [MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION] [MENTION=17286]virus[/MENTION], [MENTION=9039]angryoldman[/MENTION], [MENTION=20892]shomyalgul[/MENTION], [MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION]

guyz , isn't he going too harsh?

I love my mother , my father , my grand parents , my friends But it does not mean that I want to marry them.........

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
For reading the details of Hazrat Musa AS marriage....

28 : 22-28
ور جب مدین کی طرف رخ کیا تو کہنے لگے اُمید ہے کہ میرا پروردگار مجھے سیدھا رستہ بتائے (٢٢) اور جب مدین کے پانی (کے مقام) پر پہنچے تو دیکھا کہ وہاں لوگ جمع ہو رہے (اور اپنے چارپایوں کو) پانی پلا رہے ہیں اور ان کے ایک طرف دو عورتیں (اپنی بکریوں کو) روکے کھڑی ہیں۔ موسٰی نے (اُن سے) کہا تمہارا کیا کام ہے۔ وہ بولیں کہ جب تک چرواہے (اپنے چارپایوں کو) لے نہ جائیں ہم پانی نہیں پلا سکتے اور ہمارے والد بڑی عمر کے بوڑھے ہیں (٢٣) تو موسٰی نے اُن کے لئے (بکریوں کو) پانی پلا دیا پھر سائے کی طرف چلے گئے۔ اور کہنے لگے کہ پروردگار میں اس کا محتاج ہوں کہ تو مجھ پر اپنی نعمت نازل فرمائے (٢٤) (تھوڑی دیر کے بعد) ان میں سے ایک عورت جو شرماتی اور لجاتی چلی آتی تھی۔ موسٰی کے پاس آئی اور کہنے لگی کہ تم کو میرے والد بلاتے ہیں کہ تم نے جو ہمارے لئے پانی پلایا تھا اس کی تم کو اُجرت دیں۔ جب وہ اُن کے پاس آئے اور اُن سے اپنا ماجرا بیان کیا تو اُنہوں نے کہا کہ کچھ خوف نہ کرو۔ تم ظالم لوگوں سے بچ آئے ہو (٢٥) ایک لڑکی بولی کہ ابّا ان کو نوکر رکھ لیجئے کیونکہ بہتر نوکر جو آپ رکھیں وہ ہے (جو) توانا اور امانت دار (ہو) (٢٦) اُنہوں نے (موسٰی سے) کہا کہ میں چاہتا ہوں اپنی دو بیٹیوں میں سے ایک کو تم سے بیاہ دوں اس عہد پر کہ تم آٹھ برس میری خدمت کرو اور اگر دس سال پورے کر دو تو تمہاری طرف سے (احسان) ہے اور میں تم پر تکلیف ڈالنی نہیں چاہتا۔ مجھے انشاء الله نیک لوگوں میں پاؤ گے (٢٧) موسٰی نے کہا کہ مجھ میں اور آپ میں یہ (عہد پختہ ہوا) میں جونسی مدت (چاہوں) پوری کردوں پھر مجھ پر کوئی زیادتی نہ ہو۔ اور ہم جو معاہدہ کرتے ہیں خدا اس کا گواہ ہے (٢٨)

This is marriage of a gentleman boy , with a girl , liking is clearly obvious , developed in a small time , during an incident, and girl's father decided to complete this in marriage.

Why our molvi dont read this in Quran . how it could be missed without learning any lesson???

Last edited:

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[MENTION=5463]QaiserMirza[/MENTION]
when a women is asked at nikah if she agrees to marry xyz or not... on what basis she says YESSSSS????? I asked once this question to my friend who i always turn to for religious questions unlike gali koochey ke brainless maulvis..... how can a man say yes to a woman when he hasnt met her, has seen her only serve tea and that i personally hate the larki dukaan culture in india and pakistan where we men are on shopping rampage for girls??

he said quoting a sahabas saying..

"larki ko chaltey phirtey dekho; and agar shadi ki niyat ho to formally uski family ko aproach karlo"... i think this says it all..... if some one sees him/her quite often ie university, work palce, bus i.e. "chaltey phirtey" means both have seen each other and there is no harm in sending rishta by either.... no need to talk or sit together in cafes or phone calls or messages....

Last edited:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
For reading the details of Hazrat Musa AS marriage....

28 : 22-28
ور جب مدین کی طرف رخ کیا تو کہنے لگے اُمید ہے کہ میرا پروردگار مجھے سیدھا رستہ بتائے (٢٢) اور جب مدین کے پانی (کے مقام) پر پہنچے تو دیکھا کہ وہاں لوگ جمع ہو رہے (اور اپنے چارپایوں کو) پانی پلا رہے ہیں اور ان کے ایک طرف دو عورتیں (اپنی بکریوں کو) روکے کھڑی ہیں۔ موسٰی نے (اُن سے) کہا تمہارا کیا کام ہے۔ وہ بولیں کہ جب تک چرواہے (اپنے چارپایوں کو) لے نہ جائیں ہم پانی نہیں پلا سکتے اور ہمارے والد بڑی عمر کے بوڑھے ہیں (٢٣) تو موسٰی نے اُن کے لئے (بکریوں کو) پانی پلا دیا پھر سائے کی طرف چلے گئے۔ اور کہنے لگے کہ پروردگار میں اس کا محتاج ہوں کہ تو مجھ پر اپنی نعمت نازل فرمائے (٢٤) (تھوڑی دیر کے بعد) ان میں سے ایک عورت جو شرماتی اور لجاتی چلی آتی تھی۔ موسٰی کے پاس آئی اور کہنے لگی کہ تم کو میرے والد بلاتے ہیں کہ تم نے جو ہمارے لئے پانی پلایا تھا اس کی تم کو اُجرت دیں۔ جب وہ اُن کے پاس آئے اور اُن سے اپنا ماجرا بیان کیا تو اُنہوں نے کہا کہ کچھ خوف نہ کرو۔ تم ظالم لوگوں سے بچ آئے ہو (٢٥) ایک لڑکی بولی کہ ابّا ان کو نوکر رکھ لیجئے کیونکہ بہتر نوکر جو آپ رکھیں وہ ہے (جو) توانا اور امانت دار (ہو) (٢٦) اُنہوں نے (موسٰی سے) کہا کہ میں چاہتا ہوں اپنی دو بیٹیوں میں سے ایک کو تم سے بیاہ دوں اس عہد پر کہ تم آٹھ برس میری خدمت کرو اور اگر دس سال پورے کر دو تو تمہاری طرف سے (احسان) ہے اور میں تم پر تکلیف ڈالنی نہیں چاہتا۔ مجھے انشاء الله نیک لوگوں میں پاؤ گے (٢٧) موسٰی نے کہا کہ مجھ میں اور آپ میں یہ (عہد پختہ ہوا) میں جونسی مدت (چاہوں) پوری کردوں پھر مجھ پر کوئی زیادتی نہ ہو۔ اور ہم جو معاہدہ کرتے ہیں خدا اس کا گواہ ہے (٢٨)

This is marriage of a gentleman boy , with a girl , liking is clearly obvious in a developed in a small time , during an incident and girl's father decided to complete this in marriage.

Why our molvi dont read this in Quran . how it could be missed without learning any lesson???

they dont read this because they don't want to.........

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
[MENTION=5463]QaiserMirza[/MENTION]
when a women is asked at nikah if she agrees to marry xyz or not... on what basis she says YESSSSS????? I asked once this question to my friend who i always turn to for religious questions unlike gali koochey ke brainless maulvis..... how can a man say yes to a woman when he hasnt met her, has seen her only serve tea and that i personally hate the larki dukaan culture in india and pakistan where we men are on shopping rampage for girls??

he said quoting a sahabas saying..

"larki ko chaltey phirtey dekho; and agar shadi ki niyat ho to formally uski family ko aproach karlo"... i think this says it all..... if some one sees him/her quite often ie university, work palce, bus i.e. "chaltey phirtey" means both have seen each other and there is no harm in sending rishta by either.... no need to talk or sit together in cafes or phone calls or messages....

She says yes because of her bather and brothers's respect. They think their respect will be damaged if she will no obey him.

Or in our Peer say that it is good to marry them.

In Qadyanies , all mariages are decided by their Ameer.

But in fact , this system could work only , when both families have same values and in contact with eachother for long time.

As done by our forefathers. , They used to marry in early teen age , they know each other for long time and have same values of life.

So fraud was very rare.

Same like Hazoor Pak did his daughter's marriage with Hazrat Ali , so no need to meet with each other, because they were same family , and same values.

But today,we need to analyze the values of each other. but no sex please.

the parents should tell this to their kids too.

this meeting is good for finding good companion.

Boy Girl meeting should be under the supervision of parents and within limits.

Last edited: