Is Love Allowed?

Unicorn

Banned
I will try to tell you as a neutral person , because I am not a molvi.

First thing is intension , ( Neeat ) , In other words preference in the common life.

And every action depends upon preference , intension , neeat.

Neeat is the most important factor and the most complex. I clean neeat finds you success and happiness in all aspects.

Unicorn

Banned

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i dont buy this argument of respect; its her marriage; if its an implicit yes why go with the fus of asking her altogether... just do what father , bortehr peer wht ever ameer says.... i second that for a marriage parents will is very important.. but that comes after wards.. firstly its the man and women who will say yes and parents wll agre not the other way around that the parents will say i agree and the teh daughter son will abide in respect even if they dont like the rishta....

She says yes because of her bather and brothers's respect. They think their respect will be damaged if she will no obey him.

Or in our Peer say that it is good to marry them.

In Qadyanies , all mariages are decided by their Ameer.

But in fact , this system could work only , when both families have same values and in contact with eachother for long time.

As done by our forefathers. , They used to marry in early teen age , they know each other for long time and have same values of life.

So fraud was very rare.

Same like Hazoor Pak did his daughter's marriage with Hazrat Ali , so no need to meet with each other, because they were same family , and same values.

But today,we need to analyze the values of each other. but no sex please.

the parents should tell this to their kids too.

this meeting is good for eliminating

Last edited:

QaiserMirza

بھائی مسلہ اختلاط کا بھی ہے
جہاں غیر محرم مرد اور عورت اکیلے ہوں وہاں تیسرا شیطان ہوگا
اور شیطان کا مرغوب مشغلہ شر پیدا کرنا ہے
ہر چیز اپنے حد میں بہتر ہوتی ہے
پھر فتنہ قتل سے بھی شدید ہوتا ہے
جو قدرتی جذبات الله نے پیدا کیے ہیں انہیں قابو میں رکھیں
اور حدود میں رہتے ہوے منزل پر پہنچیں
جب مناسب رفیق مل جائے تو بجائے وقت گزارنے اور شر کی طرف جانے کہ بہتر ہے کہ بزرگوں کو شامل کیا جائے
الله تعالی سے مدد کی دعا مانگیں اور وہ ہی بہتر کرنے والا ہے
جہاں تک آج کل کی اولاد کا تعلق ہے کہ وہ والدین کی نہیں سنتے اور اپنی مرضی پر چلتے ہیں
یہ اس وقت ہوتا ہے جب ان کی تربیت میں کمی رہ گئی ہو
والدین خود ٹی وی دیکھ رہے ہوں اور اولاد کو منع کریں تو یہ ممکن نہیں
پھر کہیں کہ بچے کہنا نہیں مانتے
یہ والدین پر ہے کہ اولاد کی تربیت کیسی کرتے ہیں
جو گھر کا ماحول ملے گا بچے اسی طرح تربیت پائیں گے
اس مغربی ماحول میں بھی ایسے گھرانے ہیں جنھیں دیکھ کر خوشی اور حیرت ہوتی ہے
بھائی ، ہماری آئندہ نسلیں ہی ہمارے لیے صدقه جاریہ ہیں
ہم آج جو بویں گے کل وہی کاٹیں گے
الله ہم سب پر رحم فرمایے

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Bhai Mira Sahib , Your post is good and meaningful. and every sentence needs answer. Here I will give the answer of first two lines.

بھائی مسلہ اختلاط کا بھی ہے
جہاں غیر محرم مرد اور عورت اکیلے ہوں وہاں تیسرا شیطان ہوگا
The Hadees is right...

When a girl goes to space with man , what they do , nothing expect their job.

Because they are mature. and knows good and bad ,and nature of job is different.

The problem is the values given by the parents.

It is the parents fault that they dont train their kids with real values , ( Islamic)

and tell them that Zina is sin. When a mother or father will say it , the son or daughter will not do it. If molvi will say they , they will do it definitely.

our parents dont talk with their kids, they are shy to talk. but only that will work.

And tell them , when you are ready for marriage , tell me I will do it.

The boy will definitely tell his father whats going on , because he will in confidence given by his father.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
i dont buy this argument of respect; its her marriage; if its an implicit yes why go with the fus of asking her altogether... just do what father , bortehr peer wht ever ameer says.... i second that for a marriage parents will is very important.. but that comes after wards.. firstly its the man and women who will say yes and parents wll agre not the other way around that the parents will say i agree and the teh daughter son will abide in respect even if they dont like the rishta....

No man ,
If we need to teach our kid how to buy cloth , meat , a car, you will take him to the market and teach him/her what is good or bad. what is sign of good and fresh meat or vegetable.

Same thing , parents need to tell their experience in this matter., Which girl will be good, what suits him, what are the opportunity ...Then

SAme with daughter.

Broaden their view and outlook in this matter, then he will not pick a wrong one, and he will ask you by himself, if you have given him a broader ideas with protection.

The parents dont talk to the kids in any aspect, this is the problem. They are shy in Talking their kids , that creats communication gap.

Communication gap is different than generation gap and more dangerous.

Actually generation gap is like now people travel on cars before they used horses. and not dangerous.

Last edited:

adnan_younus

uve based on an incorrect analogy; kids yes.. they need guidance.. adults also yes they need guidance but final decision is with adults.. i.e. the women or man who is getting married... parents only guide them not take a decision and tell their daughters this is the guy who just says YESS in nikah on behalf of her parents... where as the man in our society(i.e. indo pak) has his own say mostly....
No man ,
If we need to teach our kid how to buy cloth , meat , a car, you will take him to the market and teach him/her what is good or bad. what is sign of good and fresh meat or vegetable.

Same thing , parents need to tell their experience in this matter., Which girl will be good, what suits him, what are the opportunity ...Then

SAme with daughter.

Broaden their view and outlook in this matter, then he will not pick a wrong one, and he will ask you by himself, if you have given him a broader ideas with protection.

The parents dont talk to the kids in any aspect, this is the problem. They are shy in Talking their kids , that creats communication gap.

Communication gap is different than generation gap and more dangerous.

Actually generation gap is like now people travel on cars before they used horses. and not dangerous.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
uve based on an incorrect analogy; kids yes.. they need guidance.. adults also yes they need guidance but final decision is with adults.. i.e. the women or man who is getting married... parents only guide them not take a decision and tell their daughters this is the guy who just says YESS in nikah on behalf of her parents... where as the man in our society(i.e. indo pak) has his own say mostly....

You are confused like Mush. Salam ho , God bless you.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ سارے فرصت کے چونچلے ہیں ، جب فرصت ہوتی ہے ، جیب میں بہت سارے پیسے ہوتے ہیں تب سب کچھ اچھا لگتا ہے ، ورنہ کیسا پیار اور کہاں کی موحبت، یہ سب بیکار کی باتیں ہیں​

adnan_younus

ive heard that before; and this is exaclty what is called ostrich syndrome.... parents guide their children with experience... but marriage is a decision tat will effect teh children even after the death of the parents.... so it is one they must take themselves with guidance of course..
You are confused like Mush. Salam ho , God bless you.

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=12282]sahiL[/MENTION], [MENTION=16661]pak4rule[/MENTION], [MENTION=17286]virus[/MENTION], [MENTION=12116]fayskhan[/MENTION], [MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION] [MENTION=17286]virus[/MENTION], [MENTION=9039]angryoldman[/MENTION], [MENTION=20892]shomyalgul[/MENTION], [MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION]

guyz , isn't he going too harsh?

I love my mother , my father , my grand parents , my friends But it does not mean that I want to marry them.........

The fist type of love that Islam calls for is the Love of Allah (SWT), praise be to Him. This love makes you avoid committing sins in order not to make whom you love, Allah, get angry with you. This love also urges you to contemplate all the different aspect of nature that usually leads you to have a deeper faith in the Creator who created all this beauty round us.
The second type of love is the love of Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). This love also makes you follow the example of Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) in all his dealings and manners. Also this love is an indication of the love of Allah (SWT) as stated in the Noble Qur'an, "Say: 'If you do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.'" Say: "Obey Allah and His Messenger: But if they turn back, Allah loves not those who reject Faith." (Noble Qur'an, 3:31-32)
The third type of love is human love. It means that the Muslim has to love his other fellow men regardless of their ethnic, linguistic or cultural background. This includes love of neighbors, colleagues, relatives and even strangers. This type of love persuades the Muslim to help anybody whenever he can. There are numerous of Ahadith that exhort Muslims to help anybody who really needs help because such an altruistic act takes the Muslim one step closer to Allah (SWT).
The fourth type of love is the love between a man and a woman, but Islam organizes and regulates these lofty feelings within the framework of marriage because Islam views that marital love leads the couple to have a peaceful and happy family life, which is the core of the Muslim society.
In other words, this love is acceptable as long as it is within the framework of marriage and this is encouraged in a number of verses in the Noble Qur'an, "And one of His signs is that He created mates for you from yourselves that you may find rest in them, and He put between you love and compassion; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect." (Noble Qur'an, 30:21)

Holy Prophet Muhammad's (saw) love for his people: Something to think about ...
How can a father's love for his son be known? This love itself is not something visible or tactual. It can be known only from his behavior, attitude and words towards his son. If a wise and fair person pays due attention to Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) utterances and studies the reports describing his efforts to guide men to the right course, his strictness in protecting everybody's rights and his magnanimous and compassionate efforts for the establishment of beautiful morals, he will clearly see that his love for his Ummah (community) is much more than that of a father for his son. A person who realizes his astounding accomplishments, the astonishing reports in Noble Qur'an, which were revealed through his tongue and his utterances foretelling the bewildering events that will happen at the end of the world, will certainly see that he attained high grades above the intellect's capacity and comprehended facts beyond the intellect's limit of comprehension and realization. Thus, it will be apparent to him that his words are all true.
How would you feel if you found out that someone was thinking about you more than 1400 years ago?
Once our holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) was sitting with some of his companion and suddenly he (SAW) said, "Alas! I wish I could meet my brothers."
Abu Bakr and Umar, who were around him said, "Are we not your brothers? We believe in you and we migrated with you."
Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) replied, "You are my companions. You accepted Islam and migrated with me but "Alas I wish I could meet my brothers...!"
Again they asked the same question, Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) replied the same answer. Then they asked "O, Prophet who are those people?"
Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) replied, "My brothers are those who are during the Akhir uz Zaman. They will believe in me although they have not seen me."
Some people never understand and I believe most people don't understand.
Once a lady when having a conversation with her man, asked:
Lady: Why do you like me? Why do you love me?
Man: I can't tell the reason, but I really like you.
Lady: You can't even tell me the reason? how can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?
Man: I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.
Lady: Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's husband can tell her why he loves her but not you!
Man: Ok. ok! Erm... because you are beautiful, because your voice is sweet, because you are caring, because you are loving, because you are thoughtful, because of your smile, because of your every movement.
The lady felt very satisfied with the man's answer.
Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and went in comma.
The man then placed a letter by her side, here is the content:
Darling, Because of your sweet voice that I love you...Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your care and concern that I like you...Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your smile, because of your every movement that I love you...Now can you smile? Now can you move? No, therefore I cannot love you.
If love needs a reason, like now, There is no reason for me to love you anymore.
Does love need a reason? NO! Therefore, I still LOVE YOU...
"True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away."
Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says: 'I need you because I love you.'
'Fate Determines Who Comes Into Our Lives, But Heart Determines Who Stays...'

QaiserMirza

To be brief is parents have to be and prove to be role model for their children.
I am sure, they will not regret in rest of their life about the behavior of their next generation.
Rather they will die peacefully.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
The fist type of love that Islam calls for is the Love of Allah (SWT), praise be to Him. This love makes you avoid committing sins in order not to make whom you love, Allah, get angry with you. This love also urges you to contemplate all the different aspect of nature that usually leads you to have a deeper faith in the Creator who created all this beauty round us.
The second type of love is the love of Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). This love also makes you follow the example of Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) in all his dealings and manners. Also this love is an indication of the love of Allah (SWT) as stated in the Noble Qur'an, "Say: 'If you do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.'" Say: "Obey Allah and His Messenger: But if they turn back, Allah loves not those who reject Faith." (Noble Qur'an, 3:31-32)
The third type of love is human love. It means that the Muslim has to love his other fellow men regardless of their ethnic, linguistic or cultural background. This includes love of neighbors, colleagues, relatives and even strangers. This type of love persuades the Muslim to help anybody whenever he can. There are numerous of Ahadith that exhort Muslims to help anybody who really needs help because such an altruistic act takes the Muslim one step closer to Allah (SWT).
The fourth type of love is the love between a man and a woman, but Islam organizes and regulates these lofty feelings within the framework of marriage because Islam views that marital love leads the couple to have a peaceful and happy family life, which is the core of the Muslim society.
In other words, this love is acceptable as long as it is within the framework of marriage and this is encouraged in a number of verses in the Noble Qur'an, "And one of His signs is that He created mates for you from yourselves that you may find rest in them, and He put between you love and compassion; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect." (Noble Qur'an, 30:21)

Holy Prophet Muhammad's (saw) love for his people: Something to think about ...
How can a father's love for his son be known? This love itself is not something visible or tactual. It can be known only from his behavior, attitude and words towards his son. If a wise and fair person pays due attention to Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) utterances and studies the reports describing his efforts to guide men to the right course, his strictness in protecting everybody's rights and his magnanimous and compassionate efforts for the establishment of beautiful morals, he will clearly see that his love for his Ummah (community) is much more than that of a father for his son. A person who realizes his astounding accomplishments, the astonishing reports in Noble Qur'an, which were revealed through his tongue and his utterances foretelling the bewildering events that will happen at the end of the world, will certainly see that he attained high grades above the intellect's capacity and comprehended facts beyond the intellect's limit of comprehension and realization. Thus, it will be apparent to him that his words are all true.
How would you feel if you found out that someone was thinking about you more than 1400 years ago?
Once our holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) was sitting with some of his companion and suddenly he (SAW) said, "Alas! I wish I could meet my brothers."
Abu Bakr and Umar, who were around him said, "Are we not your brothers? We believe in you and we migrated with you."
Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) replied, "You are my companions. You accepted Islam and migrated with me but "Alas I wish I could meet my brothers...!"
Again they asked the same question, Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) replied the same answer. Then they asked "O, Prophet who are those people?"
Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) replied, "My brothers are those who are during the Akhir uz Zaman. They will believe in me although they have not seen me."
Some people never understand and I believe most people don't understand.
Once a lady when having a conversation with her man, asked:
Lady: Why do you like me? Why do you love me?
Man: I can't tell the reason, but I really like you.
Lady: You can't even tell me the reason? how can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?
Man: I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.
Lady: Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's husband can tell her why he loves her but not you!
Man: Ok. ok! Erm... because you are beautiful, because your voice is sweet, because you are caring, because you are loving, because you are thoughtful, because of your smile, because of your every movement.
The lady felt very satisfied with the man's answer.
Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and went in comma.
The man then placed a letter by her side, here is the content:
Darling, Because of your sweet voice that I love you...Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your care and concern that I like you...Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your smile, because of your every movement that I love you...Now can you smile? Now can you move? No, therefore I cannot love you.
If love needs a reason, like now, There is no reason for me to love you anymore.
Does love need a reason? NO! Therefore, I still LOVE YOU...
"True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away."
Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says: 'I need you because I love you.'
'Fate Determines Who Comes Into Our Lives, But Heart Determines Who Stays...'

Gud , we share kind of same thoughts.....

Virus a gaya , Virus ------- SORRY , Viral Shaer a gaya logo Virus shaer a gaya!!!!!!

TheLionInTweedPlayingMusic.jpg

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Gud , we share kind of same thoughts.....

Virus a gaya , Virus ------- SORRY , Viral Shaer a gaya logo Virus shaer a gaya!!!!!!

TheLionInTweedPlayingMusic.jpg

lolzzzzzzzzz
baqi baat to theak hay lakin yeh pic kahan say hasil ki hay janab nay

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=12282]sahiL[/MENTION], [MENTION=16661]pak4rule[/MENTION], [MENTION=17286]virus[/MENTION], [MENTION=12116]fayskhan[/MENTION], [MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION] [MENTION=17286]virus[/MENTION], [MENTION=9039]angryoldman[/MENTION], [MENTION=20892]shomyalgul[/MENTION], [MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION]

guyz , isn't he going too harsh?

I love my mother , my father , my grand parents , my friends But it does not mean that I want to marry them.........

my dear the thread heading is confusing thats why you said this, Mr Mirza meant about man/woman relationship as love is of different types, here it is of a man's love for a woman.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
I will try to tell you as a neutral person , because I am not a molvi.

@QaiserMirza , @Unicorn , @Bret Hawk , @biomat , @PAINDO , @canadian , @wadaich
@KhanHaripur , @Geek , @Adeel , @Night-Hawk , @Night_Hawk , @abbasiali , @moazamniaz niaz , @faiza , @gazoomartian

@QaiserMirza , @Unicorn , @Bret Hawk , @biomat , @PAINDO , @canadian , @wadaich @crankthskunk
@KhanHaripur , @Geek , @Adeel , @Night-Hawk , @Night_Hawk , @abbasiali , @moazamniaz niaz , @faiza , @gazoomartian @virus , @cefspan

It is quite sad that educated people like US, never give a second thought before saying anything.
We only give importance to prove our point by any mean.

For Allahs sake , please please think thousand times before saying anything , before quoting anything about our beloved prophet Muhammad PBUH .

Allah loves Muhammad PBUH more than anything/ anyone and any wrong point to Muhammad PBUH will yield in getting our creaters anger towards us.

I hope you will understand my point. I wish you will.

Dears, we very openly condemn molvi but forget what we are and we dare to give example of Hazoor paak without reference to context.

Khuda ka liya Hazrat Khadija aur Hazoor paak ki example har kisi point ka favour main na dia karain, aap sab ko Allah ka waasta.

First that event was well before Islaam, and Hazoor was so pious that he didnt even looked at her , Hazrat khadija was impressed with Hazoor honesty and piousness and she used her friend to convey the message to hazoor paak
Both were so pious and had the righteous path to propose even at that time, before Islam,

DO NOT , PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS EXAMPLE TO PROVE LOUSY MODREN DAY MAN AND WOMAN LIKING WHICH IS NO MORE THAN ZINA

For study types of zina please read quran and study your own religion Islam.

When Allah paak has given clear order about something we must not play over smart to justify our wrong deeds.

Islam is practical religion and allows everything but within prescribed rules.

ALLAH ALMIGHTY Commands in the following verse of SURAH NOOR:

24:30] Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.

Here it is also to be kept in mind by all the believing MEN that such orders of "lowering the gaze" were first ordained onto them and in the very next verse same orders were prescribed onto the believing women.
But what happens commonly in the Muslim societies today is that
"PARENTS DO WARN THEIR DAUGHTERS NOT TO LOOK AT MALES BUT THEY FORGET TO TEACH THEIR SONS THAT THEY TOO ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED BY ALLAH ALMIGHTY AND HOLY PROPHET (SAW) TO NOT STARE AND RAISE THEIR GAZE TOWARDS FEMALES."

Islam is also practical. When there is a legitimate need for men and women to work together, they may do so, provided that everyone observes the proper etiquette (adab).

REAL TRAUMA:

And no doubt this is the crux of the matter why Muslim Societies Today are ruined and going onto the verge of disaster. Its parents duty indeed to tell their children both sons and daughters, about the clear cut commands of ALLAH ALMIGHTY, so that there may arise no indecent, immoral and unethical situations as today we are seeing and unfortunately facing in our Islamic Societies. In fact if the children are being warned about these all commands from the very childhood and are bewared that in case of disobedience of such rules they ll have to face ALLAH ALMIGHTY'S wrath & RASOOL ALLAH (SAW)'s anger in both the worlds, then from the earliest age, a sense of aversion from all such prohibited acts ll develop in them. They ll realize that from these things ALLAH ALMIGHTY WILL BE ANGRY at them and this concept will be so firm in their minds that on reaching the age of maturity they ll never ever INSHA ALLAH TALA indulge themselves in any indecent, UNISLAMIC Acts.

The Prophet, sallallahu alayhe waalihi wasallam, said,

"It is better for one of you to be pierced by an iron needle in the head than to touch the hand of a woman that is not allowed to him." (Tabarani)

This sin is considered a fornication of the hand, as the Prophet, sallallahu alayhe wa sallam, said, "The eyes fornicate, and the hands fornicate, and the feet fornicate, and the intimate parts fornicate." (Ahmad)

Is there a person purer than Muhammad, sallallahu alayhe wa sallam? And in spite of that he said, "I do not shake women's hands." (Ahmad) He also said, "I do not touch women's hands." (Tabarani)

Aisha, radhiallahu anha, said, "No by Allah, the Prophet's hand never touched a woman's hand, he used to accept their pledge of allegiance by [hearing their] words only." (Muslim)

33:36]"It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by ALLAH and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys ALLAH and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path".

MAY ALLAH ALMIGHTY HELP ALL MUSLIM UMMAH TO FOLLOW HIS COMMANDS COMPLETELY AND MAY WE ALL MUSLIMS GET COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING OF THESE WARNING WORDS OF ALLAH ALMIGHTY, SO THAT WE MAY BE SAVED FROM ALLAH ALMIGHTY'S ANGER AND RASOOL ALLAH (SAW)' S ANNOYANCE IN BOTH THE WORLDS. AMEEN.

Last edited: