Is Gadar 2 releasing in Pakistan?

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The film looks really good, I have forgotten Gadar 1 but I guess that was also very good. I do not know if it is being released in Pakistan or not, I hope it is.

Gandoo, this idiotic shit from the lowly hindus was posted before so stop trying to promote garbage here !

cestmoi ✅️

Gandoo, this idiotic shit from the lowly hindus was posted before so stop trying to promote garbage here !
I disagree. Those 'lowly hindus' are on the dark side of the moon while we are....need I say anything? You know where we are!

Rambler

I disagree. Those 'lowly hindus' are on the dark side of the moon while we are....need I say anything? You know where we are!

No they are not - They are having the time of their life seeing what is happening in Pakistan. The more Pakistan is in a mess the more it will feed the Hindutva agenda. They have already crushed the soul of Muslims in the shit-hole called India. They absolutely hate IK and are even siding with the Pakistan's military chief to keep him out of power.

cestmoi ✅️

No they are not - They are having the time of their life seeing what is happening in Pakistan. The more Pakistan is in a mess the more it will feed the Hindutva agenda. They have already crushed the soul of Muslims in the shit-hole called India. They absolutely hate IK and are even siding with the Pakistan's military chief to keep him out of power.

Modi rightly said that they don't need to worry about Pakistan as Pakistan is destroying itself while India is competing with US and China now.

We need to focus on our own country first. Not only minorities but even Muslims are not safe in Pak anymore. You can't criticize others when your own house is a mess. India is not responsible for this 75 years of mess.

Rambler

Modi rightly said that they don't need to worry about Pakistan as Pakistan is destroying itself while India is competing with US and China now.

We need to focus on our own country first. Not only minocorities but even Muslims are not safe in Pak anymore. You can't criticize others when your own house is a mess. India is not responsible for this 75 years of mess.

Who is saying to criticise them? They are insignificant but when some uncircumcised lulli lover advertises a third class propaganda movie made by gutter mentality hindus, it is our duty to put him in place. What is happening in Pakistan is abominable but that does not mean that we start glorifying contemptible shooders especially when a racist, exclusivist ideology has gripped that shit-hole which dreams of converting all Muslims / Christians back to shooders or making life hell for them.

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who is saying to criticise them? They are insignificant but when some uncircumcised lulli lover advertises a third class propaganda movie made by gutter mentality hindus, it is our duty to put him in place. What is happening in Pakistan is abominable but that does not mean that we start glorifying contemptible shooders especially when a racist, exclusivist ideology has gripped that shit-hole which dreams of converting all Muslims / Christians back to shooders or making life hell for them.

I don't think Sunny Deol ever abused people of any faith whether in movies or real life despite being a member of BJP. He has played tons of roles including of a Pakistani in this 2007 movie Kafila. Even in Gadar Franchise , his character Tara Singh speaks about India housing way more Muslims than Pakistan and them (Indian Muslims) being patriotic.

Not calling him a saint though. We all remember his body language when visited Kartarpur and even lately when he was promoting his movie at Attari border. On top of that he's a current MP but never visited his constituency or even stepped into the parliament during majority of sessions. So all Hulk like attitude only on screen 😂

Rambler

I don't think Sunny Deol ever abused people of any faith whether in movies or real life despite being a member of BJP. He has played tons of roles including of a Pakistani in this 2007 movie Kafila. Even in Gadar Franchise , his character Tara Singh speaks about India housing way more Muslims than Pakistan and them (Indian Muslims) being patriotic.

Not calling him a saint though. We all remember his body language when visited Kartarpur and even lately when he was promoting his movie at Attari border. On top of that he's a current MP but never visited his constituency or even stepped into the parliament during majority of sessions. So all Hulk like attitude only on screen 😂

I am least interested / do not care who this actor is or what he does. It is the inferiority led superiority attitude of uncircumcised land which is reflected in such movies is a problem. The indian film industry tows the line of the RSS ideology with a Chanakya twist (showing muslims of india as patriotic in films while suffocating them in real life). Similarly Sikhs are cast in such roles for the same purpose. Thus Indian film industry depicts chaddi-land as a country for Muslims, Sikhs and Hindus while Pakistan is portrayed as a fundamentalist / terrorist anamoly 'resulting from a conspiracy. While Pakistan is controlled by mafias, Piss-drinkers have started on a policy of eliminating Muslims and even other minorities to the extent that federal and provincial ministers and MP have been seen openly talking about 'Ghar Wapsi' (conversion back to Hinduism) and violence against Muslims. Pakistan is facing a terrible crisis at the moment but the answer is to stand up and fight - Not to be so dismayed as to start glorifying the ugly shit-hole on its east.