Indian Media scared of ISI....(Pakistan ISI Chief warns India)

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa - you really think so because one of the Channel said so........ if you don't know what is written in Hindi - it says "Suja Pasha ki Gidar Damki"....... i guess you should now know what is the meaning of GIDAR in your Country.

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar.. I greatly disagree.... I agree to JIMPACK.... Sirf aik channel k is tarah kahnay say kuch nahi hota... sirf aik channel gidar dhamki kah raha hai...
Meri nazzar tau baqi k 20 channels pay hai jo yeh kahtay hein...

PAK AIK BAAR PHIR (We are doing it several times guys) DIKHA RAHA HAI BHARAT KO AANKHEIN..!!
PAKISTAN KAA BHARAT K KHILAAF AIK BAAR PHIR (we have been doing it again and again) KARRA BAYAN..!!
PAK K soooojaa paaaaasa kee BHARAT KO aik KARRI CHETAWNI.....

Yaar yeh aik baar phir aik baar phir wala kaam khatam karo... Tum log aik baar bayan day k so jatay ho India mein 30 din khalbali machi rehti hai k kahin kuch ho na jaye.. Aur jesa k Indian Think Tank kah raha hai k Pakistan hamesha Bharat (baycharay) k saath aisa he karta hai k hamesha daant daita hai ... burii baat Pakistan.. Achay bachay kissi doosray kaa khoon nahi sokhaya kartay..

:o))
Pakistan Zindabaad !!!

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa - you really think so because one of the Channel said so........ if you don't know what is written in Hindi - it says "Suja Pasha ki Gidar Damki"....... i guess you should now know what is the meaning of GIDAR in your Country.

Indian jamesbond, ager humne Asli dhamki de di to tum log Mutaravisargan kar denge................[hilar][hilar][hilar]

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

aray bhi aik kut-ttay kay liay gidar damki hee bahut hai......waisay bhee enitre hindu nation and their channels are barking like dogs and unfortunately we pakistanis are not at all worried about barking dogs.

if india is that strong we suggest them to try their luck just one and enter any pakistani terrotiry .....consequences will be suffered from ludhyana to mombay .....:)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Its really funny how much India and its media are frightened by ISI....
[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Leak ho gyi India ki aik bayan se...check this indian channel news

ڈر کے مارے ہگ رہا ہے لشکر کفار اب
[hilar][hilar]

Pasha saheb

Jub in amreekion sey fursat ho jaye to mera eik kaam kijyeye. East Punjab mein Skhon ko pump kijyey key Khalistan banayein. It will be easywork for me when I am in power.

Khalistan, a home for opressed Sikhs, zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

Last edited:

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
aray bhi aik kut-ttay kay liay gidar damki hee bahut hai......waisay bhee enitre hindu nation and their channels are barking like dogs and unfortunately we pakistanis are not at all worried about barking dogs.

if india is that strong we suggest them to try their luck just one and enter any pakistani terrotiry .....consequences will be suffered from ludhyana to mombay .....:)

when speeches gets recognition over actions in a society,then people like u and your fellows try to win over whole world with words.
fact is that america is slapping hard with drones on your face everyday,you guys just console yourself with words and doing nothing in action to stop that.
you think you people can scare anybody....hahaha, first learn to defend yourself and try to scare others.

have you seen any shameless country in the world whose innocent woman and kids (by saying them terrorists)are killed with by drones by other country (no proof,no daleel,no apeel...no vakeel....justice done with drones hahaha) and other fellow citizens like you (instead of moaning) just release your frustration by barking at india.....that is not bad if you get good sleep in the night.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
when speeches gets recognition over actions in a society,then people like u and your fellows try to win over whole world with words.
fact is that america is slapping hard with drones on your face everyday,you guys just console yourself with words and doing nothing in action to stop that.
you think you people can scare anybody....hahaha, first learn to defend yourself and try to scare others.

have you seen any shameless country in the world whose innocent woman and kids (by saying them terrorists)are killed with by drones by other country (no proof,no daleel,no apeel...no vakeel....justice done with drones hahaha) and other fellow citizens like you (instead of moaning) just release your frustration by barking at india.....that is not bad if you get good sleep in the night.

Shining india, ha ha. Your whole fast forward country can not make one list of 50 people with embarrasing errors found every day! Speaks for the effeciency, probably the western helpers did not help you this time so you ended up doing that on your own,tsk,tsk..
Why don't you go and learn how make lists, for shopping and watching movies and then try to tell us anything about your superior mind set.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

desi saab...barking suits you and other brothers of your religion...go and look into mirror and you will see how do you look like may be look at your ancestors you will know your breed.

secondly regarding our security situation, well we are more concerned with it and we know what to do ...
you indians should keep your tails in ur mouth and bugger off.

waisay bhee tum kutt-on kay bhoonknay say humain koi farak nahi partha .....lets wait few years and see what happens in india

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Atleast there is onepost where pakistanis can forget their measary for sometime and laugh (at india). I am happy that these kind of news gives you happyness for some time. I think indian media is finding it hard to fill the 24 hour timeslot. They are just trying to keep viewers entertained. In india there is enough diversity in media so that average indian has pretty good understanding of what is going on.

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
@Zionist Hindu kam say kam pic tu kisee hindu kee laga loo
lagta bol gaye ho muslim brotherhood ko jo soviet union ke tabhi kee misal hai ab tumharee baree hai
wasey aby india main muslim kee kitnee population hai ?
sirf 6 ney puray India ko hila kay rak diya tha TAJ hotel main LOL.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Indus valley civilization has always been more superior than the ganga civilization.
Voodoo minded cow urine drinking sub-human creatures have been subjects to rule by our ancestors. The ugly black and skinny population of bharat is so low minded that they pray to cows and drink their urine, they pray to the black oval stone named Shivelingam which means shivas gentile, CAN YOU GUYS IMAGINE WHAT A LOW AND SUB HUMAN MINDSET CULTURE IT IS?
Their socio-culture is based on anti human values system, which is worse than apartheid. The concept of untouchable anchored in their religious values. Damn! They consider their own hindu fellows as "achoot".
They kill baby girls and becuase of that the amount of women has declined and bharat as the only country in the world is facing a future without women. They have to go back to their dark values when five brothers married one woman.
40 percent of bharats land area is controlled by the seperatist movement of maoists, which is called "The red corridor".
India and its sub human society and culture has no future, its federation is one of the most fragile federations in the world.
India is a sinking ship. Kashmir, Khalistan, Seven-sister states, Nagaland, Asaam, Arunachal pradesh and many many more to come. America and Isra-hell ke sath khud ko tag kar ke kya kar lenge? The history will repeat itself when we ruled them for thousand years. We have always been their masters. Ku-tta jitna bhi bhonk le apne malik ke samne pee-shab nikal jata he. Bharat ki patloon to kashmir or aasam me roz gili ho hi rahi he ab jald in ka masana bhi phatt jae ga [hilar]
Indian media is worse than somalian media. Itna childish, incompetent, non professional and immature media kisi aur state ka nahi.
In becharo ki news suno to lagta he bacho ko kahani sunai ja rahi he. Really dumb audience. Sheep mentality.
Its a say about shining india. India Lata mangeshkar ki tarha he. Sun`ne me kuch or dekhne me kuch LOL.
Mumbai me abhi attacks chal rahe the ke bharti media ne ISI aur Pakistan ka raag alaapna shuro kar dia. Samjhota express ki investigation hoi nahi ke ISI, Pakistan aur apne mulk india ke bechare muslim student unions pe ilzam tarashi shuro kar di, baad mein pata chala ke un ki apni army ke gande ande is mein mulawis the.
Gujrat me hindu ne apna aap dikhaya, Babri masjid ke waqt bhi, christian priests aur un ke bacho ko zinda jalaya orissa mein, over 200 hundred churches demolish kiye.
Abb ye kiray ke tatto yaha a kar bak-was alaap rahe hein. Khud ke ghar me ku-tte bhi bhooke mar rahe hein aur a jate hein yahan apna nang dikhane.
Ghatya log ghatya nasal aur ghatya mentality.

Last edited: