India VS Pakistan Semi Final has been fixed - Indian Media

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

7b9bed0dc19453f21ddd9e0b2a8fda3a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Unicorn

Banned
All loosers getting ready to make excuses in case of loss. In case we win we were good in case we lose we are still good its a win win situation. We lost it only because it was fixed. LOL

Last edited:

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
They will loose regardless....however, it makes sense since all the odds are in favor if India, so, India has to loose as millions are to be made...:))

Unicorn

Banned
May the best team wins. I won't be watching it as I have no interest in watching cricket. I will salute the winner no matter who it is and i will take the whipping from you guys with Grace if Pakistan wins.

concern_paki

Now look SL victory ..... by 10 wickets .... what going on on guys ..... Do not you smell something FISHY out there !!!!!!!!!!!

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
India already making excuses

It's substantial statement. When India Vs England pool match ended up in a tie then a similar prediction was made much earlier! One thing for sure Match fixing is never one sided! Some 10-15 years back, younger brothers of Waseem Akram (Nadeem Akram-Lahore) and Inzamam-ul-Haq (Sahiwal) were known to all as the major Bookies! This practice became mandatory immediately after Imran Khans exit. During a match in India there was a fight between Javed Miandad and Saeed Anwar! When Saeed Anwar entered the dressing room after losing his wicket Javed Miandad gave an instant comment Aama Ko Baich Aay!

concern_paki

Script was written by the big director may be by Haroon Logart or Sharad Pawar ....... who knows .....

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
I believe India will win. I would love to see my Green Team winning but facts are telling otherwise.

Ozmurd

Voter (50+ posts)
May the best team wins. I won't be watching it as I have no interest in watching cricket. I will salute the winner no matter who it is and i will take the whipping from you guys with Grace if Pakistan wins.

This exactly is the sportsmen ship that should be shown in the game from either side.

Unicorn

Banned
I just called my friend in Islamabad and asked him about this video.

He told me in confidence that this video is a conspiracy of ISI so that Indian players integrity is questioned for days so that they get depressed and lose the game.

My friend in Islamabad is very credible he is one of the students of Zaid Hamid.

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
@Unicorn: hahahahah u Indian can not even sleep without ISI lorry. hahahaha
you alwayz want to discuss ISI. do you really love ISI?
hahahahah,, funny

saeed khan

Whatever is said in this video only "Satay Baaz" want this and for it they need cooperation of Indian corrupt players.
But I do not think Indian players are so corrupt.

Star Gazer

Insha Allah Pakistan hee jeetay ga yeh world cup aur is kay baad bhi bohat kuch.
Hamaree duain hain Pakistan kay saath hamaisha, aur dua say bari takat kiya hai insaan key pass?