India is too corrupt to become a superpower

Unicorn

Banned
As it states very difficult. Everyone talks about human rights without being a human. Those who are humans the rights are granted by the nature can not be taken away.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
How did I degraded Pakistan with my statement " Like US rolling over Pakistan"? Go back and read some of the statements made by many Pakistanis perhaps by you as well stating " Pakistan is a slave to US" I just reiterated them. You guys stop degrading first before asking me to stop.

You got no reply to my first 5 lines so you drop on the last one... when is said pakistan is not acting as a slave to US?? but my point was that now india is on the same lines so before calling us slaves you better check the policy of your country also... either you call it trade, mutual intrest or co-opration but fact remains that india is out of russia's lap and is now in the pocket of USA.

Unicorn

Banned
You got no reply to my first 5 lines so you drop on the last one... when is said pakistan is not acting as a slave to US?? but my point was that now india is on the same lines so before calling us slaves you better check the policy of your country also... either you call it trade, mutual intrest or co-opration but fact remains that india is out of russia's lap and is now in the pocket of USA.

On your first five lines we are not even part of the same book let alone being on the same page. Relations between India started to improve during Bill Clinton's administration after both countries realized the trade potential. This relationship is based on trade and a few strategic interest. This relationship will last and neither countries will be in a confrontational position in the future. We always had good relationship with Russia and the relationship is still intact.