Imtiaz Alam shamelessly defends secularism for Pakistan

az.ay

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
1101160540-1.jpg

1101160540-2.gif

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
THAT mentally retarded lunatic Doesn't KNOW , from the past 1300 years we had not a single khalifah , CALIPHATE IS THE ESSENCE OF ISLAMIC STATE!:angry_smile:

If you want to see development , then just study Khalifat-e-Rashida era!

Secondly , Kemal-Atatrk went for secularity , because IF he hadn't , Turkey Would have been divided into mere worthless pieces!

Last edited:

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
What is wrong with you guys? can't you see what is going on in pakistan.. don't you need stable secular and prosperous pakistan?
you all pakistani should support Imtiaz Alam. Open your eyes and look at INDIA...[h=2][/h][h=2][/h]

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
turkey is coming around to Islamic state, evidence is the wining of elections by a religious party lately, so Islamic countries will come back to Islam sooner or later. therefor e saying that Islam is hindering progress is a very naive thing to say.

If religion was an hindrance than how come Israel is able to do being a Jewish state..so this idea that Islam is hindrance is a concocted idea of anti Pakistan elements. the reason Pakistan is suffering due is to its conviction to truthfulness and willingness to stand again invaders and against those who oppress others.

And Allah S.W.T,. is all knowing and seer of all thing hidden and apparent, therefore Insha Allah Pakistan will come out of all this with flying colors and dignity and hope for common man

Last edited:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
That person is quoting quran and making an argument that Islam will cause bloodshed in Pakistan.

You do not have to be a genius to understand what he wants.

But thanks to these sort of people love for religion and religious country grows in our hearts and minds

Mohaqqiq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What is wrong with you guys? can't you see what is going on in pakistan.. don't you need stable secular and prosperous pakistan?
you all pakistani should support Imtiaz Alam. Open your eyes and look at INDIA...

You IndiaGuy Don't dictate us. We know all of these type people Imtiaz Alam and Marvi Sarmad
"your paid puppets".

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
you all pakistani should support Imtiaz Alam. Open your eyes and look at INDIA...

A blind man advising us to see what he himself can not see or think. ?

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
HANG ON .........WHY WE GOING IN PAST.
DID YOU FORGOT THE MASCARE IN THE HEART OF EUROPE...THE BOSNIA.....THEY WERE BY THE NAME MUSLIMS ONLY 'THE SECULARs' AND I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPEND TO THEM.
and why there is black out FOR media NOT TO REPORT THEIR CRIMES in so called secular india and else where... why being secular india is not going out of kasmir when every one is saying 'GO INDIA GO BACK'

our almost all muslims incesters were hindu etc but they choose islam because of concept i.e, 'black white poor rich shared same rights and there is no dalat cast system and no rich concept of capatalists.
as a muslim we all should know ..........a muslim cant be liear.......but we are.
a muslim cant take bribe but we take.let alone just these 2 things if we implement can be prosperous but who will..........will these nasty pupits so called religious mentors like Dr baiman Online or dictator Perva-zoo.

i remember once i took pen to write some thing .my friend took from me pen and told me this is my office pen please dont use it and he give me his personal for usage....we need such type of true religious peoples and not from valgur democracy when they openly say ' CORRUPTION IS OUR RIGHT'
quaid said...........IMAN,ITAHAD,TANZEEM AMANAT.DAYANAT,SADAQUAT...............neither we have iman, neither we are danayat dar and nor we have sadaquat...
its us who are corrupt and if we were not, we would be like those who spread islam from east to west in few hundred years.who were religious scholar yet they were inventors,they were kings but were sewing caps for their livings.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imtiaz Alam has very rightly described the way.Pakistan can prosper,other wise our future is very bloody.

yes you need such type of people/systems so the non muslims who try to use muslim tag (a big fraud and copy right infriengiment) should get status.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
ALLAH jab chahta ha dilon pe mohrain laga deta ha.imtiaz alam to geo ki ek debate(qaumi faislon myn ghairat ko tarjeeh honi chahye ya nhe) myn kah raha tha k qaumi faislon myn ghairat ki zaroorat nhe,otherwise taraqi nhe ho sakti....
yeh SAFMA ne to waisay bhi sab la-deeen aur bikaooo akathay kiye huay hyn..marvi sarmad ko dekhye jo gays aur lesbian ko pakistan myn azadi dilwana chahti ha...yeh mushrik loag hyn,jo marzi baktay rahain..masla to pakistani elite ka ha jo in jaison k sath partian arrange karti ha,dance,sharab,kabab sab kuch saqafat aur "secularism" k naam pe.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is well paid by his masters to spread lies.

You should take this struggle more holistically which spans over 200 years. The ideology of Pakistan stems from the instinct of the Muslim community of South Asia to maintain their individuality by resisting all attempts by the Hindu society to absorb it. Muslims of South Asia believe that Islam and Hinduism are not only two religions, but also two social orders that have given birth to two distinct cultures with no similarities. A deep study of the history of this land proves that the differences between Hindus and Muslims were not confined to the struggle for political supremacy, but were also manifested in the clash of two social orders. Despite living together for more than a thousand years, they continued to develop different cultures and traditions. Their eating habits, music, architecture and script, are all poles apart. Even the language they speak and the dresses they wear are entirely different.

The ideology of Pakistan took shape through an evolutionary process. Historical experience provided the base; with Sir Syed Ahmad Khan began the period of Muslim self-awakening; Allama Iqbal provided the philosophical explanation; Quaid-i-Azam translated it into a political reality; and the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan, by passing Objectives Resolution in March 1949, gave it legal sanction. It was due to the realization of Muslims of South Asia that they are different from the Hindus that they demanded separate electorates. When they realized that their future in a 'Democratic India' dominated by Hindu majority was not safe; they put forward their demand for a separate state. This is Pakistan.

Unicorn

Banned
According to my Indian_Agent_O_Meter he is an Indian agent.

If I ever came to Pakistan, hopefully, after my early retirement I don't think I will have any problem there are lot of Indian agents there. I will bring my meter with me.

Unicorn

Banned

Indian Guy, I know exactly what the problem is. Pakistan was created as a laboratory for experiment and to create perfect Islamic state to present to the whole world as an example. Once this prosperous State became functional the whole world will follow the lead, Just like the world followed democracy after US became a functional democracy. This is the Idea behind it. All Pakistani's have seen secularism to them it is a failure.

The Laboratory (Pakistan) did ok with experiments for first couple of years but for now lab is closed for a while because it requires huge amount of electricity therefore due to load shedding it has been closed. Work will begun as soon as electric demands are met.

I think I have explained well to Indians and Pakistanis.

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
pahla nam allah ka or akhari nazam allah ka ka hi ensaniyat ko bacha sakta hay jab allah say roh gardani karo gay tu tum tabahi ko apna maqadar pao gay jo khubsurat talesam maien lapti ho gi woh tabahi jab galay maien phandah banti hay tu ensaniyat ki ankhien ubal ati haien sans rok jati haien pher allah ko pokar uthta hay ha ensan allah sab ko hadayat day amien.

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
Right now No islam in Pakistan, is there any peace?? people,s right are permoted?? any thing good there, This ***** ****** is fit for any regime.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
THAT mentally retarded lunatic Doesn't KNOW , from the past 1300 years we had not a single khalifah , CALIPHATE IS THE ESSENCE OF ISLAMIC STATE!:angry_smile:

If you want to see development , then just study Khalifat-e-Rashida era!

Secondly , Kemal-Atatrk went for secularity , because IF he hadn't , Turkey Would have been divided into mere worthless pieces!
So do you want a Kemal-Atatrk in Pakistan???