Imran Khan Talks Against Pakistan

Waffen SS

Banned
You are absolutely right. Only and Only the Punjabis are PATRIOTS; the rest are all TRAITORS especially MUHAJIRS.

No wonder my beloved country was split in 1971.

According to Punjabis, Pakistan can be saved by killing allother ethnicities. Well OK ! we are ready.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I guess you are going to take this back in to your only known ehtnical trash.Obviously , Your mentality will never see it straight.either it punjabi, Sindhi or any other group.

Waffen SS

Banned
Yes we are all TRASH because we are not PUNJABIS.

How dare we compare ourselves with the superior and enlightened Punjabis.

Tell me, have I commited TREASON by critisizing Punjabis. Should I be tried in a court under the Punjabi Constitution of 1973.

Zaidi Qasim

Waffen SS said:
Yes we are all TRASH because we are not PUNJABIS.

How dare we compare ourselves with the superior and enlightened Punjabis.

Tell me, have I commited TREASON by critisizing Punjabis. Should I be tried in a court under the Punjabi Constitution of 1973.

I am not Punjabi , you pea brain. Get your facts straight before announcing.Iam against this communial divide. This is not a time for your hate and division.

Waffen SS

Banned
The same people critisizing the military operation in FATA etc would certainly be dancing in the streets if the same military operation is conducted in Karachi.

Double Standards and hypocricy is the hallmark of our countrymen.

Decide for yourselves, either both military operations are correct or both are wrong. Negotiations with all types of terrorists or with none of them.

Have you witnessed; nobody talks of BALUCHIS. Perhaps, they are less Pakistanis as compared to Punjabis. Then, they get unnerved with the target killings in balochistan. Keep on blaming India for trouble in Karachi, Balochistan, FATA and elsewhere. Nice way to hide the injustices.

Punjabis are responsible for what is happening to Pushtoons on both sides of the Durand Line. The monster was created by the Punjabi establishment. Guess, who created MQM aswell. :lol:

Waffen SS

Banned
By the way, ask your pea-brained genius Imran Khan, was he single or married when he slept with Seeta White.

After all, he supports Taliban. There is a need to determine whether he will receive 80 lashes or stoning to death.

Yet another example of hypocricy. IK can enjoy babes and whatever while ordinary people can't even get their children educated in schools as they are targeted by terrorists.

Shamelessness of the Highest Order.

Once, IK critisized Former PM Shaukat Aziz for flirting with Condoleeza Rice. Wow ! IK has the guts to do that keeping in view his past and perhaps his present.

Look my friend, I will abuse IK and other politicians but I never use abusive language against the forum members. You are at complete liberty to call me whatever you can but I assure you that personal attacks on the me will not be reciprocated, no matter what.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
Waffen SS said:
The same people critisizing the military operation in FATA etc would certainly be dancing in the streets if the same military operation is conducted in Karachi.

Double Standards and hypocricy is the hallmark of our countrymen.

Decide for yourselves, either both military operations are correct or both are wrong. Negotiations with all types of terrorists or with none of them.

Have you witnessed; nobody talks of BALUCHIS. Perhaps, they are less Pakistanis as compared to Punjabis. Then, they get unnerved with the target killings in balochistan. Keep on blaming India for trouble in Karachi, Balochistan, FATA and elsewhere. Nice way to hide the injustices.

Punjabis are responsible for what is happening to Pushtoons on both sides of the Durand Line. The monster was created by the Punjabi establishment. Guess, who created MQM aswell. :lol:

What a shame,how dare ,how could any one talk about this communial divide at this time when whole nation is burning,if you cant speak nice and fair then please keep your mouth shut.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Waffen SS said:
You are absolutely right. Only and Only the Punjabis are PATRIOTS; the rest are all TRAITORS especially MUHAJIRS.

No wonder my beloved country was split in 1971.

According to Punjabis, Pakistan can be saved by killing allother ethnicities. Well OK ! we are ready.
CAN YOU PROVE THIS CLAIM? BY SOME LOGIC AND REASONING?

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
altaf-hussain2.jpg

Congrats on getting the British passport - now keep your stinking self away from Pakistan, we don't need you here...

abey jury jani tu ney sabit ker diya k tu aik bhagoray leader ka ghulam hai jo k paisay k liye kuch bhi ker sakta hai. altaf bhai to haram kha kha ker football ban gaye hain woh bhi phuta huaa. :lol: uss sey kaho agar itna hi patriot hai to london ki galiyon sey nikal ker pakistan aaye.london main batih ker ya mirch masala ka khana kha kha ker khud kali mirch ban gaya hai.

Hindu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i just wish u guyz can stop fighting.............Can u?

I think now yall will stop fighting coz yall will comment on me instead of the imran video....see how an indian unites the pakistanis... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zaidi Qasim

Hindu said:
i just wish u guyz can stop fighting.............Can u?

I think now yall will stop fighting coz yall will comment on me instead of the imran video....see how an indian unites the pakistanis... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is also your conspiracy Dear Hindu. You waited too long to interfare. You should have been here early so we could use you instead of Altaf. But then again what's the difference between you and .......... :lol:

Hindu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
any one who has a different view then urz is obviously an indian........ if they want to be pakistani then they have agree with u ...

this is excatly how pakistan operates...lol...and the result is right in front of u....even and indian failed to unite you....u are still gaing after jury.....

keep it up u r doin and excellent job.....

I STILL WISH U GUYZ CAN STOP FIGHTING......BUT I NOW U WONT BE ABLE TO...

Waffen SS

Banned
Imran Khan calls himself a Pathan whereas he has sold himself to the Punjabis. He does not represent Pakhtoons at all. He is a joke. Look at his tanga party aka PTI which is based in overseas and cyberspace. Yeah, this great leader is only supported on the internet. :lol:

Muhajirs must make peace with Pathans especially those residing in Karachi and together focus on the real culprits [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] of this destruction of our motherland.

Waffen SS

Banned
If Pathans of Pakhtoonkhwua (NWFP) and FATA want to negotiate with Taliban, then there is no problem. It is their land and their choice.

But what the hell ! Who on earth are IK and Qazi etc. to tell the state of pakistan what to do and what not do.

The state is not supposed to listen to cricketers. What next ! Inzamam-ul-haq making his own political party.

The government must stop actors, singers, sportsmen and other KANJARS (MARAASEES) to take part in politics.

I agree that corrupt people must be stopped from entering politics but the same should be done to these fools who only know how to swing a cricket ball. :lol: