Imran Khan Talks Against Pakistan

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
jury, you peple will never will be successful in your aim, you will see the truth.
You cannot compair iltaf with imran. Please read the life history of Imran and Iltaf.
you are talking and doing nonsense.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hnuter555 said:
real shame thats the real face of mqm the party which can not accept difference of opnion and can not accept critisim hey jury now u want to put gun on my head just like 12 may and make me vote for mqm

THE KILLERS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE OF KARACHI
SATURDAY 12th MAY, 2007

firing-man-pic-120507-3.jpg

THE COLD BLOODED MURDERERS AND HENCHMEN BELONGING TO THE AWAMI NATIONAL PARTY (ANP),
PANJABI PAKHTOON ITTEHAD (PPI) AND PAKISTAN MUSLIM LEAGUE (NAWAZ SHARIF GROUP)
ARE VIVIDLY SEEN CARRYING SOPHISTICATED AUTOMATIC WEAPONS INCLUDING PISTOLS AND AK-47
WHILE THEIR ACT OF MINDLESS FIRING COULD ALSO BE SEEN WHEN YOU CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOGRAPHS.
ANP WORKERS ARE WEARING THEIR PARTY BADGES AS SEEN IN THE PHOTOGRAPHS.

firing-man-pic-120507.jpg

firing-man-pic-120507-9.jpg

firing-man-pic-120507-8.jpg

firing-man-pic-120507-7.jpg

firing-man-pic-120507-4.jpg

firing-man-pic-120507-5.jpg

firing-man-pic-120507-6.jpg

ppp-haqiqi-terrorists02.jpg

One Haqiqi terrorists is seen loading his arms

Jury

masadi1980 said:
@jury
Sharam karo khuch, feel shame on ur self, where you feel that he talked against Pakistan.
Is he your phophi ka puttar, that you are defending him. At first give me anser of that popular video clip in which your altaf was yapping and begging in front of Hindus......... When you people fail to justify, you collect some irrelevant material for insulting Imran.

He is the Puttar of 98%

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Jury said:
masadi1980 said:
@jury
Sharam karo khuch, feel shame on ur self, where you feel that he talked against Pakistan.
Is he your phophi ka puttar, that you are defending him. At first give me anser of that popular video clip in which your altaf was yapping and begging in front of Hindus......... When you people fail to justify, you collect some irrelevant material for insulting Imran.

He is the Puttar of 98%

98% :lol: :lol: :lol: not sure what you mean by that but its is helarious, as normally it takes one woman and one man to make a baby!!!
Look, right at this point we need the 'Pakistani' people to be standing shoulder to shoulder and you putting posts like this is not only irresponsible but also shows that you are no better than those Indian insects coming to Pakistani forums and try and divide us.
I have seen hundreds of people who came and settled in Punjab and all over Pakistan after independence and have integrated so well that now you can't tell the difference, why is it that you people are finding it so hard to integrate and be proud of being a Pakistani as well. If you like India so much and call yourselves muhajirs then I would suggest going back to India where your leader has already begged for mercy and I'm sure you'd be treated alot better then you feel that you are being treated in Pakistan. Tell your altaf bhai to pull his finger out of his ass and come back to Pakistan and do some real work - whats the worst that can happen he will be hanged and will be a shaheed - a small proice to pay for a cause....

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
jury tuharey liye arz hai BADNAAM NA HONGEY TU KIYA NAAM NA HOGA.PEER SAHAB KEY DOST YAH SHATTI KONSEY SHATTI ISS KA FAISLA APH KHODH KARLO. [altaf] [musharaf] , [zardari] , [nawaz] , [rehman-malik] , [fazl] , [taseer]

Jury

Pakistani Lion said:
98% :lol: :lol: :lol: not sure what you mean by that but its is helarious, as normally it takes one woman and one man to make a baby!!!
Look, right at this point we need the 'Pakistani' people to be standing shoulder to shoulder and you putting posts like this is not only irresponsible but also shows that you are no better than those Indian insects coming to Pakistani forums and try and divide us.
I have seen hundreds of people who came and settled in Punjab and all over Pakistan after independence and have integrated so well that now you can't tell the difference, why is it that you people are finding it so hard to integrate and be proud of being a Pakistani as well. If you like India so much and call yourselves muhajirs then I would suggest going back to India where your leader has already begged for mercy and I'm sure you'd be treated alot better then you feel that you are being treated in Pakistan. Tell your altaf bhai to pull his finger out of his ass and come back to Pakistan and do some real work - whats the worst that can happen he will be hanged and will be a shaheed - a small proice to pay for a cause....

When Pakistan won world cup 1992.
Pakistani said, Pakistan Kay betay World Cup JEET GAYE.
When Pakistan defended itself in 1965 war, Pakistani said ,
Pakistan kay Betay watan par QURBAN HOKAR ES KI HIFAZAT KARENGAY.

Last but not the least,
you're "Pakistani Lion". I don't want to explain your ID in a manner which you used.
A nod is enough to wise. If you're wise.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
It prove my point 90 media cell is action again after watching them pics lol
if u r so innocent JURY why dont u do an independent judical enquiry about 12th may and then every thing will be sorted in black and white its not difficult to produce pics like that in this day and age and specially digital world we are livng in today

u not gonee win ur agrument here dude that imran in any way said any thing bad about pakistan unlike altaf bhai who is so fearful for his life he dont want to leave his luxary apartment in london and come back and face justice

so dont try to prove wrong right orite take chill pill and try to learn how to accept mistakes and move on with it

KING khan [imran] is far better then Kalia altaf chooran wallla [altaf] on the evidence of what he acheived for pakistan so far????????? any comparison ??????????? if u got one pls show it ?

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
after all these talks, Altaf has support of millions of Pakistani votes and many NA/PA seats on the other hand Imran has support of... let me count ... ZERO seats... :lol:

In a Jamhoori System Altaf Hussain is a true leader and Imran khan is just a Mr. barking NOBODY.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
JURY JOO LOOG TUJ PAR TANQEED KAR RAHAY HAIN INN KI BAATON MAIN MAAT ANA TU TO ALLAH KI NAIMAT HAI AIK TU HI TO HAI JIS KI WAJAH SAY PORAY PK KAY LOGO KO JOO SIASAT PK PAR PAR SURF KARTAY HAIN MQM KO SAMAJNAY KA MOQA MILTA HAI LAGA RAY JURY

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM . Mutahida Qatil Movement
ANP. Anti National Party
PPP. Pakistans Problem Party
PML. Pakistans Monely Laundering Party

For God sake guys, for them we (Public) are flock of sheeps. They all including some of our corrupt Generals are blood sucking freaks. How many times they all are been in the government ? I dont understand..One comes afta another.... why r we still supporting these creepers..
I am sorry if i am offending somebody but trust me ,more or less they are all incompetent , corrupt & looters.. We must try new, Patriotic & people with clean history.

Long Live Pakistan
Love you My nation

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
hiflyer1961 said:
Syd said:
after all these talks, Altaf has support of millions of Pakistani votes and many NA/PA seats on the other hand Imran has support of... let me count ... ZERO seats... :lol:

In a Jamhoori System Altaf Hussain is a true leader and Imran khan is just a Mr. barking NOBODY.

Here is loser who said something against Wasim Akram, when his wife passed away, simply because of an interview and some mention about Javed Miadad. Showed how these people are raised in those pan infested streets of Karachi.

Oh yea they still crying about the 1992 world Cup that Pakistan won and it was Imran Khans leadership abilities with the help of the team. Smoke still comes out of their exit point because Imran was the Captain.

Smoke is still coming out of your exit point when the Capital was moved from Karachi to Islamabad.

I am sure syd and other MQM terroists you still have relatives across the border and ask them how they live, then come see how these Sindhis treated you when you came across the border.

get ur facts together pakistan won the world cup because of javed miandad contribution how semi final and final he had played but u ppl will never accept it we dont care and there is no comparison between altaf hussain and imran khan pti is a tanga party with 1 donkey

Jury

Muttahaida said:
get ur facts together pakistan won the world cup because of javed miandad contribution how semi final and final he had played but u ppl will never accept it we dont care and there is no comparison between altaf hussain and imran khan pti is a tanga party with 1 donkey

One fact more.
Mia-dad was dropped from 92 world cup because, of fitness.
Irony was, Player like mia-dad, was not aware of that.
The team went to Australia one month before the world cup, to adjust themselves in Australia.
But, even then, they didn't consider Mia-dad.
After protest in Pakistan, mia-dad was sent.

Waffen SS

Banned
Please dont critisize Imran Khan.

He has less than 10 neurons (brain cells) in his microscopic brain. This is the best he can come up with.

By the way, What can we expect from a person who only had enough intellect to become a cricketer.

A stupid cricketer is a VISIONARY and Future Leader of Pakistan. That is the joke of the century.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What is the MQM and its workers are good at ? Division. Division on ehnical basis and division on Languastic basis.what has been written in this thread is the example of how they take sides. I will not fuel their filthy ideology by further distubing the shit with shit disturber.We have other important issues in this country and the time is really tough on our nation.Stop BS about personalities and look after the country you Morons.