Imran Khan Talks Against Pakistan

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jury, I dont know if you heard a word shame in your life or you know the meaning of this word.Why taking words out of context ? Play the whole video and then you will know what he was talking about.Your Pir Of London sharif was in India when those infamous words came out of his mouth in front of hindu audience. So, don't compare your filthy mouth Pir with Imran . Imran wasn't trying to impress some hindu zealots in this video.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
Jury, I dont know if you heard a word shame in your life or you know the meaning of this word.Why taking words out of context ? Play the whole video and then you will know what he was talking about.Your Pir Of London sharif was in India when those infamous words came out of his mouth in front of hindu audience. So, don't compare your filthy mouth Pir with Imran . Imran wasn't trying to impress some hindu ziliosts in this video.

Do you know, word out of context means?
When Altaf's Hindustan Times speech is presented out of context,
you don't have pain for out of context speech. But suddenly, you realize.
And that's what I want, people realize out of context means.

Take a chilled glass of water drink. If you use bad words for my beloved,
then it will be replied in the same manner.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jury said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Jury, I dont know if you heard a word shame in your life or you know the meaning of this word.Why taking words out of context ? Play the whole video and then you will know what he was talking about.Your Pir Of London sharif was in India when those infamous words came out of his mouth in front of hindu audience. So, don't compare your filthy mouth Pir with Imran . Imran wasn't trying to impress some hindu ziliosts in this video.

Do you know, word out of context means?
When Altaf's Hindustan Times speech is presented out of context,
you don't have pain for out of context speech. But suddenly, you realize.
And that's what I want, people realize out of context means.

Take a chilled glass of water drink. If you use bad words for my beloved,
then it will be replied in the same manner.

Your Pir said something in front of Hindu crowed.Bashed Pakistan to impress them.Apologized to them for the historical mistakes of siding with Muslims. He said that all in India. Imran said that if we continue the same path as if we have not gotten the independent from India yet, we follow the exact same secular values and our goal to establish an islamic state has not realized, then it was better that we would not have gotten our independence. It is two totally different points of view. When Your pir Speech is shown, words were not edited to show only few words before and after the sentence. The whole speech is given. Where is the rest of the video ?

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran khan is the son of soil he could say anything about Pakistan, because these sons of soil were sleeping when Pakistans independence announced.

JURY brother dont take these words....... these words are nothing ....

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Both Altaf Hussain's and Imran's speeches were taken out of context. So, Zaidi bhai and Jury bhai, scores are settled. 1-1. Both are Pakistanis and whatever they are today, its because of Pakistan.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Guys!
Well everybody knows k its a part of speech...not the whole one.....Now i request everybody...k plz block this person who upload this video....JURY...or please do not even take his talking serious....q k wo bohat hi serious debate mein aisee khuch maarta hai....
aur plz do not see any video produced by good guy as well..

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jury !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Try to ask your Peer Sahab to give you some other job b/c you are unable to find something
new against IMRAN KHAN..........everybody know when and why Imran said this words....he did,nt mean which
you try to findout.
Everyone know IMRAN,how much patriotic he is,,,,,,,,,,no need a certificate from PAID WORKER OF MQM.
He was/is in love with Pakistan like MUJNOON,,,,,,,,,never giveup his nationality for British Passport like
bagora Altaf...............nor he runaway from death like Tettar Bagora [altaf] .................

He did a lot for this poor country but What Altaf did for Pakistan ?????????????????????????????????? only Tetttttttt
Patu......... Keep this QUDRAT KA ANMOOL( [altaf] ) TUHFA,,,,,away from Pakistan..........The day he comeback
will be in prison or ...................by HAQIQI.................??????????

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
@jury
Sharam karo khuch, feel shame on ur self, where you feel that he talked against Pakistan.
Is he your phophi ka puttar, that you are defending him. At first give me anser of that popular video clip in which your altaf was yapping and begging in front of Hindus......... When you people fail to justify, you collect some irrelevant material for insulting Imran.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
dukelondon said:
Both Altaf Hussain's and Imran's speeches were taken out of context. So, Zaidi bhai and Jury bhai, scores are settled. 1-1. Both are Pakistanis and whatever they are today, its because of Pakistan.

bhai...score 1-1 kernay walay kon ho aap???? aur kon sa score.....yaar tum log pagal ho kia??? tum 4 user ids bana ker...khud video upload ker k .....khud hi msgs post ker k.....aur khud hi result nikaal liya...
tum log apna result pass rakho....hamain pata hai altaf kitna patriotic hai...isi liye kabhi Pakistan aanay ka sochta b nayi......
tum log jo marzi kero lo....i want to tell you..inshAllah you will see imran khan in Prime Minister house.....very shortly...
tum 4 logoo k propaganday say kahin zayada wo mehnat kerta hai.....so never think k its 1-1

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
@Jury..
sharam kero....
sharam kero...
phir
sharam kero...

o kabhi Pakistani honay ka haqq adaa kero....her waqt paisay hi nazar aatay hain???

aik dafa phir..
sharam ker

Jury

For every one, who has felt pain after seeing this.
Out of context for Imran but for Altaf,
out of context word doesn't exist in dictionary.

20070626_waterjug.jpg

Jury

ALI ARYAN said:
Imran khan is the son of soil he could say anything about Pakistan, because these sons of soil were sleeping when Pakistans independence announced.

JURY brother dont take these words....... these words are nothing ....

ALI ARYAN
Thanks!

Muhammad Amir

Voter (50+ posts)
These words are very common..........but leaders must be carefull when talking officially in front of media.

pirsab101

Citizen
Out of context.Any sensible person can judge the intention of the poster.
Actions of Imran prove that he is not against Pakistan, he is truely beloved Pakistani.
These type of posts are hate crimes against Pakistanis.

masif92

Citizen
MQM has not earn bad reputation for just one reason or two. Its full of blunders. Mqm history is full of killing, fighting, raping, stealing, robbery etc. You cannot change it easily by using such tactics and dream to rule punjab is not gonna complete atleast in the life of altaf [altaf] :D

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
real shame thats the real face of mqm the party which can not accept difference of opnion and can not accept critisim hey jury now u want to put gun on my head just like 12 may and make me vote for mqm
here is a reminder of mqm reality and their mentallity they need asylum in india
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMSVYTgFIPA[/video]