IK's Nawaz Phobia - Nawaz Shareef is even involved in worstening the situation in Balochistan

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
1101295699-1.gif

http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101295699&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20110726

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
i very much agree to IK ... opposition can be said the watch d*g for any democratic setup and if they have their own agenda like restoration of punjab govt: 18th amendment for the 3rd term of PM ship, disqualification of shareef bro's ... and to buy all this they sold the interest of people of pakistan, zardari ki rite when he said kya ya COD COD bool bool ka rotey rahtey hain, jahan apna maffad ho tou wahan inko na suger price nazar ati hai na he poultry price ... ya busnesman hain siasat in ka leya dhanda hai ... Zardari ney samney sai luuta hai mulk ko lakin inhoon ney tou zayada zulm kamaya hai k khud bhe luta aur zardaari ko bhe lutney dey... tou inki misal tou us SHO ki hai ko kahey ka jaoo choori ker loo meray area main aur mera hissa mujha dey dena... in k khardeya hue danishwar kahan sai in ko qoomi leader batatey hain ?? kya hisssa hai sindh main ya NWFP main PML N ka ?? aur even balochistan main ya gilget main ya kashmeer assembly main ... ika sab maal punjab main hai aur punjab ki hakomaat inko bohat kafi hai ... itney saachey main tou nikal ayeen na govt sai aaj bhe ager waqai inko lagta hai zardari mulk ka leya sab sai bara khatra hai..

pakhtoon pardesi

MPA (400+ posts)
imran khan ko nawaz fobiya ho giya hay khuda kay liya imran saheb sotan ki tarha mat lara karo ya eak achay leader ki nishani nahi hay ager acha leader bana hay tu raiwind ka picha chor do nawaz say bat shoro kartay ho tu nawaz pay hi khatam kartay ho:33::33::33:
Who told you IK is a good politician? He is taking the position of Nawaz Sharif which will fail.. He is posing himself as a popular leader. Might be popular in some circles, but to become a prime minister is really a dream. He should support Nawaz Sharif to save this country from Zardari and Tafoo mafia.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
totally agree with you ..
IK atleast lost my vote when he said he will prefer Zardari over NS ..

and I dont understand .. what NS has to do with Baluchistan issue ?

Who told you IK is a good politician? He is taking the position of Nawaz Sharif which will fail.. He is posing himself as a popular leader. Might be popular in some circles, but to become a prime minister is really a dream. He should support Nawaz Sharif to save this country from Zardari and Tafoo mafia.

MSM123

Voter (50+ posts)
Ik has gone mad,its true he got NS and PML-N phobia. He is gona benefit PPP without any doubt and he says that NS is part of the destruction PPP made to our country coz of friendly opposition. Now he gona make another chance for PPP by his way of politics.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Somehow I don't trust Express. Where is the explanation behind this statement? He must have said something but why wasn't any of that part published? Just to give a certain impression that a certain party is pushing these days.

umair ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
@funktmonk . . . . .imran has totlly denied the news of his alliance with zardari on ARY news and said that k mein aisa KUFAR nahi kar sakta. . .

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Well its not phobia ,
Balooch leaders said nawaz can play a role in easing the situation but Nawaz is too busy looking for next govt , he cancelled his visit to quetta coz flight was LATE ....all crap

By not performing his much needed role he actually lets situation go much worse and thats why he is also responsible for balooch blood bath

sameer317

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
FAISALABAD - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf Chairman Imran Khan has rapped political leaders of the country, alleging they were flouting public mandate.
“I cannot make any alliance with (PML-N chief) Nawaz Sharif or (PPP Co-chairman) Asif Ali Zardari,” he said while addressing a function at the District Bar Association here Monday. Earlier, he spoke to a big procession at Iqbal Park Dhobhi Ghat.
He alleged that the PML-N and PPP parties deposited lots of money in foreign banks. “President Zardari openly says he is leader of swindlers and no one can compete him, Imran said.Alleging politicians were living like prince, he raised question as to how they can talk about public betterment. He claimed that Zardari was a dacoit and Nawaz was a thief.
“The PML-Q and MQM are greedy for power while JUI-F issues remarks against the US for winning public support, the PTI chief said.
“Pakistan ranks 10th among failed states while the rulers are busy ruining its image,” Imran said, adding that in the past, Arab students came to Pakistan for studies but they were afraid of visiting the country now.
He said whenever MQM left the coalition, innocent people were killed in Karachi and later Rehman Malik visited the Sindh’s capital on special plane and MQM returned while the blood of innocents went in vein.
He said the PPP and PML-N would face public wrath in the next general election.
“The PML-N alleges me that I am a politician of ISI but Nawaz better knows who made IJI,” Imran said, adding that if court preceded the case of Asghar Khan than entire nation would know who took plots in Lahore and distributed among MPAs.
He said the country faced a loss of $70 billion in the so-called war against terrorism while it received only $20 billion aid.
He demanded that the apex court should open the case of Asghar Khan to expose the politicians working on the payroll of agencies. He said no society could advance without justice and the people preferred justice to food, clothes and shelter.
He said his party would establish an LHC branch in the district if it came to power.

http://insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/artic...an-Khan-speaks-at-Faislabad-District-Bar.aspx

sameer317

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
where is word [h=2]Balochistan[/h]in his statement tumharay pass aur koi kam nahi hay ilawa IK ke uper ilzam laganay ke ?

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Statement about Balochistan looks made-up, probably paid to give a bad image of Imran Khan.

Here is the official statement he gave at Faisalabad District Bar:
FAISALABAD - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf Chairman Imran Khan has rapped political leaders of the country, alleging they were flouting public mandate.
“I cannot make any alliance with (PML-N chief) Nawaz Sharif or (PPP Co-chairman) Asif Ali Zardari,” he said while addressing a function at the District Bar Association here Monday. Earlier, he spoke to a big procession at Iqbal Park Dhobhi Ghat.
He alleged that the PML-N and PPP parties deposited lots of money in foreign banks. “President Zardari openly says he is leader of swindlers and no one can compete him, Imran said.Alleging politicians were living like prince, he raised question as to how they can talk about public betterment. He claimed that Zardari was a dacoit and Nawaz was a thief.
“The PML-Q and MQM are greedy for power while JUI-F issues remarks against the US for winning public support, the PTI chief said.
“Pakistan ranks 10th among failed states while the rulers are busy ruining its image,” Imran said, adding that in the past, Arab students came to Pakistan for studies but they were afraid of visiting the country now.
He said whenever MQM left the coalition, innocent people were killed in Karachi and later Rehman Malik visited the Sindh’s capital on special plane and MQM returned while the blood of innocents went in vein.
“The PML-N alleges me that I am a politician of ISI but Nawaz better knows who made IJI,” Imran said, adding that if court preceded the case of Asghar Khan than entire nation would know who took plots in Lahore and distributed among MPAs.
He said the country faced a loss of $70 billion in the so-called war against terrorism while it received only $20 billion aid.
He demanded that the apex court should open the case of Asghar Khan to expose the politicians working on the payroll of agencies. He said no society could advance without justice and the people preferred justice to food, clothes and shelter.
He said his party would establish an LHC branch in the district if it came to power.

Source

[MENTION=18208]johny[/MENTION]
You just cant hide your love for PMLN, usually you praise Imran Khan but once in a while your true love comes out :)

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
I wonder how u get a different statement of Ik than the news reporters. It means some one is bias or lying. Or may be IK gave a special statement for u.
U like ur leader cant stop yourself from being personal. Go read my posts, I say what I feel.
Statement about Balochistan looks made-up, probably paid to give a bad image of Imran Khan.

Here is the official statement he gave at Faisalabad District Bar:

Source

@johny
You just cant hide your love for PMLN, usually you praise Imran Khan but once in a while your true love comes out :)

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wonder how u get a different statement of Ik than the news reporters. It means some one is bias or lying. Or may be IK gave a special statement for u.
U like ur leader cant stop yourself from being personal. Go read my posts, I say what I feel.
Insaf.pk isnt my own home-made website, its PTI's official site so whatever is posted there is the real thing.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
IK was un-disputed popular celebrity of Pakistan and everyone had respect for him. Look at his recent speeches against PMln and specially Nawaz Sharif, he has lost his credibility.

IK no more popular celebrity.

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
please not the following for all those people who consider imran as an angel:-

1. i never said nawaz sharif is angel and i never said he hasnt done any mistakes.if i talked about PML N it is just keeping in view the game plan of zardari and co which is to make Bilawal next prime minister and they only see pml n in their way and other than their is no party in a position to block them and what imran khan is doing is to attempt to divide vote bank so the advantage goes to zardari

2....let me count his mistakes for your information 1.support Musharraf and his Marshall law 2.Support Musharraf on his Refrendum. 3.withdrawl of case against altaf hussain on the basis of personal interests since MQM went to usa court on sitta white case ,usa court issued summons to imran khan and in return imran did bargaining with mqm and withdraw that case from london and mqm did that from usa.

4.If tayryyan khan was his daughter by mistake why he did the punishment to nation.we live in west and we know the politicians here can not deny such a thing.

5.On NICL case especially Monis Elahi ,he never said a word .i would be thankful if you give me any weblink or reference of any of his speech in which he talked about it.

6.On Raymond David Issue,he met with American ambassedor 1 day before the release of Raymond Davis,why he did not give any details of that meeting at all ,when asked about it.

7.The way he criticize Nawaz sharif which is fine and self evident...but why he didnt make obvious statesments on Abbottabad issue,on Karachi issue of mehran base and innocent killings .

8.where was he hidden on the day of long march when judges were restored.

9.According to him he did not take part in last general elections b/c chief justice was not restored...but why did he run away from elections after the restoration of judges ,especially in kashmir elections,in gilgit baltistan elections,and many by elections recently.As he does not believe in democracy and he and Musharraf are quite same natured person.

10.why he did not deny telephone contacts with Musharraf when asked in 11th hour prgramme by wasim badami...He did deny meeting but he did not deny telephone contacts .why he keeps dogs when dogs are not allowed in islam to keep at home and further he accepted in the same programme that his dog and mushraff dogs are brothers....what sort of statements are these.