IK's Nawaz Phobia - Nawaz Shareef is even involved in worstening the situation in Balochistan

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
please not the following for all those people who consider imran as an angel:-

1. i never said nawaz sharif is angel and i never said he hasnt done any mistakes.if i talked about PML N it is just keeping in view the game plan of zardari and co which is to make Bilawal next prime minister and they only see pml n in their way and other than their is no party in a position to block them and what imran khan is doing is to attempt to divide vote bank so the advantage goes to zardari

2....let me count his mistakes for your information 1.support Musharraf and his Marshall law 2.Support Musharraf on his Refrendum. 3.withdrawl of case against altaf hussain on the basis of personal interests since MQM went to usa court on sitta white case ,usa court issued summons to imran khan and in return imran did bargaining with mqm and withdraw that case from london and mqm did that from usa.

4.If tayryyan khan was his daughter by mistake why he did the punishment to nation.we live in west and we know the politicians here can not deny such a thing.

5.On NICL case especially Monis Elahi ,he never said a word .i would be thankful if you give me any weblink or reference of any of his speech in which he talked about it.

6.On Raymond David Issue,he met with American ambassedor 1 day before the release of Raymond Davis,why he did not give any details of that meeting at all ,when asked about it.

7.The way he criticize Nawaz sharif which is fine and self evident...but why he didnt make obvious statesments on Abbottabad issue,on Karachi issue of mehran base and innocent killings .

8.where was he hidden on the day of long march when judges were restored.

9.According to him he did not take part in last general elections b/c chief justice was not restored...but why did he run away from elections after the restoration of judges ,especially in kashmir elections,in gilgit baltistan elections,and many by elections recently.As he does not believe in democracy and he and Musharraf are quite same natured person.

10.why he did not deny telephone contacts with Musharraf when asked in 11th hour prgramme by wasim badami...He did deny meeting but he did not deny telephone contacts .why he keeps dogs when dogs are not allowed in islam to keep at home and further he accepted in the same programme that his dog and mushraff dogs are brothers....what sort of statements are these.

Even though your reply is quite stupid, i will still try to answer for the 'crimes' of Imran Khan that you mentioned:

"2....let me count his mistakes for your information 1.support Musharraf and his Marshall law 2.Support Musharraf on his Refrendum. 3.withdrawl of case against altaf hussain on the basis of personal interests since MQM went to usa court on sitta white case ,usa court issued summons to imran khan and in return imran did bargaining with mqm and withdraw that case from london and mqm did that from usa."

Point 1 and 2 are exactly the same and Imran Khan has accepted his mistake many times, but some people just cant let it go because they are paid to talk against him.
Point 3 is completely rubbish just like PMLN's other accusations as the case has not been withdrawn, i challenge you to show any news clip or evidence to prove this. The case is still there and will stay there.

For the rest of your points, they are also repeated on the whole forum many times and also answered many times. Maybe the point about Monis Elahi case is new, so for that you can see 29th July News Watch program where he says that Q league wants to save Monis Elahi so they made alliance with PPP.
So i guess that is all for Imran Khan's 'crimes', but if i start talking about Nawaz Sharif/Shahbaz Sharif/PMLN mistakes and crimes then it will make a very very long post which you wont be able to answer.

Last edited:

M javed

Banned
Imran Khan is a big liar - most of the time he speaks non-sense.

He chases Nawaz Sharif like a mad-dog 'Baola ku**a'.

Pakistani agencies and Zardari have given him this task to divide Nawaz Sharif's vote bank in Punjab.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan is a big liar - most of the time he speaks non-sense.

He chases Nawaz Sharif like a mad-dog 'Baola ku**a'.

Pakistani agencies and Zardari have given him this task to divide Nawaz Sharif's vote bank in Punjab.
If i could see the IP of users i would find many interesting similarities between some people...

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)
Yar dekhna yeh banda ik aik din 9/11 bi ns pe dal de ga ,,ab dekhna jab jab election kareeb aye ga iss ne pagal ho jana he .

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
PAKISTAN2,
Aap ne bilkul theek kaha .
imran khan ko issee leeay nawaz sharif importance nahi daita ku ke imran khan pagal hai aor paisay dai kar iss ko jiss ke peechay b laga lag jata hai.
aaj kal zardari ka maal imran khan ke zubbaan se bol raha hai.

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
Aik banda jo apnee saaree juwanee london ke night clubs mai guzzaar daita hai aor abb bhurapay mai aa kar satya jata hai aor Ram Ram bolna sharoo kar daita hai.bas sirf farq itna hai ke daikho RAM RAM ke jaga Imran khan "Nawaz Nawaz" keh raha hai

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1101295699-1.gif

http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101295699&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20110726

I honestly fail to understand why IK as suddenly turned his focus to malign NS.

I remember his primary focus of disgracing used to be Altaf, then of course all time deserving of shots, Zardari, and NOW Nawaz. Nawaz is not as bad as AH or Zardari. I just refuse to accept it, though I am not a PMLNer. Is NS's corruption worse than Zaradri's loots and AH's massacres in Karachi?

Could it be that he is finding tough to penetrate into NS vote 'market' and the news of popularity is just media hoax?

I am sorry but I see a major flaw in is recent behavior. he is now acting like a true Pakistani politicians, no conscience, no clear route or agenda. For me, a politician who is always on the tail of his competitor is not an honest one. It could hurt himself big time in the long run because by continuously attacking NS, the PMLNers will not switch parties, if thats what he is attempting for.

Also, by promising all 'yeh kar doonga, woh kar doonga' is just mirage. havent we heard all those several times since Ayub Khan's BD elections? Did we not hear from Bhutto, BB, NS (few years ago). Pakistanis will not buy all these trashy promises.

Let ma ask Imran saheb a simple question: How will you turn the country into democratic, non-corrupt, fully law abiding, when the bureaucrats will still be the same. At least show us some plans. Verbal 'tees mar khan's don't amount to much in the world of politics.

it may be the right time that he gets a good adviser and excellent campaign manager. I apologize to PTIers for being blunt but this is the way I feel. I don't like when a politician downgrade other to the level of stupidity. its ok for certain level. Why does he not criticize the CJ, for the CJ is THE MOST USELESS and CORRUPT organ in the country. From his prestigious office and position we expected PPP out the window by enforcing Swiss money case, NRO, and the article 248.

Last edited: