"I'd prefer to live in a tent in India rather than moving to Pakistan" - Adnan Sami

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
6-13-2011_73340_1.gif

images

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/jun2011-daily/13-06-2011/updates/6-13-2011_73340_1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Prefer to stay in India rather than going to Pakistan - Adnan Sami

He is NOT the only one, Every Pakistani who is outside Pakistan, thats his/her comment now a days.

People who are inside pakistan and GOOD people (NOT Corrupt bcoz only Corrupt people can live in Pakistan), They want to leave pakistan ASAP if they can

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)

He is NOT the only one, Every Pakistani who is outside Pakistan, thats his/her comment now a days.

People who are inside pakistan and GOOD people (NOT Corrupt bcoz only Corrupt people can live in Pakistan), They want to leave pakistan ASAP if they can

you are totally wrong bhai jaan ... im in UK and i want to go back asap ... no money in bank account, no business in pakistan but still want to go back .. wahan bhi log bastey hain bhai jan ,..

and i can give you thousands names who want to go back, doctors , engineers, YES ONLY KANJARS DONT WANT TO GO BACK LIKE ADNAN SAMI ... :P

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

When Money is your God than u do what money dictates. In reality Bharat thinks that if this guy is not loyal to his own country why would he be loyal to us. their doubts are based on their hatred for Muslims and that is what they do.

On every occasion, they will try to undermine Muslim even to a Muslim like Adnan who is bent on living for money not loyalty to his people/country.

ASQR1

Faqira Jee, Baat kuch sahi hay laikun uis ki wajah wioh nahi jo aap kehtey hwein

My thoughts were exectly sasme when I left Pakistan. and the reason were following.

1. If u happen to need police help and go to police station they would arrest u for complaining.
2. if you had a peace of land to make a home some Kabza group will take over and you cannot to go police, courts and Lawyers will such you dry and they will insult you. for being a victim.

3. You look for a job and if you find one, you are personal servant to your employer and your dignity is always challenged/destroyed.
4. If you need to talk to your BD member you will not be even thought of as Human and ignored all the time, u will not insist if u do u will be punished by his Ghundas.
5. In every locality Ghunda is the master of the locality, He can have you beaten, arrested and worst of all have u killed, he is more than a king, king can forgive you but local ghunda only know to kill.
6. Those who have money their children will frown upon you, laugh at you and your family and keep breaking law, no one can forbid them or stop them from being horrible people with horrible character.

Now I am in Canada. Very peaceful, I can complain about any one and police will respect me, listen to me and will act upon the complain. I can approach local and regional members of Parliament and they will honor me, listen to me and help me any way they can.

No one dare to take my land no kabza group, no ghundas and you can take any one to court and if you cannot afford it Govt. will help you. If you are old they call you senior citizen and will help you give you supplementary pension if you do not make enough pansion.

Medical is free and very sophisticated and is geared to help not insult people. On the road people are very courteous, very helpful and will drive as gentlemen not as animals. Every one pays taxes, no question asked and those in power pay their share very diligently and on regular bases. Any one can ask them about their taxes or other matters and they will not have you beaten or killed by ghundas.
Food is very clean and those who handle it make sure it is high quality, no one will dare to mix any thing in food as they think it is their family who may eat it. Milk is very tasty and very pure, It feels like you live in heaven.

Last edited:

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

I'm a Pakistani living in Pakistan, and I'm sick and tired that out so-called ally US has made us a country to be spit at outside, and that these PPP-PML-N thugs are making life miserable for Pakistanis to run away from this country. Pakistani citizens are not even second class they are actually third class citizens, did'nt anyone witness how our agencies treat us, only they [Army, paramilitary,politicians and feudals] can be regarded as full citizens like North Korea, they are not only full citizens they are above the law. Adnan Sami was handed over lifetime achievement award by haraamz*da Prime Minister Gilani, that award should be taken back and Gilani and his ilk should be sent to India whose interests they are serving of destroying Pakistan.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

How can you compare both. Laden was foreigner but Kasab is indian citizen.
but our media and ministers proved already that KASAB is pakistani which is offcourse bullshit no one will listen what we write or say !!!!!!!!!

اب کیا سارے پاکستان چھوڑ جائیں۔ ھر کوئی الطاف کی طرح مفت کی روٹیاں نہی توڑ سکتا۔ باھر جا کر بھی بہت مشکلیں مصیبتیں اٹھانی پڑتی ھیں۔ پاکستان آج بھی کسی نعمت سے کم نہی۔ لیکن ھم نے یہ مشکلات خود پیدا کی ھیں ۔ اب ان سے بھاگو نہی ان کو ٹھیک کرو۔

Jury

اب کیا سارے پاکستان چھوڑ جائیں۔ ھر کوئی الطاف کی طرح مفت کی روٹیاں نہی توڑ سکتا۔ باھر جا کر بھی بہت مشکلیں مصیبتیں اٹھانی پڑتی ھیں۔ پاکستان آج بھی کسی نعمت سے کم نہی۔ لیکن ھم نے یہ مشکلات خود پیدا کی ھیں ۔ اب ان سے بھاگو نہی ان کو ٹھیک کرو۔
مفت کی روٹیاں توڑنی ہوتی تو حمید گل سے پیسے لیکر آج محب وطن کہلاتے

ASQR1

This is a good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rx8tJxziyU&feature=player_embedded

As Indian Army Gets New Chief, Another Soldier Commits Suicide
Indian Army female officer commits suicide
Falling Esprit de Corps: Fragging and Suicides in Indian Army
Indian soldier slays five colleagues
Kashmir soldier kills colleagues
Indian soldier turns on colleagues
Indian Army suffers 100 suicides a year (2006)
Suicide Deaths Worry India Army
Indian soldier ‘kills comrades’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEyuyUHDJbE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgZNWRjzzHU&feature=fvwrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joQHys3TmnA&NR=1

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Faqira Hee, Baat kuch sahi hay laikun uis ki wajah wioh nahi jo aap kehtey hwein

My thoughts were exectly sasme when I left Pakistan. and the reason were following.

1. If u happen to need police help and go to police station they would arrest u for complaining.
2. if you had a peace of land to make a home some Kabza group will take over and you cannot to go police, courts and Lawyers will such you dry and they will insult you. for being a victim.

3. You look for a job and if you find one, you are personal servant to your employer and your dignity is always challenged/destroyed.
4. If you need to talk to your BD member you will not be even thought of as Human and ignored all the time, u will not insist if u do u will be punished by his Ghundas.
5. In every locality Ghunda is the master of the locality, He can have you beaten, arrested and worst of all have u killed, he is more than a king, king can forgive you but local ghunda only know to kill.
6. Those who have money their children will frown upon you, laugh at you and your family and keep breaking law, no one can forbid them or stop them from being horrible people with horrible character.

Now I am in Canada. Very peaceful, I can complain about any one and police will respect me, listen to me and will act upon the complain. I can approach local and regional members of Parliament and they will honor me, listen to me and help me any way they can.

No one dare to take my land no kabza group, no ghundas and you can take any one to court and if you cannot afford it Govt. will help you. If you are old they call you senior citizen and will help you give you supplementary pension if you do not make enough pansion.

Medical and free and very sophisticated and is geared to help not insult people. On the road people are very courteous, very helpful and will drive as gentlemen not as animals. Every one pays taxes, no question asked and those in power pay their share very diligently and on regular bases. Any one can ask them about their taxes or other matters and they will not have you beaten or killed by ghundas.
Food is very clean and those who handle it make sure it is high quality, no one will dare to mix any thing in food as they think it is their family who may eat it. Milk is very tasty and very pure, It feels like you live in heaven.

You re right and one advise to use Canadian flag in your profile. its easy to identify where people live.

Unicorn

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rx8tJxziyU&feature=player_embedded

As Indian Army Gets New Chief, Another Soldier Commits Suicide
Indian Army female officer commits suicide
Falling Esprit de Corps: Fragging and Suicides in Indian Army
Indian soldier slays five colleagues
Kashmir soldier kills colleagues
Indian soldier turns on colleagues
Indian Army suffers 100 suicides a year (2006)
Suicide Deaths Worry India Army
Indian soldier ‘kills comrades’

So no one is blowing up anyone.Honor killing are ten time worst in Pakistan. Adnan Sami loves to stay there.

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)

Wrong. I Live in USA but still my heart beats with Pakistan. May be there are highest number of corrupt people in Pakistan but there are fine of the finest person of the world in Pakistan too. There are many good people at least batter than me in Pakistan and I will not give up even I don't see any person batter than me.
moaj uthay ya aandhi aaye, diya jalaye rakhna hai.
ghar ki khatir soo dukh jheelain, ghar tu akhir apna hai.