"I'd prefer to live in a tent in India rather than moving to Pakistan" - Adnan Sami

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Prefer to stay in India rather than going to Pakistan - Adnan Sami

He is NOT the only one, Every Pakistani who is outside Pakistan, thats his/her comment now a days.

People who are inside pakistan and GOOD people (NOT Corrupt bcoz only Corrupt people can live in Pakistan), They want to leave pakistan ASAP if they can

Well I dont , because I ain't a coward. Speak for your self , faqira786!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ijaz.jazi

Voter (50+ posts)

[MENTION=6261]aasimnaveed[/MENTION]. why don't you go then ???

Unicorn

Banned

No buddy they are enjoying our hospitality. They cross the border and they know we Pakistanis will never kick them out, so they are stuck here and we are stuck with them.

It is funny how you say, "this is a worldside phenomenon". Go to any forum your countrymen are cursing Islam, Muslims and Arabs but give them a chance they will leave in a heartbeat to live in Arabia.

Then again if you compare life in Muslim countries worldwide, then your people are living a pathetic life.

You want me to give you the average per capita income and how many of your inidans living in Muslim countries?

Those Muslims countries you referred to have good relations with India. They have no reason to hate India as you do. Some of those countries prefer Indians over Pakistani's

Unicorn

Banned
I don't know what the fuss is all about. He is a musician according to the post by QM and cheered by some, he is not a Muslim to begin with. I don't thing he has any belief in two nation (Us and them) theory, thats a double whammy. So you are better off without him and we are better off with him.

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)

They are not actually Indians they just refuse to accept that they are Pakistani, This is a worldwide phenomenon.

Please don't write half truth and complete the sentences: They are not actually Indians they just refuse to accept that they are Pakistani Just because they are born by a Pakistani Father. This is a worldwide phenomenon.
I hope you understand what this means.

saaraaab

Councller (250+ posts)
adnan sami,veena malik or rahat fath ko to chorain,in ka to koee sab kuch sirf or sirf paisa hae,mager jin dostoon nay jin main say aik canada main rehtay hain,perh ker buhat dukh hoa,in say or in jaisoon say aik request hae,kay plz jab aap kay bachay baray hojain to aap pakistan mat aaee ga unkay rishtay dhoondnay,or jab aap mer jain tab bhi ye waseeat ker kay meriay ga,kay mujhay pakistan main dafan na kerna.bari meherbani hoogi,ye watan ye dherti unki hae jo yahan rehtay hain or iss say muhabbat kertay hain,kuch bhi hae jaisi bhi hae mager hamari hae,or dherti maan hoti hae,iss ko bora kehna or iss per tanqeed kerna aisa hee hae jaisay koee apni maan say ye sab kahay, or INSHA ALLAH wo din bhi aay ga jab ye dherti in mushkiloon say nikal jaay gee,dair hae andhair nahi,im a v proud pakistani,long live pakistan.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Those Muslims countries you referred to have good relations with India. They have no reason to hate India as you do. Some of those countries prefer Indians over Pakistani's

I am pakistani and its hard to accept the truth but thats the FACT what you said. You are right.

People have little knowledge or have not SEEN the world, Completely AGREED with you

aamirraja

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
he is begherat khuda k liye jb yeh zaleel ho k wapis pak aye isko enter he na honay dia jaye i have said b4 also once that is third time k is nay pakistan ka naam badnaam kia hai he is a begherat and kuttra insan

Unicorn

Banned

I am pakistani and its hard to accept the truth but thats the FACT what you said. You are right.

People have little knowledge or have not SEEN the world, Completely AGREED with you

Thats called denial. Recently some one posted right here that Kuwait stooped visas for six countries including Pakistan citing security reasons. I was in Egypt in 2006 and could not believe how well they treated Indian People.

These guys think every Muslim is hateful like them.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
I went to Georgia Tech which is an elite school (i.e.one of the top 75 universities in the world). I got my degree and came back to work here in Karachi.

You can have an awesome life in Pakistan if you want to follow Islam. (Also don't watch Geo tv, Indian channels, etc everyday.)

The losers can get the F*** out of this country!

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

He is NOT the only one, Every Pakistani who is outside Pakistan, thats his/her comment now a days.

People who are inside pakistan and GOOD people (NOT Corrupt bcoz only Corrupt people can live in Pakistan), They want to leave pakistan ASAP if they can

Yeah MQM waloon ki ZEHNI PASTI ko Tamam Pakistanioon ki ZEHNI HALAT bata rahey hain.
Mai nai in ko 10 Saal yehi BAKWAAS KARTEY sunna hai BAHIR KAI MULKOON mai.
ALTAF ki ZURRIAT sai aur kia tawaqoo rakhi ja sakti hai.
Jaisi ROOH waisey FARISHTEY
Jaisa NUTFA waisey ZURRIAT

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Thats called denial. Recently some one posted right here that Kuwait stooped visas for six countries including Pakistan citing security reasons. I was in Egypt in 2006 and could not believe how well they treated Indian People.

These guys think every Muslim is hateful like them.

Qatar, UAE and other GCC countries and Western countries are not issuign VISA for Pakistani people. The is the bitter truth but reality and face reality. Canada is not issuing as many visa as it used to be.

People of Pakistan should correct themselves instead of point a finger to othes.

Whole world hate us or dont like us, where is the problem whole world or Pakistani people? a child can answer this

Pakistani Army and ISI stop TERRIOSM, Stop making FOOL in the name of ISLAM and Mullas making fool in the name of ISLAM, Hoepfully people will come back to pakistan including Adnan