"I'd prefer to live in a tent in India rather than moving to Pakistan" - Adnan Sami

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Prefer to stay in India rather than going to Pakistan - Adnan Sami

Half of the people on this site especially those Canadians also say the same thing. These turncoats shoudl be banned from the country. The funniest thing is that on one hand these people say bad thoings about the country and then they come visit Pakistani sites...

When did we the Canadian say Pakistan is bad, u sir are assuming things, Pakistan is fantastic, it is those who rule it are to blame, and I have onm many occasion said that, I am putting things here for those who like to know how a country should run, for those I am putting an example to follow.

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)

Brothers, I love Pakistan..............but It is a courageous decision to go back to Pakistan once you get used with North american or European smooth life.........But some courageous people still take that decision and tolerate everything for the love of their Homeland.

Islam4u

Citizen

You are right, to be honest with you, I feel that pakistani-canadians are one of the worst people in canada. I am temporarily in Canada and will be returning to Pakistan in a year or so inshaAllah and believe me, majority of them are disgracing both islam and pakistan here in Canada. Bahar mulk aa kar sab ke par nikal aatay hain. No social work, no religion, stabbing each other in the back. Pakistanis here compromise the most in issues regarding islam. Buhat "modern" ho gaye hain yahan aa ke. I would much rather live in Pakistan where I have the opportunity to learn and teach muslims and improve the society rather than complain about the situation of Pakistan. How do u expect the situation to get better if everyone who gets the opportunity flees? I know i might get stick for these comments but this is the harsh reality. Only beghairats see pakistan as a wasteland and not an opportunity for doing good work.
Half of the people on this site especially those Canadians also say the same thing. These turncoats shoudl be banned from the country. The funniest thing is that on one hand these people say bad thoings about the country and then they come visit Pakistani sites...

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

According to the last census almost 50,000 Indians alone are living in Karachi alone and they don't want to go back. I say all traitors shoudl leave our country and we should wish all the luck, but stipulation should be "Once you leave, we will never take you back".

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

He is NOT the only one, Every Pakistani who is outside Pakistan, thats his/her comment now a days.

People who are inside pakistan and GOOD people (NOT Corrupt bcoz only Corrupt people can live in Pakistan), They want to leave pakistan ASAP if they can
You are right, just look at Altaf bhai. Mar jaye ga lekin Pakistan nahi aye ga :)

Unicorn

Banned

According to the last census almost 50,000 Indians alone are living in Karachi alone and they don't want to go back. I say all traitors shoudl leave our country and we should wish all the luck, but stipulation should be "Once you leave, we will never take you back".

They are not actually Indians they just refuse to accept that they are Pakistani, This is a worldwide phenomenon.

crankthskunk

He is NOT the only one, Every Pakistani who is outside Pakistan, thats his/her comment now a days.

People who are inside pakistan and GOOD people (NOT Corrupt bcoz only Corrupt people can live in Pakistan), They want to leave pakistan ASAP if they can

Faqira,

How did you reach Canada? On MQM documents with false stories of persecutions?

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
Adnan sami khan will be died on Indian Roads (His own statement)

Adnan sami khan said He will not go to Pakistan even if he is forced to live in a caravan he will still live in India....
ac8b722117342954793aafd673e188ee.png

crankthskunk

Unfortunately, my family had quite long history of family relations with the family of this idiot. I hope he stays in a tent literally or in a slum of Mumbai. He deserves it. He had been reluctant to say he is a Pakistani. Same is that B**ch Katrina, she also put the label of Kashmiri, but she is Pakistani Kashmiri nothing to do with India. But some people deny their own blood, their identity for fist of dollars.
What can you say, a person without his identity is worst than an animal. Good Luck Adnan Sami Khan, I am ashamed that you are a Khan.

KhanHaripur

S*** U*
shahid tum jasay loog sochtay hoon gay Baqi nahi.Janab ap ko sirf apny baray main baat karnay ka Haq hay baqiyoun ki Soch ki zimahdari ka bouj na lain to bhoot bahter ho ga

Lodhi

I agree with you. This is fact many dont have courage to admit it.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

They are not actually Indians they just refuse to accept that they are Pakistani, This is a worldwide phenomenon.

No buddy they are enjoying our hospitality. They cross the border and they know we Pakistanis will never kick them out, so they are stuck here and we are stuck with them.

It is funny how you say, "this is a worldside phenomenon". Go to any forum your countrymen are cursing Islam, Muslims and Arabs but give them a chance they will leave in a heartbeat to live in Arabia.

Then again if you compare life in Muslim countries worldwide, then your people are living a pathetic life.

You want me to give you the average per capita income and how many of your inidans living in Muslim countries?

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)

Difference between India and Pakisatan
No one is safe in Pakistan even Osama Bin Laden
and Every one is safe in India even kasab

1:Osama was not in pakistan,he died years ago.
2:Trust me on this 1.... if we had osama,US ka baap bhi ise nahin dhoond sakta tha :P
3:The reason kasab is alive,india's own joker to use against pakistan!:P

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Adnan sami khan will be living on Indian Roads

My AKA (leader) Sallalallaho alaihi wasalam (pbuh) once said " He who leaves our stance and goes and stands with the enemy is not one of us". Off all the countries in this world im sure with a swiss passport he could have chosen to live anywhere he liked but he choses to accept humiliation in india. He truly DESERVES to be called one of them !

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)

actually dosry bother ka maksad ye nahi tha, kay he doss not like pakistan. what is happeing at the moment in pakistan. thats why people around the world hate going back to pakistan. and its truee. we all love our beloved country. but its just the situations that are not bearable.

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
i agree with crankthskunk........ he should really get to live in a slum or tent .......... besides we dont need a wannabe like him.......... good riddance to rubbish