"I'd prefer to live in a tent in India rather than moving to Pakistan" - Adnan Sami

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Prefer to stay in India rather than going to Pakistan - Adnan Sami

So no one is blowing up anyone.Honor killing are ten time worst in Pakistan. Adnan Sami loves to stay there.

reference please, no assumptions.

Rathore

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

ہر کوئی تمہارے باپ نواز گنجے کی طرح پاکستان سے بھاگ کر اپنی بہن بیٹی عربی شیخوں کو دے کر سعودی محل میں رہے سکے .

اب کیا سارے پاکستان چھوڑ جائیں۔ ھر کوئی الطاف کی طرح مفت کی روٹیاں نہی توڑ سکتا۔ باھر جا کر بھی بہت مشکلیں مصیبتیں اٹھانی پڑتی ھیں۔ پاکستان آج بھی کسی نعمت سے کم نہی۔ لیکن ھم نے یہ مشکلات خود پیدا کی ھیں ۔ اب ان سے بھاگو نہی ان کو ٹھیک کرو۔

Unicorn

Banned

reference please, no assumptions.

Honor killing is a serous problem in India. Their is no statics available for the purpose of comparison between two countries Apples to Apples. I submit to you reports on honor killings in US-Canada-Europe you will see that they have identified this problem in Pakistan and the rest of Muslim world- Don't get me wrong I believe the religion itself condemns this type of crime. Read the following links and if you see any link that identify India to this extent than let me know.

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,1244406,00.html
http://www.vancouversun.com/life/Honour+killings+rise+Canada+Expert/3165638/story.html
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-11-29-honor-killings-in-the-US_N.htm

ہر کوئی تمہارے باپ نواز گنجے کی طرح پاکستان سے بھاگ کر اپنی بہن بیٹی عربی شیخوں کو دے کر سعودی محل میں رہے سکے .

suna hai aap kay abba ji altaf ki beti asal mein un kay guard ki nishani hai. aur yehi wajah talaq ka sabub bani. wesay aap kis ki nishani ho. ??

Rathore

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Tanu wadi maloomat hai.Manu to ae lagta toon we ausi Guard di hi nishani hai pooch apni babey noon shayad aoonu yaad hoey. Ghasti da puttar.

suna hai aap kay abba ji altaf ki beti asal mein un kay guard ki nishani hai. aur yehi wajah talaq ka sabub bani. wesay aap kis ki nishani ho. ??

Malik495

you are totally wrong bhai jaan ... im in UK and i want to go back asap ... no money in bank account, no business in pakistan but still want to go back .. wahan bhi log bastey hain bhai jan ,..

and i can give you thousands names who want to go back, doctors , engineers, YES ONLY KANJARS DONT WANT TO GO BACK LIKE ADNAN SAMI ... :P

correct yar i wanna go back to pakistan asap...Inshallah this december i will go back to pakistan forever ( wiyah v kerna hay pakistan yaar te rahna v othy hi hay;););););))

ASQR1

Honor killing is a serous problem in India. Their is no statics available for the purpose of comparison between two countries Apples to Apples. I submit to you reports on honor killings in US-Canada-Europe you will see that they have identified this problem in Pakistan and the rest of Muslim world- Don't get me wrong I believe the religion itself condemns this type of crime. Read the following links and if you see any link that identify India to this extent than let me know.

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,1244406,00.html
http://www.vancouversun.com/life/Honour+killings+rise+Canada+Expert/3165638/story.html

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-11-29-honor-killings-in-the-US_N.htm

Honor killing in Islam is prohibited, those who do it are using Islam as a tool to murder women, Real Muslim will never ever do such a horrible thing.In my opinion they are murderers and be charge as such.

Muzaffarnagar (PTI): Close on the heels of three cases of suspected honour killings in the district, a Shariat Court here has ruled that such crimes should be treated as murder and are punishable under Islamic law.

"Islam does not permit illicit relationship, but killing a girl for this reason is a cold-blooded murder and is a serious offence under the Islamic law," chairman of Shariyat Court Maulana Irfan Mufti Zulfikar said.

So do not blame Islam blame those who kill and those who condone it. both are criminals.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
i would love to answer faqira .. those who are living in paksitan i do belive are very brave .. living in without bullet prove jacket cars .. no electicity .. gas .. oill .. no rule of law .. i slute all those paksitanies who are brave to live in pakistan .. and i woul say all those ediots .. f... off ... who robbed country for 10 years and now living on edware road with their another criminal budy ... who can not walk move without bullit porve car and jackets when they were in paksitan ... who killed innocent in lal masjid .. but gave 3000 weapons to wajhat force and gave right to mqm to kill paksitanies on 12 may .. who were so cowerd who offer his wife to bush because he is the head super power ..what an coward .. and his follower tooo ... i must tell u adnan visa and faqira .. where do u live tell me i can beat u like hell you can fight me .. now give me your .. sis.... and ..mo.... for one month as that is what your leader says when appositio is happend to be stronger than you than .. offer tham what they want ..ediots ... long live imran khan .. long live pakistan

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

you are totally wrong bhai jaan ... im in UK and i want to go back asap ... no money in bank account, no business in pakistan but still want to go back .. wahan bhi log bastey hain bhai jan ,..

and i can give you thousands names who want to go back, doctors , engineers, YES ONLY KANJARS DONT WANT TO GO BACK LIKE ADNAN SAMI ... :P
100% agree.

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes I am living in Uk and planning to go back to pakistan
and I am proud to be pakistani and love my country.
Yes we should respect other countries where we temporarly live.