i am getting viruses from siasat.pk.

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
today whenever i am opening siasat.pk site my computer (scanning software) is catching viruses. what happened plzz chk

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not getting virus. But all of my 3 pcs are so slow due to heavy usage of siasat.pk
I am not blaming siasat.pk but some thing strange is happening to all my 3 pcs.
I will update if i find any culprit. I am using AVAST ver 6

Adeel

Founder
I am not getting virus. But all of my 3 pcs are so slow due to heavy usage of siasat.pk

Siasat.pk should not make any difference at all. Are you facing difficulty accessing the site?

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
Are you facing that when you go to another site?

i got the solution whenever i am opening any thread which has given the link of jang news paper it is happening. sometime i faced same difficulty on jang site but it never happened on siasat.pk.

Adeel

Founder
i got the solution whenever i am opening any thread which has given the link of jang news paper it is happening. sometime i faced same difficulty on jang site but it never happened on siasat.pk.

It looks like an external link. I will scan through the site.

In the mean time anyone else?

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

The jang news paper does have some virus related to graphics that I also used to have on computer in my office, however I never had this problem on my pc at home, so I really dont know what is the problem with jang website, the virus I feel is something called fake graphic file.

Regards

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Jang urdu webpage has some virus , someone should contact them and tell about it, maybe they dont know. Jang is infecting many computers.

Regards

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I checked on 3 differnent computers but no issue. Is anyone else facing similar issue?

No issue with this site
Once a while, I get warnings from Windows about
Jung site being infected. I reported it to them but
no answer from them. I still use that site and my computer is fine.

Adeel

Founder
Jang urdu webpage has some virus , someone should contact them and tell about it, maybe they dont know. Jang is infecting many computers.

Regards

That is correct. There is a constant issue with Jang. They are such a huge Company, they should take care of such issues instantly but It has been months and we are still experiencing that.

Everytime some article gets posted(their url), Virus detector gives warning. So It has nothing to do with our website, I had it scanned and its all clean.

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)

this is just show off you got 3 pcs :P