I Am A Traitor. I Am A RAW Agent. I am A Kafir. I Am A Pakistani With An Awakened Conscience.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
where in Quran or hadith it says that urdu is the offical language and you must use urdu in everything..:lol: using english or any other language was not the point here.. But if people are so jealous and narrow minded that instead understanding the actual message they start finding the mistakes (if any) or just make up some crap then well May Allah bless you all. but it seems like you guys are gone to wrong path and your gone so far that it will take time for you guys to even find the right path..

This tells your mental age and mental approach.

Thruth really hurts , but your type of Qadyani could not reach upto truth actually.

I got u today.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
where in Quran or hadith it says that urdu is the offical language and you must use urdu in everything.. using english or any other language was not the point here.. But if people are so jealous and narrow minded that instead understanding the actual message they start finding the mistakes (if any) or just make up some crap then well May Allah bless you all. but it seems like you guys are gone to wrong path and your gone so far that it will take time for you guys to even find the right path..
u totally misunderstood my point.ALLAH hum sab ko hadayat de.aur hum her baat myn islam aur apnay azeem logon ki baton ka hawala dain....

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
u totally misunderstood my point.ALLAH hum sab ko hadayat de.aur hum her baat myn islam aur apnay azeem logon ki baton ka hawala dain....
I agree with you that we should give the refrence from the islamic books or the prophets or islamic scholars, but my point is that if someone else has said something good we should take that as well, we should try to get all the good things from everyone. but i agree that we should try to use islamic refrences but i think there is no harm if we use a refrence from other scholars.

waajeewaa

Voter (50+ posts)
why dont u start something like that instead of posting ur own bulshitiing comments.....i can bet on anything even if u ever posted anything u never did urself wat u saying others to do.....