I Am A Traitor. I Am A RAW Agent. I am A Kafir. I Am A Pakistani With An Awakened Conscience.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Winston Churchill once said,
You have enemies? Good. That means youve stood up for something, sometime in your life.
A slightly simplified or altered version of this quote goes as A person who has no enemies never stood up for anything or anyone.
It may be universally true but for Pakistan, I reshape the quote to; If youve never been called a Kafir, traitor, RAW or MOSSAD Agent, it means youve never stood up for anything.
And today Ill confess what makes me liable to be labelled any of the aforementioned terms.
I am a traitor for I chose to speak.
I am part of the Fifth column of the enemy for I ask of the Armys budget to be accounted for and known to the nation. I am a RAW Agent for it agonizes me to see the selective genocide being carried out in Balochistan by no one else but this countrys own security appratus and agencies and so I clamour against it.
I am a MOSSAD Agent for I refuse to bear the hypocrisy that compels me to vociferate against brutal killings of innocents in Iraq, Palestine and other places and the foreign intereference in my country but remain in intended oblivion regarding the disgusting exploitation and toying of Afghanistan, by a doctrine of the Military Establishment namely Strategic Depth that calls for the support of criminals and militants in that country to secure some vague interests of this country as percieved by those who execute it.
I am a Kafir for I protest against the Hudood Law that recognizes rape as some kind of sport in whose occurrence an audience must be present to prove it happened or else the raped will be punished.
I am a traitor for I question the silence of Pakistans urban journalists on mass murders of Baloch, Hazara, Tooris & other oppressed groups..
I am a renegade for I challenge questionable customs, traditions, myths and practices that have made this society and many lives rot away for too long.
big_a7767d81a2f24a0be0aebd17b795114ce6bf9ddd1.jpg

I am a Kafir for I dare to reclaim my religion from the Mullahs. I am a disbeliever for I admire Abdus Salam and Sir Zafarullah Khan and have the audacity to express my rightful desire for them to be honored by all. I am worthy of being consigned to hell because I do not judge and determine who is a Muslim, to what extent and who isnt. I am a disbeliever because somewhere in my confabulations there may be secularist undertones.
I am a treasonist for I gladly rip away the locks imposed on my lips by orchestrated patriotism that shuns the voice of my conscience from translating into words of concern for what happens in this country of mine.
I am a MOSSAD Agent who doesnt recite and repeat the venom-filled and delusional words of a hatemonger like Zaid Hamid.
I am a RAW Agent trying to constantly ruin the countrys image for I draw attention to the misery of minorities in Pakistan in hope of the people realizing the importance of the well-being and freedoms of those to whom the white of our flag is dedicated.
I am a traitor for I chose to speak up. I am a traitor for I am a Pakistani with an awakened conscience.

Lack of success does not justify the crime of silence in the face of criminal, arbitrary power. ~ Eqbal Ahmad
~ Hafsa Khawaja

http://hafsakhawaja.wordpress.com/2...i-am-a-pakistani-with-an-awakened-conscience/

abdullahlone

MPA (400+ posts)
‘’You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.’’
A slightly simplified or altered version of this quote goes as ‘A person who has no enemies never stood up for anything or anyone.’
It may be universally true but for Pakistan, I ‘reshape’ the quote to; If you’ve never been called a Kafir, traitor, RAW or MOSSAD Agent, it means you’ve never stood up for anything.
And today I’ll confess what makes me liable to be labelled any of the aforementioned terms.
I am part of the ‘Fifth column of the enemy’ for I ask of the Army’s budget to be accounted for and known to the nation. I am a RAW Agent for it agonizes me to see the selective genocide being carried out in Balochistan by no one else but this country’s own security appratus and agencies and so I clamour against it.
I am a MOSSAD Agent for I refuse to bear the hypocrisy that compels me to vociferate against brutal killings of innocents in Iraq, Palestine and other places and the foreign intereference in my country but remain in intended oblivion regarding the disgusting exploitation and toying of Afghanistan, by a doctrine of the Military Establishment namely ‘Strategic Depth’ that calls for the support of criminals and militants in that country to secure some vague interests of this country as percieved by those who execute it.
I am a Kafir for I protest against the Hudood Law that recognizes rape as some kind of sport in whose occurrence an audience must be present to prove it happened or else the raped will be punished.
I am a traitor for I question the silence of Pakistan’s urban journalists on mass murders of Baloch, Hazara, Tooris & other oppressed groups.’.
I am a renegade for I challenge questionable customs, traditions, myths and practices that have made this society and many lives rot away for too long.

I am a Kafir for I dare to reclaim my religion from the Mullahs. I am a disbeliever for I admire Abdus Salam and Sir Zafarullah Khan and have the audacity to express my rightful desire for them to be honored by all. I am worthy of being consigned to hell because I do not judge and determine who is a Muslim, to what extent and who isn’t. I am a disbeliever because somewhere in my confabulations there may be secularist undertones.
I am a treasonist for I gladly rip away the locks imposed on my lips by orchestrated ‘patriotism’ that shuns the voice of my conscience from translating into words of concern for what happens in this country of mine.
I am a MOSSAD Agent who doesn’t recite and repeat the venom-filled and delusional words of a hatemonger like Zaid Hamid.
I am a RAW Agent trying to constantly ruin the country’s image for I draw attention to the misery of minorities in Pakistan in hope of the people realizing the importance of the well-being and freedoms of those to whom the white of our flag is dedicated.
I am a traitor for I chose to speak up. I am a traitor for I am a Pakistani with an awakened conscience.

‘Lack of success does not justify the crime of silence in the face of criminal, arbitrary power.’ ~ Eqbal Ahmad
~ Hafsa Khawaja

http://hafsakhawaja.wordpress.com/2...i-am-a-pakistani-with-an-awakened-conscience/

Koi Hazoor-e-pak ya kisi Pegamber ya sihabi ke quot se kiun nai sharooo karta...????bulshit!!

Last edited by a moderator:

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
O my dear God! There are more people like us. And i thought that we are a dying breed soon to become extinct. Well, this column is certainly a gust of fresh air for me at least. The most deafening silence is definitely on the issue of daily massacre of Baloch, Hazara and Tooris. My favorite sentence

"If you’ve never been called a Kafir, traitor, RAW or MOSSAD Agent, it means you’ve never stood up for anything"

However, i dont need any sympathy. I m a proud Pakistani Muslim and Allah Pak (SWT) is more than enough for me. Zillion thanx for sharing, bro. I am bookmarking this blog.

Last edited:

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
I am a Kafir for I dare to reclaim my religion from the Mullahs. I am a disbeliever for I admire Abdus Salam and Sir Zafarullah Khan and have the audacity to express my rightful desire for them to be honored by all. I am worthy of being consigned to hell because I do not judge and determine who is a Muslim, to what extent and who isnt. I am a disbeliever because somewhere in my confabulations there may be secularist undertones.

When you talk about Abdus Salam what about Allama Iqbal.

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
You have enemies? Good. That means youve stood up for something, sometime in your life.
A slightly simplified or altered version of this quote goes as A person who has no enemies never stood up for anything or anyone.

Thats the saying of Hazrat Ali (Razi Allah Talah Anhu).

hans

Banned
Original post Well written ... but it would not change any thing......

Its a long uphill battle.... should be thankful that you were able to express your self.. many have been killed on the streets of Pakistan for saying half of what you said on your post.

May be you are just lucky Anwar !!!!

One should take the opportunity and thank Owner of Siasat.pk for providing such a platform for all of us.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
‘’You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.’’
A slightly simplified or altered version of this quote goes as ‘A person who has no enemies never stood up for anything or anyone.’
It may be universally true but for Pakistan, I ‘reshape’ the quote to; If you’ve never been called a Kafir, traitor, RAW or MOSSAD Agent, it means you’ve never stood up for anything.
And today I’ll confess what makes me liable to be labelled any of the aforementioned terms.
I am part of the ‘Fifth column of the enemy’ for I ask of the Army’s budget to be accounted for and known to the nation. I am a RAW Agent for it agonizes me to see the selective genocide being carried out in Balochistan by no one else but this country’s own security appratus and agencies and so I clamour against it.
I am a MOSSAD Agent for I refuse to bear the hypocrisy that compels me to vociferate against brutal killings of innocents in Iraq, Palestine and other places and the foreign intereference in my country but remain in intended oblivion regarding the disgusting exploitation and toying of Afghanistan, by a doctrine of the Military Establishment namely ‘Strategic Depth’ that calls for the support of criminals and militants in that country to secure some vague interests of this country as percieved by those who execute it.
I am a traitor for I question the silence of Pakistan’s urban journalists on mass murders of Baloch, Hazara, Tooris & other oppressed groups.’.

I am a Kafir for I dare to reclaim my religion from the Mullahs. I am a disbeliever for I admire Abdus Salam and Sir Zafarullah Khan and have the audacity to express my rightful desire for them to be honored by all. I am worthy of being consigned to hell because I do not judge and determine who is a Muslim, to what extent and who isn’t. I am a disbeliever because somewhere in my confabulations there may be secularist undertones.
I am a treasonist for I gladly rip away the locks imposed on my lips by orchestrated ‘patriotism’ that shuns the voice of my conscience from translating into words of concern for what happens in this country of mine.
I am a MOSSAD Agent who doesn’t recite and repeat the venom-filled and delusional words of a hatemonger like Zaid Hamid.
I am a RAW Agent trying to constantly ruin the country’s image for I draw attention to the misery of minorities in Pakistan in hope of the people realizing the importance of the well-being and freedoms of those to whom the white of our flag is dedicated.

‘Lack of success does not justify the crime of silence in the face of criminal, arbitrary power.’ ~ Eqbal Ahmad
~ Hafsa Khawaja

You are the vital component of the self proclaimed illusionist of the higher hypocracy. But hold on, there is still a hope for you.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Strange people.. the world is going upside down and my nation is stick in mei mei mei. o mere bhai apney zaat se zara bahar nikle. if u r not following zaid hamid so what. zahid hamid isnt that significant. bro if u just check ur sentences again and think with an open mind there is nothing much wrong with ur thinking. a free man is one who judges everything on the same principles a good muslim is also a free man. but if he is a pious one. best of luck with u. think positively and if someone oppose u try to be logical and not bitter ur thoughts and ideas show u r getting bitter.

m3zaidi

Voter (50+ posts)
Your principle standing is totally correct and I agree to what you are saying but only objectively. Not all but some of the issues that you raised such as asking for the budget, killing of people by security agencies; well in these two specific cases I would disagree with you, i might be wrong but that's just my point of view based on objective analysis about what our security and spying agencies are doing is overall what any country would do in a situation that we are locally, nationally, and internationally.

BUT on national security matters we should criticize in a manner that does not enable our enemies to take advantage of it. We all have enemies in today's world therefore its not about criticism instead it's about how and in what manner we criticize, because a lot of times we have to build a consensus among the people instead of toeing their line, because people of a country might not always be right and they might also not know what actually is happening, so in that case if someone influential is criticizing in a negative manner which ridicules or damages our national institutions then that cannot be allowed in the name of opinion or freedom of speech, that influential person might be doing it unintentionally but again if it hurts the institutions then it should be stopped, otherwise i'm all for opinions, analysis, freedom of speech but it should all be moderated. Even in western democracies we do not see the type of criticism of national institutions the way we see over here, and the result is that their national institutions are respected not because everyone agrees to what they are doing or saying, instead because a lot of influential people pull strings together and create their own behavioral ethics which does criticize but doesn't disrespect the institutions instead these influential's create a point of view of general public and also to some extent hide whatever wrong they are doing, and see where these countries are standing today.

Winston Churchill was a smart man who did a lot of good, but at the same time if you look at his history he did a lot of bad as well, and although he was famous for his thoughts and his quotes, and i like a lot of them, but i also disagree with a lot of them.

Anyway, but I do agree 100% that no one has the right to call anyone a Infidel, Raw and/or Mossad Agent, Traitor etc. Everyone has the right to have a point of view and also have the right to criticize any institution of our country but objectively.

Ajnabi27

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Winston Churchill tumtara baap hai ya behnoyee????? Koi Hazoor-e-pak ya kisi Pegamber ya sihabi ke quot se kiun nai sharooo karta...????bulshit!!

Abdullah Bhai... this is what the column is all about..... Since HAFSA Khawaja did not entertain your raised point.... Lets Label and call her Kafir, traitor, RAW or MOSSAD Agent. Yeah She is Indeed. (By reading her column).

Totally 100 % agree with brother Awan4ever. A very well written article. Lets similar voices get alligned, together we can make a difference, get rid of this culture in our country and bring about the inevitable change.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
i am sure that any one who understand islam in true sprit and challangr the darkness of Mullahas is Kafir.i have listened shia kafir bralvi kafir deobandi kafir ahladit kafir.
Every one is kafir here for other one

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Koi Hazoor-e-pak ya kisi Pegamber ya sihabi ke quot se kiun nai sharooo karta...????bulshit!!
brother unki english khud banani parti ha na.waisay bhi hum badnaseeb loag hyn,sif english ki quotations use kartay hyn impress karnay klye.hum apnay aap se na apnay mazi se na apnai kisi cheez se satisfied hyn.ALLAH hum pr rahim karay

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
What a childish thinking and logic..

What the Churchill said is quite different than the actual theme of article.

And Chirchill was right ...

Last edited:

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
brother unki english khud banani parti ha na.waisay bhi hum badnaseeb loag hyn,sif english ki quotations use kartay hyn impress karnay klye.hum apnay aap se na apnay mazi se na apnai kisi cheez se satisfied hyn.ALLAH hum pr rahim karay

where in Quran or hadith it says that urdu is the offical language and you must use urdu in everything.. using english or any other language was not the point here.. But if people are so jealous and narrow minded that instead understanding the actual message they start finding the mistakes (if any) or just make up some crap then well May Allah bless you all. but it seems like you guys are gone to wrong path and your gone so far that it will take time for you guys to even find the right path..