How to get PTI shut up when they swear at Maryam Nawaz and Bilawal Bhutto

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Can anyone tell us when Junaid Safdar was born I mean after how many days of Safdar-Maryam marriage?
Can anyone tell us what was the relationship between Qatari Bin Jasim al Thani & Maryam Safdar?

Last edited:

Ratan

'Inko Rulaon Ga Main, Inko Takleef Pahonchay Gi', remember the historical words of Imran Khan?

The entire Sharif family are crying now, they are in agony, they are begging for mercy but nothing will be changed until they return the looted money.

Raiwind-Destroyer

hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

NasNY

you think he is still Sadiq and Ameen ?

That is what the supreme court said.
I think he is the best hope for pakistan, all the sadiq and ameen have raped Pakistan for last 40 years. He is given a job to manage a disaster, not be a Imam of a Masgid.

Nawaz and Zardari, have looted this country for their own benefits, everyone in Pakistan understand completely who has caused all the problems in Pakistan, they will never vote for these 2 parties ever again. There will be a new PML in the next elections excluding all the NOORA sevants. PPP will lose mores seats in Sindh and will be wiped out soon after. After Zardari goes to jail, all the PPP opportunist are waiting to destroy Bilawal.

You are not convincing anyone. All the bull shit Propaganda games , no one is buying it awam is much more clever than your propaganda machines...

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That is what the supreme court said.
I think he is the best hope for pakistan, all the sadiq and ameen have raped Pakistan for last 40 years. He is given a job to manage a disaster, not be a Imam of a Masgid.

Nawaz and Zardari, have looted this country for their own benefits, everyone in Pakistan understand completely who has caused all the problems in Pakistan, they will never vote for these 2 parties ever again. There will be a new PML in the next elections excluding all the NOORA sevants. PPP will lose mores seats in Sindh and will be wiped out soon after. After Zardari goes to jail, all the PPP opportunist are waiting to destroy Bilawal.

You are not convincing anyone. All the bull shit Propaganda games , no one is buying it awam is much more clever than your propaganda machines...
I am sorry, no sermon . Under what you said in your previous posts, "YOU" think he is still Sadiq and Ameen ? Now, be honest and remember each one of us will be answerable to our Lord ( Almighty Allah) .

bhaibarood

I am sorry, no sermon . Under what you said in your previous posts, "YOU" think he is still Sadiq and Ameen ? Now, be honest and remember each one of us will be answerable to our Lord ( Almighty Allah) .
zaidi sahab bacha hai janey dain, he cant defend what you are asking!

Zaidi Qasim

zaidi sahab bacha hai janey dain, he cant defend what you are asking!

محرومِ تماشا کو پھر دیدۂ بینا دے
دیکھا ہے جو کچھ میں نے اوروں کو بھی دِکھلا دے
بھٹکے ہوئے آہو کو پھر سوئے حرم لے چل
اس شہر کے خوگر کو پھر وسعتِ صحرا دے
پیدا دلِ ویراں میں پھر شورشِ محشر کر
اس محملِ خالی کو پھر شاہدِ لیلا دے

NasNY

I know what you are asking, and i will give you a satisfactory answer,
Sadiq means Truthful
Ameen means Honest.
Yes i believe he is truthful and honest.

But that's not what you want to know.
What your question should be ,
How can he be Truthful and Honest if he had a daughter outside of marriage?
The answer is that a fallible person can be truthful and honest.

Since you mentioned we are answerable to almighty Allah.
In Islam it is proven in Hadith (you can look it up) if a person is in this situation,
He should keep his mouth shut and not disclose it, for 2 reasons.
  1. It will cause harm to the child in society and since the child is innocent should not be judged by the mistakes of the parents by the society.
  2. Spreading the news of a sins committed in society should be avoided and hidden.

Allah will judge everyone at the end. Those who committed the sin and those who spread the news.

So Imran Khan when he leaves this earth will be judged or forgiven by Almighty Alllah.
So will everyone else.

Dilljaly

Minister (2k+ posts)
woh to achaa huwa foto sirff grdn tkk hi hai wrna poori hoti to boht ziadti ho jaati
پٹواریوں کو پھر بھی غیرت نہیں آنی تھی،انھوں نے کہنا ہے چڑھواتی ہے تو لگاتی بھی ہے

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
She has bought properties for her zakat chor brother.
Proof? Chor yaar proof ko, wat property is her brother or any of his kids living in? Usko bhi chor yaar, IK ko mil kia raha hay unn properties say? Rent?
So ba khud rehna,na bachoo ko rakhna, na unka rent lena, to yeh properties app ki b*nd main dalnay kay liye li hain? Lol.
Andaza howa kitna bhonda ilzam hay?

bhaibarood

Sub PTI ka supporters ko Bacha samjtay ho,
Mai tu baba houn. potay poti kay baad bhee bacha houn.
Wow man congratulations!
Its not aging which cause the seniority sometimes.
But chorain , I wont be rude to you sir you are of dad’s age !

Zaidi Qasim

I know what you are asking, and i will give you a satisfactory answer,
Sadiq means Truthful
Ameen means Honest.
Yes i believe he is truthful and honest.

But that's not what you want to know.
What your question should be ,
How can he be Truthful and Honest if he had a daughter outside of marriage?
The answer is that a fallible person can be truthful and honest.

Since you mentioned we are answerable to almighty Allah.
In Islam it is proven in Hadith (you can look it up) if a person is in this situation,
He should keep his mouth shut and not disclose it, for 2 reasons.
  1. It will cause harm to the child in society and since the child is innocent should not be judged by the mistakes of the parents by the society.
  2. Spreading the news of a sins committed in society should be avoided and hidden.
Allah will judge everyone at the end. Those who committed the sin and those who spread the news.

So Imran Khan when he leaves this earth will be judged or forgiven by Almighty Alllah.
So will everyone else.

You came up with a long reply , but still unable to tackle the core of the issue. You mentioned Hadith and you also mentioned the meaning of Sadiq And Ameen . Perhaps you should also pay attention to the fundamental value of Islam . My question is related not to if he had a daughter outside of the marriage or not but if he has been truthful about her .specially when he knows that her daughter ( il legit she may be) is being raised with his money and with his former wife. And specially when the whole country knows about it and they need to hear from him.

It is quite convenient to take a religious shelter and take the advantage of it. It is not my business if he had an extra marital affair or not. But my question was for you that if someone that you know intentionally lie or hide the truth , if that person is still be called Sadiq and Ameen .

I got your answer. And that is fine . I am not being a judge of someone's error. But I am definitely not happy when the truth is intentionally hidden. Remember Sadiq mean Truthful .

Ratan

'Inko Rulaon Ga Main, Inko Takleef Pahonchay Gi', remember the historical words of Imran Khan?

The entire Sharif family are crying now, they are in agony, they are begging for mercy but nothing will be changed until they return the looted money.