How to get PTI shut up when they swear at Maryam Nawaz and Bilawal Bhutto

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's potties and booties (ISPR trolls) common practice that whenever you post something about Maryam Nawaz or Bilawal Bhutto they start barking like rabid dogs and throw insults at both of them. You can't expect a tiny bit of reasoning from their posts.

If it's Maryam they start like Qatari and words like prostitute. For Bilawal they have one Gul Khan and all the homosexual jokes.

I thought of using their tactics on you.

I picked up Aleema Khanam, and made dirty jokes about her using her pictures. Of course it's wrong, but you can witness that potties and booties have not only stopped barking but have run away as well.

https://www.siasat.pk/forums/thread...eaths-of-kashmiri-palestinian-muslims.692808/

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ghalaat baat hai!
aurtoon ki tazleel band honi chaheye
potiyan aur patwari dunno insaan ke bacho banoo

its boot polishis and malshis who curse more!
tum dunno ko lara key billa doodh pe raha hai ?

apas ki baat hai pehlay potiyan bohat galiyan detay they ab patwari ziadha detay hain! yaar ramzaan ka tu lihaaz karo kuch

Last edited:

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
ghalaat baat hai!
PTI supporters and ISPR trolls are generally low lives like Imran Khan. They always insult and disrespect their opposition and their females. You know it probably started by Ayub Khan the Bastard and since that time it has gone on.
I know it's wrong, but this is the only language these filthy pigs understand. When I post something about Aleema Khanam, they either remind you of Ramadan or Islam, but when their own cronies bark like dogs, they support them..dirty hypocrites.

Arshad50

Senator (1k+ posts)
It's potties and booties (ISPR trolls) common practice that whenever you post something about Maryam Nawaz or Bilawal Bhutto they start barking like rabid dogs and throw insults at both of them. You can't expect a tiny bit of reasoning from their posts.

If it's Maryam they start like Qatari and words like prostitute. For Bilawal they have one Gul Khan and all the homosexual jokes.

I picked up Aleema Khanam, and made dirty jokes about her using her pictures. Of course it's wrong, but you can witness that potties and booties have not only stopped barking but have run away as well.

https://www.siasat.pk/forums/thread...eaths-of-kashmiri-palestinian-muslims.692808/
theek hay magar ye bata har waqt shariffon ka tabbar mulk se bag kiun jata hey samajh oye na samajh bagte hoor ya phir dapook hote hey

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hum ne nahe kaha gerage mai ja k muu kala karwaye noore ki ferrari safdar 1500 rial wale k sath
کیا ہم نے کہا تھا اسے پیدا کرو اور بھاگ جاؤ؟
6DN0EYAG.jpg

114.jpg

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
theek hay magar ye bata har waqt shariffon ka tabbar mulk se bag kiun jata hey samajh oye na samajh bagte hoor ya phir dapook hote hey
پی ٹی آئی کی دو امیاں، جمائمہ اور ریحام کیوں بھاگ گئیں؟

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ اس بے غیرت لیڈر کے چمچے ہیں جس کی اولاد کو ایک یہودن پال رہی ہے۔
dc-Cover-hpr6c0bi0bd960upkun4314127-20181001225014.Medi.jpeg

ahameed

یہ تو واقعی ان کی کم علمی ھے حالانکہ مریم اور بلاول کے پاس اربوں روپے کی کرپشن کی دولت اور پاکستان کو اس حال میں چھوڑ کر جانے پر ہی ان کی بولتی بند کی جا سکتی ھے!

NasNY

PTI supporters and ISPR trolls are generally low lives like Imran Khan. They always insult and disrespect their opposition and their females. You know it probably started by Ayub Khan the Bastard and since that time it has gone on.
I know it's wrong, but this is the only language these filthy pigs understand. When I post something about Aleema Khanam, they either remind you of Ramadan or Islam, but when their own cronies bark like dogs, they support them..dirty hypocrites.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ تو واقعی ان کی کم علمی ھے حالانکہ مریم اور بلاول کے پاس اربوں روپے کی کرپشن کی دولت اور پاکستان کو اس حال میں چھوڑ کر جانے پر ہی ان کی بولتی بند کی جا سکتی ھے!
کم علمی نہیں، خاندانی کمینہ پن اور گندی فطرت۔ علیمہ چورنی زکوٰۃ کے پیسوں سے جائیداد بناتی ہے تو ان کو موت کیوں نہیں آتی؟

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Niazi ko galiyan dona phir bachi ki pic haatao !
kuch tu khudda ka khoof karo yaar ! atleast face hi blurr kardo
ان پی ٹی آئی کے بے حیا، بے غیرتوں کو یاد دلارہا ہوں، شاید کبھی غیرت جاگ جائے، ویسے یہ خاندانی بے شرم ہیں۔

ahameed

ghalaat baat hai!
potiyan aur patwari dunno insaan ke bacho banoo

its boot polishis and malshis who curse more!
tum dunno ko lara key billa doodh pe raha hai ?

apas ki baat hai pehlay potiyan bohat galiyan detay they ab patwari ziadha detay hain! yaar ramzaan ka tu lihaaz karo kuch
جی گالیاں تو شروع ہی پوٹیان نے کی ہیں پہلے تو صرف ن لیگ بےنظیر کی ننگی تصویروں اور عمران خان کی جوانی کے سکینڈلز اخباروں میں چھپوا کر بھی حاجن اور نمازن تھی۔