fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Faisalabad1.jpg

Dear members,

PTI web management and social media team has done preparations to webcast the Hakumat Hatao Mulk Bachao Jalsa in Faisalabad on 24th July at 1600 hrs.

Please spread the word and dont forget to see the Jalsa anywhere you want with friends, family etc.

The video will be streamed LIVE simultaneously on insaf.pk and the PTI LIVE tabs on facebook pages PTI official and Imran Khan official.

Web Managementhttp://insaf.pk/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx

Last edited:

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Hakumat Hatao Mulk Bachao Faisalabad Jalsa LIVE webcast, 24 July, 1600 hrs

I have just texted my brother who is in FSD to attend it and take as many persons with him as possible. I had never considered attending some political jalsa important ever in my life and here I am requesting others to must attend it.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTIHakumat Hatao Mulk Bachao Faisalabad Jalsa LIVE Webcast, July 24, 2011, 1600 HRS

Dear Friends,

PTI web management and Social media team has done preparations to webcast the Hakumat Hatao Mulk Bachao Jalsa in Faisalabad on 24th July at 1600 hrs.

Please spread the word and dont forget to see the Jalsa anywhere you want with friends, family etc.

The video will be streamed LIVE simultaneously on www.Insaf.pk and the PTI LIVE tabs on facebook pages PTI official and Imran Khan official.

Web Management PTI
Islamabad.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: PTIHakumat Hatao Mulk Bachao Faisalabad Jalsa LIVE Webcast, July 24, 2011, 1600 HRS

I hope PTI will be able to arrange workers from all over Punjab for Faisalabad jalsa. If they do not, PPPP and PMLq will anyway send supporters as the big the jalsa, the more be they happy to keep PMLn aside.

IK ka naara (slogan)

PPPP aur PMLq ko hakumat mein hey lana dobara (again)

Xohaib

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: PTIHakumat Hatao Mulk Bachao Faisalabad Jalsa LIVE Webcast, July 24, 2011, 1600 HRS

I hope PTI will be able to arrange workers from all over Punjab for Faisalabad jalsa. If they do not, PPPP and PMLq will anyway send supporters as the big the jalsa, the more be they happy to keep PMLn aside.

IK ka naara (slogan)

PPPP aur PMLq ko hakumat mein hey lana dobara (again)
This My first post here.
I have seen some of the worst posters and posts here,but you are no 1 because your post pushed me to register and reply to your pathetic excuse of a post.
I am sure you have some personal affiliation with PML-N or you are there paid member,you will never succeed.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

This My first post here.
I have seen some of the worst posters and posts here,but you are no 1 because your post pushed me to register and reply to your pathetic excuse of a post.
I am sure you have some personal affiliation with PML-N or you are there paid member,you will never succeed.

welcome...........................

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: PTI Faisalabad jalsa a utter failure

hhahahahahhha, next PM IK rubbish

can not c IK internet fans

honesty

Banned

only 350 people r seeing the jalsa on internet from PTI website live streaming. Anyone can confirm it by going on pti website.
So only 350 people from whole Pak r seeing jalsa on internet.
Where is PTI internet force and its claimed youth follower ???????????????????????????????????????????????(omg)(omg)

honesty

Banned

My brother is on higer post in ISI and has told that Establishment (Army) has asked imran they will support him only if he gathers anywhere in PAK atleast 50 thousands people.he has tried best in peshawar darhana, karachi darhana, multan jalsa, faisalabad jalsa but has badly failed.
So army is not going to support him cuz they cant defend himthat he has people support on ground.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

My brother is on higer post in ISI and has told that Establishment (Army) has asked imran they will support him only if he gathers anywhere in PAK atleast 50 thousands people.he has tried best in peshawar darhana, karachi darhana, multan jalsa, faisalabad jalsa but has badly failed.
So army is not going to support him cuz they cant defend himthat he has people support on ground.

Ahan. So the ISI is not helping him after all? Good. :)

honesty

Banned

Jamat-a-Islami gathers far more crowd in jalsas but fail in elections. One of the main reason for the failure of pti and jamat a islami in elections is that anti-ppp people dont vote them thinking that it will benefit ppp so they go to vote for pml in a try to stop ppp from winning elections.

honesty

Banned

isi wants to help him cuz wants their help but isi first want him to hav some ground support from common people.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

Jamat-a-Islami gathers far more crowd in jalsas but fail in elections. One of the main reason for the failure of pti and jamat a islami in elections is that anti-ppp people dont vote them thinking that it will benefit ppp so they go to vote for pml in a try to stop ppp from winning elections.

What votes? Are you talking about the 45% bogus votes that were recently removed from the voters's lists?

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)

i am not agree with you ISI is not supporting IK
if your brother is in ISI i don`t think so he have premission to share these kind of information with kids like you :P:P:P
we all know what is groung reallities and what peoples are think about ik ganjas altaf kalu and anp