Guys how much we have to Listen about Farah Gogi to believe ??

Saad Yaseen

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Punjab main bhut shady kaam huway hain, lekin agar ye otna imandar tha to siasat chordeta. Ghaddaro, or luteroun ke sath jaakar q betha?, Is harkat se iski bato ka koi wazn nahi rehta
We do hate these Guys - but do we have courage to listen to what they are saying here

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Your Mother raised you like this. Your father fed you with something --- This is not your fault.
It is really unfortunate that people like you are hanging with IK. Even though he does not deserve you.

Shmma kr diu Maharaj Dalla ji. Ajj lunch ich ki khada si? Nawaz shareef di hazm shuda haleem?

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We will deal with Farah Gogi when time comes, now it's time to focus on long March and new elections.
BTW why imported Govt is not registering FIR against Farah Gogi and bring her back via Interpol?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And what about the black spec she has left on IKs politics.
Are we just the Idol worshippers like Noonis and Jiallas or do we need some character to defend our support?
Dont we need to shut the mouths of these Putwaris
? ? ? ? Black spec my ass! This cheap facade of trying to be a Khan supporter and then trying to appeal to others morals values is not getting you any where.

Tujhe se phele teray se 1000 darjay qaabil patwari aaye aur asay chootiya game khelni ki bhoundi koshishain ki, akhir mein bund per laath kha ker bhaag na parda. To tou kounsi khet ki mooli hai

Now you tell me, would you like to STFU and leave with whatever little dignity you have left or like your previous compatriots you would also like to receive an ass whooping first

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
جیسے ایک قانونی نوٹس پہ عطاء تارڑ فرح گوگی کا نام بھول گیا ہے یہ بھی بھول جائے گا۔ اگر کوئی کرپشن ہے تو نونیوں کے تو عربیوں سے ذاتی تعلقات ہیں۔ بلالیں ریڈ وارنٹ جاری کرکے لیکن کوئی کیس بھی تو بناو نہ۔ بغیر کیس کے کیسے پکڑنا صرف پاکستان بلا کر ہی پکڑا جاسکتا ہے۔ وہ بھی شیریں مزاری ٹائپ کیس بنا کر۔
To Kya putwari ye bkwaas krtey rehen ??
Should we not care at all. Cant Nab arrest without any case for 30 days. Haven't they ever done that before?
And dont leave it on Noonis. They will never want her to come and clear IKs image.

disgusted

I was thinking a thunder rain will start by PTI.
But they are humbly advising Aun no need to talk Ghar Ki Baat.
I greater fan of Khawar Manika, the way he donated Bushra Bibi as 3rd mother to our PTI Jannati friends.
Maan ki Qadmoon mein Jannat hoti hai.
So PTI has three mothers and three chances of gaining Jannat. Why dont you try and get a piece

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This is the winning Imran Khan. That is way I am saying we all have to stand up and pull the truth out of this Troika of Gogi Buzdar and Bushra. Who actually stabbed IKs clean politics.
Tera abba har kissi ke khilad muqaddama bana raha hai aur afgha ker raha hai, us ko bol woh aab PM hai himmat ker aur in sub ko bhi arrest kerle.

Waddaya aya khan da mama.

RajaRawal111

? ? ? ? Black spec my ass! This cheap facade of trying to be a Khan supporter and then trying to appeal to others morals values is not getting you any where.

Tujhe se phele teray se 1000 darjay qaabil patwari aaye aur asay chootiya game khelni ki bhoundi koshishain ki, akhir mein bund per laath kha ker bhaag na parda. To tou kounsi khet ki mooli hai

Now you tell me, would you like to STFU and leave with whatever little dignity you have left or like your previous compatriots you would also like to receive an ass whooping first
اوے بد کردار کتے - جواب دے نا اس احمق بچے عمرانی کو
کتنی دیر سے میں چپ کر کے دیکھی جا رہا ہوں - تو نے ہر ایک کو اپنی منافقت ضرور دیکھانی ہے ؟؟

Saifulpak

Senator (1k+ posts)
Should we not care at all. Cant Nab arrest without any case for 30 days. Haven't they ever done that before?
And dont leave it on Noonis. They will never want her to come and clear IKs image.
Farah is not a politician it's FBR's job to investigate and before investigation a case should be launched. Who's job is to make a case it's not Imrans job to investigate her. Truth is her wealth is declared in FBR that's why Atta Tarar is silent after one notice.

RajaRawal111

اوے کاکے تیرا دماغ تو ٹھیک ہے جو ایسی باتیں کرنے لگتے ہو --- عمرانی ہونے کے لئے گالیاں دینے والا خالی دماغ ہونا لازم ہے

میری مان آ تجھے کھوتا بریانی کے ایک پلیٹ کھلاؤں اور آفیشلی پٹواریوں میں شامل کروں - یہاں سٹیزن ایکس جیسے کتے تجھے کھا جایں گے

Saboo

You should ask this question to yourself?….As you yourself are a patwari…..Now shut the eff up.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
اوے بد کردار کتے - جواب دے نا اس احمق بچے عمرانی کو
کتنی دیر سے میں چپ کر کے دیکھی جا رہا ہوں - تو نے ہر ایک کو اپنی منافقت ضرور دیکھانی ہے ؟؟
I'm 90% sure this maharaja asshole is your other ID. I've been kicking your ass for a very long time now and can smell your ugliness from a long way away

Rambler

اوے کاکے تیرا دماغ تو ٹھیک ہے جو ایسی باتیں کرنے لگتے ہو --- عمرانی ہونے کے لئے گالیاں دینے والا خالی دماغ ہونا لازم ہے

میری مان آ تجھے کھوتا بریانی کے ایک پلیٹ کھلاؤں اور آفیشلی پٹواریوں میں شامل کروں - یہاں سٹیزن ایکس جیسے کتے تجھے کھا جایں گے

Ahh! So its you hiding behind Maharaj Dalla. You are not telling the truth here, the food of choice for you lot is the half digested Nihari from a member of D family.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Farah is not a politician it's FBR's job to investigate and before investigation a case should be launched. Who's job is to make a case it's not Imrans job to investigate her. Truth is her wealth is declared in FBR that's why Atta Tarar is silent after one notice.
Stop this Non-sense and stop trying to hide behind the system. It is a spec on IKs Clean Character and we all must stand up for it. IK must ask Farah to come and clarify here position. You never know this kind of characters may damage his image.
Noonis will stay silent to leave this issue unattended and keep throwing Mud over IK.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)

I told you 1000 times Putwari Not to appear on my threads. Meen Laanut bhjhta hon Khota biryani pur. It is food for you. Go an eat it yourself.

kayawish

Bushra Bibi ex-husband manika is corrupt and Ninja told me that they have all solid proofs against him .. but khan has nothing to do with Bushra bibi ex-husbands corruption.

RajaRawal111

I'm 90% sure this maharaja asshole is your other ID. I've been kicking your ass for a very long time now and can smell your ugliness from a long way away
نہ کر کتیا - تجھے کتنی مرتبہ کہا ہے تیری بجانے کے لئے میری یہ آئ ڈی بہت بہترین ہے - مجھے کوئی ضرورت نہیں کسی اور آئ ڈی کی
باقی کی ١٠% شورٹی کہاں رکھی ہوئی ہے وہ بھی نکال دو