MediaCell

Voter (50+ posts)

b4354e95a6f2cea96f6dabbf512f6291.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/PTIManchester

Last edited by a moderator:

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Grt answer by nawaz sharif, Khuda di qasmay zara samajh nahin ay

Every body wants to talk about what the other should have done and no one likes to talk about what they should be doing, save for IK, andthatis one reason I feel more and more inclined to his Party. I can not believe that once I voted for NS. I opologize to all who came to know of his Asleeyat before I did.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)

Musharaf was ryt about him,he is very BHOLA type person ,and look at his attitude like he is SHAH-e-Pakistan, (no disrespect to pmln supporters)

GraanG2

I mentioned it in the complete program...I was laughing so much when he said "Main dobara karta hoon". hahahaha...He might have thought (oh really ?) anyway he might have thought that they will edit it....Lolz...Bechara...Waqayi bahot hi bakwas aadmi hai...Yeh hain hamare leaders...

I am really impressed by his answer.lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

stargazermal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

what is so laughable about this video? yaar aik to tum desi log choti chotee see batoun per khush

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)

i never voted for him but in my early teen i was thinking him as bhola and central rightist n rationaly less corrupt so deserve support somewhat, i was wrong actualy he is incompetent noway close to leadership qualities, corrupt, moraly bankcrupt and selfish so thumbs down for him.

pakiace

Banned

yeh Allah mian ki gaye - give him nihari & get everything out of him
his brother shabaz shareef comparatively is slightly a bit better than him, from my personal experience at flood relief - shabaz sharif's efforts were outstanding but some one needs to realize shahbaz sharif that '' bhai you are the CM of punjab not Lahore '' improving lahore's infrastructure is not what takes you to be there, where you are at the moment
do something for punjab

GraanG2

what is so laughable about this video? yaar aik to tum desi log choti chotee see batoun per khush

Bhai yeh khushi ki hansi nahi hai ,yeh afsos ke hansi hai...Jaise Khushi ke aansoo hote hain wese hi afsos ki hansi bhi hoti hai...haha

anyie1

i still don't understand those idiots who vote for this idiot ... don't they realize that he is looter and lair... keep giving him votes and live like sheeps.........

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)

Guys, people voted for him because they had no choice. It was either PPP or PMLN. Punjabis voted for him as they thought him a lesser evil than PPP. Now we have a choice who is not evil at all, Imran Khan. So Inshallah next time PMLN will be getting fewer and fewer votes

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)

yeah humaray mulk ka Prime minister tha...is say to grocery store nahen chulay ga...khuda ki qasam hum logon ko vote dalna puray ga...kion kay yea humara politician nahen bulkay village kay in logon ka politician hai jin ko sirf yea puta hota hai kay Shair pay thupa lugana hai ya teer pay.. is ko gunjay ko to mein itnay jootay maron qasam say.

monk1985

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Since when he is thinking about Pakistan............I wish if any body does I.Q test for him.
Zardari is corrupt but he is corrupt and extremely incompetent. Country was going through a hell and he was enjoying summer vacation in UK.