Fluoride In Drinking Water

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
In some states they have banned floride. But guess what they have done to counter it. They are using special plastic bottles which have similar characteristics of flouride. That is mental dumbness & population reduction..
Now as of past one month or so there is another plan going on that is artificial floods, ground fissure (exploding from inside), thus creating food crisis & diseases..
WHY THEY ARE DOING ALL THIS..

Faiza

In some states they have banned floride. But guess what they have done to counter it. They are using special plastic bottles which have similar characteristics of flouride. That is mental dumbness & population reduction..
Now as of past one month or so there is another plan going on that is artificial floods, ground fissure (exploding from inside), thus creating food crisis & diseases..
WHY THEY ARE DOING ALL THIS..

I was feeling ill from last 5, 6 months, few weeks back, I diagnosed with hyperthyroid, some of my tests are already done but I am still waiting for biopsy

When I was searching for the cause, symptoms, diet and treatment, I found out that thyroid cancer is on the rise in Canada

In 2010, Canadian Cancer Statistics report said that thyroid cancer rose by 9.5 percent in women and 6.8 percent for men in the year 1998. This means that about 5200 Canadians (4100 women and 1050 men) will be diagnosed with the disease this year. Similar statistics increases were seen in Europe.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
oh man. MAY ALLAH give u full health.
LA BAASA TAHORUN INSHA ALLAH.
Try to get zam zam water & drink while praying to ALLAH.
ALLAHUMMA ILMAN NAFION WARIZQION WASION WA SHIFA MIN KULLI DAA
buy flouride filter & drink it. As bottled water in market is not good also with same plastic used for cancers & population control.
may ALLAh save all of us. My two brothers & one sister with their families are in canada.
I send them emails time to time, but they are so busy..

Faiza

oh man. MAY ALLAH give u full health.
LA BAASA TAHORUN INSHA ALLAH.
Try to get zam zam water & drink while praying to ALLAH.
ALLAHUMMA ILMAN NAFION WARIZQION WASION WA SHIFA MIN KULLI DAA
buy flouride filter & drink it. As bottled water in market is not good also with same plastic used for cancers & population control.
may ALLAh save all of us. My two brothers & one sister with their families are in canada.
I send them emails time to time, but they are so busy..

Thanks Brother

Some times I feel to come out on streets and start protesting against all this evil, but you know the limitation, I feel helpless

But at least we can spread the truth, bring awareness, and inform people as much as we can

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Liquid Medicine: Controversial Call to Add Lithium to Drinking Water for “Mental Health”

By VC | May 26th, 2011 | Category: Latest News | 122 comments

After fluoride, another (and even more powerful) brain-altering product might appear in drinking water: lithium. Known for its “lobotomizing” properties, lithium would be a great way to create a nation of zombies. Who’s for it?
Here’s an article from The Daily (sorry for the iPad screenshots it is the only version of the article I found).